Breaking: Man Rushes Britney Spears On Stage At Piece Of Me

Jordan Miller

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow...that was NOT a harmless drunk, I don't think he looked drunk at all! He flipped onto the stage and tried to blend in with her dancers, I thought it was a dancer and the guy in yellow was the random dude...no way, he wasn't acting drunk he looked like he had a plan and the way he flipped over that security guard and acted so violent...so glad they got Britney away, that was really scary. She must have been shaken, good on her for finishing the show :) F--k that POS dude.

2 hours ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

For the ones who said he was a harmless drunk,not sure if this angle was posted.

what if that first security guy was the real threat and the fan was actually helping

reece.JPG

Spoiler

not really but good job on the security staff

2 hours ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

For the ones who said he was a harmless drunk,not sure if this angle was posted.

OMG what a ******* ****! I thought it was just some crazy fan jumping on stage and people making a huge deal out of it but he was actually violent

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
1 hour ago, NiceSpears said:

******* weirdo!!! He was being so violent. Just look at how he hurt that security guard that's why he later could not walk properly off stage and that weirdo also made an attack at the end towards a fan.

I'm so happy that the security and dancers stopped him, unsure what he would have done or how frightened Britney would have been if he got up to her. 

You go Britney, beind professional and ending the show after!!! 

Loved the new black outfit also!!! 

I didn't see him harming a fan but I saw what he did to the security guard, that was not a fan, why are people defending him? Do we know have BritneyArmyTards?:nicki2:

I wonder what he wanted to do... he surely tried blending in with dancers and flipped out immediately when he got clocked.

Archived