Breaking: Man Rushes Britney Spears On Stage At Piece Of Me

Jordan Miller

12 hours ago, SlayOut said:

This is a comment from someone responding to the fb post made by Jesse:

"I don't understand why everyone is freaking out like they have to pay the price for this. Jesse is a grown man. He made the choice. And for Brittany she will always remember Jesse and she should be thanking him! She has not seen this much press since she went crazy! That is all because of Jesse!"

Asghhfidnsksb the ******* delusion! :orangu: 

how is this delusion? its not a lie britney barely receives as much press as what she has since this incident. 

fake or not this isn't the first time a fan has ran on stage not just with britney but with any artist. with the psychos you hear about security need to be a lot tighter regardless of whether this was a publicity stunt or not. her reaction was very strange tho hence why i kept saying she didn't even look scared & appeared calm when walking off the stage, she even came back and finished the show. 

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
4 hours ago, Shadow. said:

how is this delusion? its not a lie britney barely receives as much press as what she has since this incident. 

fake or not this isn't the first time a fan has ran on stage not just with britney but with any artist. with the psychos you hear about security need to be a lot tighter regardless of whether this was a publicity stunt or not. her reaction was very strange tho hence why i kept saying she didn't even look scared & appeared calm when walking off the stage, she even came back and finished the show. 

To claim that this Jesse fellow gave Britney more press in one night than she has received since her 2007 breakdown, isn't delusional? :jlostare: She was in the press quite a lot during the Circus era and part of Femme Fatale. I get that the person that made the comment I quoted in my post is likely a friend of Jesse, but to claim that Britney should be thankful to Jesse for the press she's receiving? lmao :jfallonlol:

3 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

To claim that this Jesse fellow gave Britney more press in one night than she has received since her 2007 breakdown, isn't delusional? :jlostare: She was in the press quite a lot during the Circus era and part of Femme Fatale. I get that the person that made the comment I quoted in my post is likely a friend of Jesse, but to claim that Britney should be thankful to Jesse for the press she's receiving? lmao :jfallonlol:

i meant recently not over the past 10 years, guess i overlooked that part of the screenshot :soyeah: 

Archived