Breaking: Man Rushes Britney Spears On Stage At Piece Of Me

Jordan Miller

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, dancewithme said:

the first YT vids from this leg

She slayed ILRNR. This outfit really suits the song - performance. My favourite for this section after the original "kisses" one

Do we have video of her coming back on stage?

22 minutes ago, Derrick said:

Him and his bf. Apparently he's a huge fan and went to Vegas for the reason of seeing her. I wonder what was going through his head and why the **** his bf didn't stop him.

That's actually creepy to see, tbh. If you're a fan of hers, then you know she has anxiety issues. Why would you think that was okay, drunk or not? (I'm not asking you for answers, lol, I'm just thinking aloud.)

She handled it like a champ this time around, but Lord.

3 hours ago, dancewithme said:

the first YT vids from this leg

She slayed ILRNR. This outfit really suits the song - performance. My favourite for this section after the original "kisses" one

What a huge difference to see a costume that fits the song!

Just imagine how POM would feel if there was a costume to suit every song? :otears:

2 hours ago, Derrick said:

20729581_10214302096291150_5790158976181

Him and his bf. Apparently he's a huge fan and went to Vegas for the reason of seeing her. I wonder what was going through his head and why the **** his bf didn't stop him.

Britney is probably already prepping a restraining order:idkney:

Even if he's a huge fan it does not excuse the fact that he entered restricted area. He really must not have been thinking straight or maybe like others have said he could have mental issues. If that is the case that he does in fact have mental problems then I sorta feel bad for him because he clearly is a fan and maybe he just isn't mentally stable :yeaok:

Side note: Not trying to be funny here but he could've just saved up for a M&G if he wanted to see her so badly :overwhelm:

3 hours ago, Derrick said:

20729581_10214302096291150_5790158976181

I honestly think he was drunk/high or both. Not an excuse for what he did but it makes sense. What is his bf gonna do if he just hopped up there? Follow? 

• Super Mods
15 hours ago, ifuseekari said:

Yeah she did. And she continued to end the show. Professional-ney tbh :donewithit:

Seeing things like this makes me anxious tbh. I can't imagine being in their place when something like this happens... :idkney:

See, it gives me confidence that Britney will never pull a Mariah. If she's ever caught in a bad situation whether it's a technical issue or that incident, she will do whatever she can to save the situation or pull through. I mean even that headset incident she was trying hard to fix it rather than just walk off which is why I am so disappointed in Mariah, she really didn't even try and lately it's getting worse.

• Super Mods
5 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I guess I meant that when he was working for the Maloof's prior to 2008 he was "catering" for them...But if he's exclusively with them, he'd be a personal chef and not a "caterer."

Wait what? What's going on? Are you talking about the guy?

Archived