Breaking: Man Rushes Britney Spears On Stage At Piece Of Me

Jordan Miller

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest I Think I'm Ready Now
24 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

http://www.tmz.com/2017/08/10/britney-spears-fan-rushes-stage-piece-of-me-concert/

11:12 AM PT -- Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... the man who crashed Britney's set is 37-year-old Jess Webb. We're told he was acting disorderly during her performance from out in the crowd, and was asked to leave by security. That's when he jumped on stage and got tackled. He was arrested for trespassing -- no weapons were found on him. Dude looks like a charmer. 

0810-brittney-stage-crasher-mug-shot-1.jpg

update-grey-gray-bar.jpg

Doesn't look smart :urite:

1 minute ago, BritneyJeanSpearsOfficial said:

OMG I MISSED EVERYTHING, I log back in and find this, I hope everything was ok :lostney: wow you miss one night of POM thread and this happened

Yeah everything was fine. He got nowhere near Britney and she didn’t even notice until the man was handcuffed. He still got too far on stage and the security responded very slowly.

2 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

I didn’t even notice until you pointed it out. As someone with OCD this makes me anxious just watching it :triggered:

Sorry :hype: I wonder when she stops fixing her hair, what she's gonna do next? But this video aside, she looked better yesterday, she wasn't bending her knees every second and she looked quick.

From people claiming this was all a publicity stunt, to people trying to say.... what, Jamie Spears set this up because Britney's going on hiatus and he's trying to draw attention to his catering company? (I'm not sure about this one; I have no idea if that's the conclusion being drawn, but it's ridiculous to me that it's being discussed here in the first place.) What the ****? Are you guys okay?

tumblr_lyzf6cdoRB1qkx3d4o6_250_zps9tcqyn

38 minutes ago, BritneyJeanSpearsOfficial said:

OMG I MISSED EVERYTHING, I log back in and find this, I hope everything was ok :lostney: wow you miss one night of POM thread and this happened

Same I've been out all day! I hope everyone who was there last night is okay. After what happened at Ariana's concert we need to be very vigilant. I'm glad security tackled the man before he did any further damage.

Archived