Breaking: Man Rushes Britney Spears On Stage At Piece Of Me

Jordan Miller

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, danny1994 said:

Well to be fair, the fan got right in her face in 2009 and last night she wasn’t even aware of what’s going on, lol. Glad the man didn’t get too close.

this, why are fans overreacting about britney being scared when she didn't even know what was going on? she is obviously fine since she returned to finish the show. that being said her security is **** and don't deserve the praise they are getting since the man actually got to the stage, with whats been happening at concerts her security should be more alert than ever. 

1 minute ago, Shadow. said:

this, why are fans overreacting about britney being scared when she didn't even know what was going on? she is obviously fine since she returned to finish the show. that being said her security is **** and don't deserve the praise they are getting since the man actually got to the stage, with whats been happening at concerts her security should be more alert than ever. 

Yeah, someone clearly messed up. The fact that the man was walking on stage and had time to do a cartwheel shows security didn’t respond quickly enough. Someone will be fired over this for sure.

7 hours ago, Edge Of Clockin' You said:

I'm not one of those fans... I always believe that the 'fans' genuinely want to hug their idols but there's something wrong with this guy... he was so aggressive, he was so angry that he couldn't do what he wanted to, and as @Body ache said, he went behind her to to try and do something to her without her seeing. And in the end he hurt a security guard 

Britney:

IT IS TIME YOU CHANGE YOUR BODYGUARDS OR GET MORE OF THEM, RIGHT NOW!

Even 5 of them couldn't contain this guy, the dancers had to support them so he won't let go. Not to mention the bodyguard that got flipped at the start.

This is scary, Imagine what this guy could do to her.

Isn't it strange that this happens and....

This very same same week Jamie Lynn
 has also been posting on snap that their Father is restarting his catering business. 
The last time Mr Spears tried the do this (he set up a restaurant that closed) was in 2002-3 when britney had time off and went to live in NY with Bryan.

Jamie is still primary conservator and the overseer of Britney's estate. He has to put in a lot of hours to get things like the Vegas show or world tours approved, and every time she has toured in the past 9 years - he has been touring with her. But he's evidently about to concentrate on his food business now?

Is this a sign that Britney is about to go on hiatus or retire????!!!

13 hours ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

Preach

If people on here are so dissatisfied with the current Britney then I don't even know why their so glued to this website. I honestly think they need to get a life and move on or get the **** over it if their gonna be so bitchy about everything she does. If I was ever this dissatisfied with something I would've moved on long ago but it seems some people are just too petty to know how to do that :gelis:

How long have you been visiting this website? 

:umomg: I'm pretty sure everyones always been bitching through the years.

then in 2013 - 2015 everyone was kinda sorta nice, but not really

So many things to talk about...

1. The black leather outfit is on point. She looks SOsexy with it!! Finally a decentoutfit

2- The pink one for DYWCO is trash. Cheap as ****.

3. The white one is... boring and cheap. I mean, with a more proffesional design it would look great but this one is terrible.

And the that stupid man... Clearly not a fan and I don't think he was drunk. And she (Or her security team) didn't overreacted. He was clearly being agressive and her security team only jumped on stage when they saw what that idiot was doing and they could't control it, otherwise they would just stay there like they did the last time this happened. I think they handeled it well. I mean, when the fan jumped on stage during circus, the security went on stage only to took him off, hre security never stood next to Brit to protect her, and that fan got SO much closer to Brit than this one so that tell us something. They clearly thought that he was dangerous and I can't blame them watching all the videos :lemmetellu: Good for them! And good for Britney for coming back on stage to finish the show

Archived