1 minute ago, danny1994 said:

I definitely agree with that. CDs have better quality than mp3s. FLAC is pretty much the same, but it’s hard to find songs in that format online.

You can find FLAC on sites like HD Tracks I believe, but it's a lot of space for digital storing. I really do hope they never do away with CDs like they did VCRs. :wontcry:

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ShowdownITZ said:

People actually believed it? :hype: when did you guys realize it wasn't Britney? (I became a fan last year so I wasn't here for the whole Brenda Joanne thing)

I think many stans recognized right away that wasn't Britney singing on "Passenger."  (Frankly, for me, it's a Myah Marie vocal cover all the way thru.)  But actual critic reviews were here for the song and her vocal performance on the track.  Some even calling it "her best." :gross:

Just now, BoyToySoldier said:

You can find FLAC on sites like HD Tracks I believe, but it's a lot of space for digital storing. I really do hope they never do away with CDs like they did VCRs. :wontcry:

It takes up a lot of space, true. But what I do is convert it to Apple Lossless and upload it to my iCloud music library, that way it doesn’t take up a ton of space on my computer. I keep backups on external drives of course.

2 minutes ago, vnisverx said:

If the chicken is dressed as a duck and the chicken quacks, then it's a chicken—not a duck.

Please check yourself, and please don't ever register to vote for president, seriously. DNA is absolutely evidence, and your fan ears are not as solid evidence as DNA. Comparatively, song credits are more DNA-like than your ears. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Can you provide screenshots or links to images that show these differences between the US album booklet and the Japan one? That would be great evidence in favor of your argument. I'm totally open to any theories if there is evidence that is documented.

Don't confuse yourself: If you hear a quack, its not a chicken! ;)

Secondly, nice attack on that user, helps your case! 

Look them up!!!!! google it! it was on the forum two weeks ago! its not a theory, its fact.

5 minutes ago, Kevney said:

That's the only thing you respond to? Can't take all the other posts with the truth in em. Huh?

I'm ignoring other things that have already been debated or that don't stand a chance at a decent debate. You haven't brought much to the table yet anyway, so stop throwing food.

2 minutes ago, Jill Valentine said:

I think many stans recognized right away that wasn't Britney singing on "Passenger."  (Frankly, for me, it's a Myah Marie vocal cover all the way thru.)  But actual critic reviews were here for the song and her vocal performance on the track.  Some even calling it "her best." :gross:

:omgreallyney:

1 minute ago, vnisverx said:

I'm ignoring other things that have already been debated or that don't stand a chance at a decent debate. You haven't brought much to the table yet anyway, so stop throwing food.

lol ok... :whitney: you have nothing to back it up. You are the only one embarrassing yourself sweetie. 

2 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

It takes up a lot of space, true. But what I do is convert it to Apple Lossless and upload it to my iCloud music library, that way it doesn’t take up a ton of space on my computer. I keep backups on external drives of course.

That's smart. I only have backups of demos and certain lossless files that would be hard to dig up again stored on MEGA.

I have to invest in an external drive to just backup everything though.

2 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Don't confuse yourself: If you hear a quack, its not a chicken! ;)

Secondly, nice attack on that user, helps your case! 

Look them up!!!!! google it! it was on the forum two weeks ago! its not a theory, its fact.

Weren't you one of the first people on this thread to use a profane insult towards me? I believe so. I'm not attacking your new friend, I'm telling him/her that their metaphor is weak and that they need to check themself.

1 minute ago, Kevney said:

But witness testimony is based on hearing things. So wessel your way out of that one. Smartass.

You shouldn't be a judge or a juror either :feelingmyself:

1 minute ago, vnisverx said:

Weren't you one of the first people on this thread to use a profane insult towards me? I believe so. I'm not attacking your new friend, I'm telling him/her that their metaphor is weak and that they need to check themself.

You shouldn't be a judge or a juror either :feelingmyself:

Nope! I spent ages providing facts, credits, inconsistencies, statements etc, but you chose to ignore everything. 

I'll be judge, jury and execution, and Britney is found guilty of fraud on this album! the jury have spoken and the majority agree! bye bye!

The fighting and name calling is just a diversion. It's what people do when they know they are wrong, and have backed themselves into a corner. They are embarrassed and start acting like a child. I don't think this troll should have an IP address. 

1 minute ago, danny1994 said:

Myah is credited as a songwriter and vocalist on Britney Jean, and “Britney’s voice” sounds very similar to Myah in many parts. I can’t believe this is even still a debate :tiffcackle:

have you read the credits? they danced between the words ''additional vocals'' and ''backing vocals'' like no tomorrow! there's no vocal credits on Body Ache.

2 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

have you read the credits? they danced between the words ''additional vocals'' and ''backing vocals'' like no tomorrow! there's no vocal credits on Body Ache.

Yeah it’s weird that they credited her as a background vocalist on other songs, but not the one she wrote. Body ache is clearly 50% Myah. 

Archived