10 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Yep, you can clearly hear Myah on Inside Out. And I have suspicions about other songs as well, like Gasoline. It doesn’t always sound like Britney.

I can't hear Myah on Inside Out except that the voices are kinda merged together which is what background vocals are supposed to do. I do hear her a little during the chorus on Gasoline but more Britney, I hate that awful song. :gross:

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Jill Valentine said:

BJ defenders continue to prove just how much of a mess they are. :outwithit:

I understand enjoying the album, that's totally fine. There's a couple tracks I like too. But to blantenly ignore the fact that she didn't sing on most of it is just delusional.

I remember when I first heard it, I thought her voice sounded kinda, off. Then when I was lurking here I saw all the Myah stuff come up and it made sense. 

Well guess its worth mentioning this here:

PASSENGER: 
Britney is credited as the lead writer of this song, with Katy Perry, Sia, Diplo and Djemba Djemba.  This song features Myah on the chorus and bridge. 

Myah Jean fans refuse to admit that credits were falsified for the sake of making money, and believe that she did write the song. 

so the demo leaked, and there were no lyrical changes; they claim that Britney made melodic changes (even though they are minimal). 

The Japanese Booklet for Britney Jean doesn't credit Britney as a writer, like it does in the US release.

How come Britney wrote the song in the US but not Japan? Writing credits don't change within the region? either you wrote the song or you didn't, and that's just one of the inconsistencies with the booklets.

2 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

PASSENGER: 
Britney is credited as the lead writer of this song, with Katy Perry, Sia, Diplo and Djemba Djemba.  This song features Myah on the chorus and bridge. 

Myah Jean fans refuse to admit that credits were falsified for the sake of making money, and believe that she did write the song. 

so the demo leaked, and there were no lyrical changes; they claim that Britney made melodic changes (even though they are minimal). 

The Japanese Booklet for Britney Jean doesn't credit Britney as a writer, like it does in the US release.

How come Britney wrote the song in the US but not Japan? Writing credits don't change within the region? either you wrote the song or you didn't, and that's just one of the inconsistencies with the booklets.

It's literally the smallest change in Passenger, yet Britney's name has been Beyonce'd and is at the forefront of the credits? It shouldn't be there, she should be last.

1 minute ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

The Japanese Booklet for Britney Jean doesn't credit Britney as a writer, like it does in the US release. How come Britney wrote the song in the US but not Japan?

Mess, they must think her US fans are really stupid. Yet again, doesn't most of the world thing that about the US?:forkit::embarrassney:

4 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

PASSENGER: 

Maybe Japan is in a parallel universe :calculating:

5 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

I understand enjoying the album, that's totally fine. There's a couple tracks I like too. But to blantenly ignore the fact that she didn't sing on most of it is just delusional.

I remember when I first heard it, I thought her voice sounded kinda, off. Then when I was lurking here I saw all the Myah stuff come up and it made sense. 

When the Passenger demo leaked and I heard that high note, I was shocked. Britney had never hit that high of a nasal belting note. Compare it to her early stuff and the belt on Not a Girl... that's not Britney on Passenger's.

6 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Yes, and for people to pull "the album flopping is the reason for the hate" argument is simply dumb.  I, too, remember comments about Britney sounding off on "Work *****."  Sure enough...   

Just now, BoyToySoldier said:

When the Passenger demo leaked and I heard that high note, I was shocked. Britney had never hit that high of a nasal belting note. Compare it to her early stuff and the belt on Not a Girl... that's not Britney on Passenger's.

Yeah that's one of the notes that stuck out to me too. I just assumed it was realllllly edited. FF vocals were super edited, so I just kinda figured her voice was getting worse and she couldn't sing anymore (thank god Glory came and proved that wrong). 

Archived