Breaking: Man Rushes Britney Spears On Stage At Piece Of Me

Jordan Miller

6 hours ago, fucknfurter said:

From people claiming this was all a publicity stunt, to people trying to say.... what, Jamie Spears set this up because Britney's going on hiatus and he's trying to draw attention to his catering company? (I'm not sure about this one; I have no idea if that's the conclusion being drawn, but it's ridiculous to me that it's being discussed here in the first place.) What the ****? Are you guys okay?

tumblr_lyzf6cdoRB1qkx3d4o6_250_zps9tcqyn

:haha:The catering company conspiracy really ****** with my head; I spent way too long trying to figure out the train of thought behind that one. :calculating: I just want to live in a world where things are logical, but alas, it is not meant to be. 

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

:haha:The catering company conspiracy really ****** with my head; I spent way too long trying to figure out the train of thought behind that one. :calculating: I just want to live in a world where things are logical, but alas, it is not meant to be. 

:hahaha: I really don't get where it came from; I'm still like, Look, I know we're a messy bunch, but how did this catering thing come up in a thread about POM and Britney almost being pounced by a fan? 

I'm just going to keep to the belief that it was a drunk/unstable fan, I think.

6 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Wait what? What's going on? Are you talking about the guy?

I was referring to Jamie Spears. When he first came to California he was a chef for the Maloof family. I referred to it as him being a caterer (because I'd read about him preparing appetizers for the Super Bowl.) I figured he had to stop in February 2008 to become Britney's full-time conservator. But apparently he registered an official catering company in 2012, and continued to cater for the Maloofs after that.

I can't remember why it came up...Something to do with Jamie becoming a caterer because of Britney retiring. I didn't think that made sense, because Bryan appeared to take over as "tour manager" of POM around August 2015. So Jamie wouldn't suddenly be "out of work" if Britney were to retire.

But...I still don't know what Jamie has to do with a guy bum rushing the stage...?? :calculating:

47 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I honestly think he was drunk/high or both. Not an excuse for what he did but it makes sense. What is his bf gonna do if he just hopped up there? Follow? 

Grab his *** and pull him down. He didn't just pop up there without effort. :lemmetellu:

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I was referring to Jamie Spears. When he first came to California he was a chef for the Maloof family. I referred to it as him being a caterer (because I'd read about him preparing appetizers for the Super Bowl.) I figured he had to stop in February 2008 to become Britney's full-time conservator. But apparently he registered an official catering company in 2012, and continued to cater for the Maloofs after that.

I can't remember why it came up...Something to do with Jamie becoming a caterer because of Britney retiring. I didn't think that made sense, because Bryan appeared to take over as "tour manager" of POM around August 2015. So Jamie wouldn't suddenly be "out of work" if Britney were to retire.

But...I still don't know what Jamie has to do with a guy bum rushing the stage...?? :calculating:

Oh I get it now! Yeah that go me confused I thought this guy was gonna kiss his career goodbye because of this. :lolnoworries:

2 things i noticed:

1.  Britney is stronger
Notice how she freaked out, but not as much as she did before in past incidents?  She confronted it, saying 'what's going on over there?!'... and 'is he ok?'..... and while she was tense, she wasn't terrified, and then she asked if he had a gun because who wouldn't think that?... and then they walked her off stage... but notice instead of running away like she normally would, she kept looking back at the guy if he was ok.  She's definitely stronger and in a better place now, and I like how she was concerned about the guy even though he was an idiot.

2.  She was fiyah tonight.

She looked great, she had lots of energy, she seemed really happy and relaxed.  Even her M&G's looked good (minus the racoon eyes), but still amazing! :) 

42 minutes ago, jennyj said:

2 things i noticed:

1.  Britney is stronger
Notice how she freaked out, but not as much as she did before in past incidents?  She confronted it, saying 'what's going on over there?!'... and 'is he ok?'..... and while she was tense, she wasn't terrified, and then she asked if he had a gun because who wouldn't think that?... and then they walked her off stage... but notice instead of running away like she normally would, she kept looking back at the guy if he was ok.  She's definitely stronger and in a better place now, and I like how she was concerned about the guy even though he was an idiot.

2.  She was fiyah tonight.

She looked great, she had lots of energy, she seemed really happy and relaxed.  Even her M&G's looked good (minus the racoon eyes), but still amazing! :) 

I noticed she's mentally stronger and happier, yes! 

She was still so emotionally fragile in 2008/2009 during the Circus tour, and you could tell when that crazed fan went up and scared her.

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You

So he claims he went on stage because security told him that the only dancing that should be done would be on stage... tacky excuse, they meant that only Britney would dance, and the dancers, not that anyone was allowed to dance as soon as they were on stage and he knew it... This screenshot was posted by his friend but you can only see it on Jesse's timeline if you're his friend on fb.

56 minutes ago, Derrick said:

20728028_10214311392923560_2603349671421

:girlwhat: Still doesn't explain him going all Hulk-mode on the security guard that tried to stop him; body slamming him in a way that you'd see on WWE or something. Also hurting another guard after being apprehended. "Out of proportion" my ***.

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Derrick said:

20728028_10214311392923560_2603349671421

Why would someone think it's OK to invite themselves onto the stage in the first place? :whitney: And *****, there wasn't any dancing happening, unless you consider slamming a security personnel to the ground and acting aggressively toward her dancers and security as some form of dance? :whitney: I wonder if the usher approached all the other POM audience members and told them not to dance at their seats? :tiffcackle: That's like 2000+ people or something? :tiffcackle: This FB post sounds like he's trying to cover his flop embarrassed *** in order to convince other people back home that he shouldn't be blamed for the mess he caused. :lemmetellu: I hope he's banned from future Britney shows. :lemmetellu: Peasants like this have no place in the presence of a legendary goddess. :flawlessbye:

Archived