Breaking: Man Rushes Britney Spears On Stage At Piece Of Me

Jordan Miller

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

yeah i just read it, that part is scary

if he indeed have one...how did he get past security?

I don't think he did maybe Britney's mind just went to the worse scenario cos she had such a fright, I would get a shock/fright too, you wouldn't be expecting that and he was violent af, they way he flipped that guard over like a rag doll was scary, the poor guard looked really small compared to him, he was a built dude!

1 minute ago, jokobitch said:

Wtf what a psycho I can't believe he flipped that guard **** that's scary 

I don't think he was a guard, he looks like he has a uniform, probably was some kind of waiter or something of that sort, because her bodyguards are usually bigger and wear  these black coats. Also, I think the reason why there was a gap for this crazy man to jump onstage is that her bodyguards spend most of the time closer to her, but they should have all the corners protected as well. It took some time to stop this guy, but if you see the two bodyguards were right away next to her.

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

I don't think he was a guard, he looks like he has a uniform, probably was some kind of waiter or something of that sort, because her bodyguards are usually bigger and wear  these black coats. Also, I think the reason why there was a gap for this crazy man to jump onstage is that her bodyguards spend most of the time closer to her, but they should have all the corners protected as well. It took some time to stop this guy, but if you see the two bodyguards were right away next to her.

why would a waiter be by the stage? :orangu: 

if he's not a bodyguard, he was probably someone from the tech staff

19 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

why would a waiter be by the stage? :orangu: 

if he's not a bodyguard, he was probably someone from the tech staff

:hype: idk I was just guessing, but he definitely doesn't look like part of Britney's bodyguards, you can see how all of them wear the black suit, and if he was taken down so easily, he definitely doesn't have any kind of training for that, or even the physical strength to resist such a move

Archived