• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

If you had told me 15 years ago that this is what we would be saying in 2018 I would have said you’re a f**king liar.

But unfortunately this is the situation we have been in since 2009

Same. I always thought that Britney would be like Madonna in the future but with more dancing.

Who would have thought thats this girl would end up with epilepsy arms, fart waving ticks, kneee bending ticks, hair fixing ticks and zumba choreo that is only executed well 10% of the time. Also if you would have told me that her natural and more sensual sexiness would devolve into trashy desperate sexyness I wouldnt have believed it either.

britney-breathe-2.gifgiphy.gif095f44df7996e2253a5e5562145669fa.giftumblr_o3zum6g5Ct1qdcxoeo1_500.gifbritney-spears-dance-hot-split-tour-Favi

1 hour ago, Hypnotherapy said:

I’m really not surprised by this review, and honestly when she tours large stadiums in Europe I don’t think the reception will be great.

She’s essentially performed for 4000 fans a few nights a week every other month for 4 years. We have gotten used to the fact she literally sings nothing, she doesn’t really dance very much, some of her dance breaks are actually terrible (like, really terrible), costumes are largely crap, hair and makeup are often a complete mess and she has developed a whole array of tics.

I don’t think the public are prepared for just how messy Britney has got. We praise her for an extra hair flip or a wink or any sign of personality. The GP will not be so forgiving.

You gotta read GP review sites that aren't from fanbases to see the truth. On yelp she has 3.5/5 stars. That's tragic. I'm pretty sure the two stars in there are for the dancers and show effects itself.

4 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Same. I always thought that Britney would be like Madonna in the future but with more dancing.

Who would have thought thats this girl would end up with epilepsy arms, fart waving ticks, kneee bending ticks, hair fixing ticks and zumba choreo that is only executed well 10% of the time. Also if you would have told me that her natural and more sensual sexiness would devolve into trashy desperate sexyness I wouldnt have believed it either.

britney-breathe-2.gifgiphy.gif095f44df7996e2253a5e5562145669fa.giftumblr_o3zum6g5Ct1qdcxoeo1_500.gifbritney-spears-dance-hot-split-tour-Favi

I stand by my belief that she’s behind only Michael Jackson and Madonna when it comes to performing ability, talent and overall Charisma. 

It kills me to see her at 36 with this disastrous performance ability and the lack of dance skills. When Madonna and MJ were 36 they were still in their primes. It’s like I’ve lost someone in my life tbh. It’s so sad 

1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

**** just seemed so effortless for her, more than any other performer I've seen. She's like a caricature of her former self; she does the same faces occasionally to be cute but the stiff make it awkward.

The GP will tear her down whatever she does and in their eyes her image is already pretty bad, so I don't think the tour will make any difference. The fans will get to see her and they'll be happy and the non-fans will talk about her lipsynching and her lacking dancing just like they have for the last 10 years, nothing surprising :brit:

welll. britney is discriminated by the music industry because she seems to ignore how pathetic she looks dancing like a damn robot or doing playback 24/7. so im not surprised by the review.

honest and truth.

i think britney is lucky to have people who wants to work with her nowadays, she was freaking ignored by a female artist for a feat AND I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND WHY. thats all im gonna say.

her only positive thing is she stills being nice and kind. but her shows are a joke. nobody can go against that
and tbh. i´m not interested on seing her live again. im just here for a good music video or a great song. nothing else.

9 hours ago, Gossip Girl said:

"Time to move on

The AXIS at Planet Hollywood - Las Vegas

We decided to do Vegas for New Years partly because we had been wanting to see Britney before she finished -- so we were excited to see her perform. However, I feel this show would actually be better without her. She didn't really sing, and her dancing was basically skipping around the stage and putting her hands up. The choreography extended to the backup dancers, who showed signs of brilliance, but it felt like they were requested to tone it down a bit to prevent upstaging Britney. Overall, I think they'd do better to give her music the Michael Jackson experience and just CGI her onto the stage. "

There's just one problem with that review, which is the many other reviews that found her show highly entertaining.

She does not care about her past or watch footage of her past or compare herself to her past.

I'm not saying that she shouldn't sing a couple of songs live or improve her performing skills, but there are lots of people that continue to want to see her in-spite of all the talk.

Plus, her last show in Europe was actually positively reviewed by one of her harshest critics:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/music/artists/britney-spears-roundhouse-review-indecently-entertaining/

In my opinion she just needs to sing one or two of her ballads/mid-tempos live during the show. (And probably improve costuming)

My take on it is that she's so over her old pop songs, and that's why she doesn't care enough to work her choreo or sing any one of those live

I truly believe that, if she made a record with more "mature" songs, like the songs she's been covering on Instagram or the one she sung live last year, and went on to perform them, she'd slay it

She's tired of her lil kitten pop star persona, but that's what people know her for and what they expect from her :cuteidk:

Or that's how I see it at least :indulge:

Archived