Breaking: Man Rushes Britney Spears On Stage At Piece Of Me

Jordan Miller

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.tmz.com/2017/08/10/britney-spears-fan-rushes-stage-piece-of-me-concert/

11:12 AM PT -- Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... the man who crashed Britney's set is 37-year-old Jess Webb. We're told he was acting disorderly during her performance from out in the crowd, and was asked to leave by security. That's when he jumped on stage and got tackled. He was arrested for trespassing -- no weapons were found on him. Dude looks like a charmer. 

0810-brittney-stage-crasher-mug-shot-1.jpg

update-grey-gray-bar.jpg

2 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

http://www.tmz.com/2017/08/10/britney-spears-fan-rushes-stage-piece-of-me-concert/

11:12 AM PT -- Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... the man who crashed Britney's set is 37-year-old Jess Webb. We're told he was acting disorderly during her performance from out in the crowd, and was asked to leave by security. That's when he jumped on stage and got tackled. He was arrested for trespassing -- no weapons were found on him. Dude looks like a charmer. 

update-grey-gray-bar.jpg

His smile is so creepy :weirdmeout:

1 minute ago, Urbanney said:

update-grey-gray-bar.jpg

Gross. This show can't end soon enough. She needs to get out of Vegas :nydisgust:

4 hours ago, Kisle said:

Harmless drunk my ***! That's some kind of trained assassin ****. He ******* ninja flips on stage, chucks a security guard like a rag doll and continues to just casually stroll around on stage! Scary. Britney handled it like such a pro, love ya girl! 

Normal people couldn't do that to a bodyguard who is trained for these situations.It was like a fight scene from a movie.Her dancers and security team did a great job,she handled it so well.It's still scary for me,i can't imagine Britney,dancers and the audience.

1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I believe her brother Bryan took over as "tour manager" around August 2015, so Jamie hasn't been involved in POM for quite some time now.

Also, I seem to recall Jamie was running his catering business in 2007. It's mentioned in Lynn's book "Through the Storm." He must have quit it to begin working as her conservator in February 2008.

More here: https://www.reviewjournal.com/entertainment/britney-spears-dad-and-me-in-the-kitchen-talk-crawfish/

If you google his company, you can see its registered in 2012...

5 hours ago, JessicaPetterson said:

Was that a bodyguard he slammed to the ground? Damn...

It took like 6-8 men to restrain him, thank god he didn't get anywhere near her because he probably wouldn't have let go of her. 

Looks like a bodyguard,definitely not one of the dancers and i don't think it's one of the fans.

He's giant,strong and knows how to fight.He probably wouldn't have :idkney:

2 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

Isn't it strange that this happens and....

This very same same week Jamie Lynn
 has also been posting on snap that their Father is restarting his catering business. 
The last time Mr Spears tried the do this (he set up a restaurant that closed) was in 2002-3 when britney had time off and went to live in NY with Bryan.

Jamie is still primary conservator and the overseer of Britney's estate. He has to put in a lot of hours to get things like the Vegas show or world tours approved, and every time she has toured in the past 9 years - he has been touring with her. But he's evidently about to concentrate on his food business now?

Is this a sign that Britney is about to go on hiatus or retire????!!!

Nice try, but he started his new company in 2012...

Archived