Breaking: Man Rushes Britney Spears On Stage At Piece Of Me

Jordan Miller

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't understand you guys who are saying Britney over reacted or got too scared. You do remember Christina Grimmie being shot at her own concert and the terrorist attacks at Ariana Grande's right? You never know what people's intentions are, and that guy did end up being violent, flipping the dancer or security guard, and fighting the crew trying to get him off stage. I don't blame Britney at all for being scared as hell. Glad she's ok and good on her crew for responding so fast 

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You

The guy wasn't drunk y'all:tiffcackle:

Who being drunk can do a frontflip as good as his and fight security in the way that he did?:tiffcackle: Drunk was the '09 fan, this man is a psycho who clearly wanted to harm her without her seeing him and the dancers noticing. 'Fans' like these deserve restraining orders, except he wasn't a fan:tiffcackle:

Did y'all see the anger in him? Who the hell would be that frustrated/angry meters away from his '''''idol''''', knowing that his '''''idol''''' is looking at him and seeing him act like an animal?:whitney:

I honestly expected more from her security... :tiffsmoke:

Especially when there is a lot more than the average in that show, as a fan just told me, it was full of security guards yet dancers always arrive earlier :tiffsmoke:

Just now, patience darling said:

I'm so glad nothing more came from this and the qween is okay.

This is scary though and people are soo unpredictable. It concerns that he was able to get on stage that easily.

It was so nice to see how her dances like created a wall to block Britney.

Yeah, it concerns me he got on stage on the first place. It wouldn’t surprise me if someone is fired over this.

11 minutes ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

I wanna know what they said to her when it looked like her knees buckled and she gripped the guard that tight! Maybe just that someone was on stage and she got scared (understandably of course!) but it seemed to really scare her.

i dont know why but i feel like that moment she was thinking that after Ariana it was her turn

First, the guy who got onstage not only looks like a professional dancer himself, but had that "super human" power that people who are on something have.

Second, that new leather leotard is one of my favourites of all time.

Third, why do they have to turn her mic off all the time?! Think of how many interactions fans are missing because her mic is turned off. :xcuseme:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXmpJvThigs/

Archived