Breaking: Man Rushes Britney Spears On Stage At Piece Of Me

Jordan Miller

Just now, Dark.Knight said:

i don't know, technically he paid for the ticket but i'm sure it's in the fine print somewhere about going up onstage uninvited and security taking measures on that. but no actual charge

He paid for the ticket, but the stage is a restricted area for fans. So it’s trespassing I think.

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
6 hours ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

You know something I just noticed. As soon as she says "Stop" he got stopped by the security. What a coincidence :calculating:

Psychic queen! :urite: In all seriousness, I'm glad she wasn't harmed and continued the show!

6 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

tumblr_n45ddetsjl1svi3flo3_400.gif

Omg :orangu:

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now
11 hours ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

If people on here are so dissatisfied with the current Britney then I don't even know why their so glued to this website. I honestly think they need to get a life and move on or get the **** over it if their gonna be so bitchy about everything she does.

Preach :whitney:

24 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

He paid for the ticket, but the stage is a restricted area for fans. So it’s trespassing I think.

could be, they'll probably just ban him from the show and possibly the hotel

but with that title i expected something like

1239704376_michael_tackles_toby.gif

Just now, Slave4Brit88 said:

I just read on twitter in a TMZ article that apparently when her knees buckled and she looked really scared she was asking if he had a gun :wontcry: I still can't really hear it though so who knows with TMZ, poor Brit - glad that she got over her initial fright and could finish the show

:otears:

5 minutes ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

I just read on twitter in a TMZ article that apparently when her knees buckled and she looked really scared she was asking if he had a gun :wontcry: I still can't really hear it though so who knows with TMZ, poor Brit - glad that she got over her initial fright and could finish the show

yeah i just read it, that part is scary

if he indeed have one...how did he get past security?

6 minutes ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

What a prick!!! I'm glad britney was strong enough to go through with the show. But, poor brit i bet she was scared for her life, i would've been in that situation!!! :crying1: 

Archived