1 minute ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I mean it might as well be, with all the complete albums they sell there. :shameless:

I hate that I have to import 30 dollar copies just to have all the songs on one CD, but I can't help myself. :wontcry:

Japan gets all the best bonus tracks for every album, it's crazy. I just find a copy online, I already paid for the album in the US :weusay:

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, BoyToySoldier said:

and then we have Perfume's vocals which are a complete 360. :shameless:

imagine? only Britney can go from not training her voice, and having a raw, lower tone, with an iconic way of drawing her words with a slightly fry and growl AND a completely stable and trained, higher pitched voice, with a completely different tone, no accent and noticeably different to everything else she did, but is oddly similar to that of a backing singer.....hmmmm

Just now, danny1994 said:

Japan gets all the best bonus tracks for every album, it's crazy. I just find a copy online, I already paid for the album in the US :weusay:

I just suck it up and import them. You can usually find cheaper copies on Discogs and eBay. I'm mostly digital now but still like to own the CD itself for collection and stereo purposes. I find the CD definitely sounds better in my car than my phone on Bluetooth / AUX cord.

11 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

It's literally the smallest change in Passenger, yet Britney's name has been Beyonce'd and is at the forefront of the credits? It shouldn't be there, she should be last.

I hate bringing this up but do you guys think Britney has done this before and we just didn't notice it? :calculating:

Just now, ShowdownITZ said:

I hate bringing this up but do you guys think Britney has done this before and we just didn't notice it? :calculating:

No, it was only done for BJ for the sake of marketing it as a "personal" album.

She has 0 credits on FF, other than Scary and she even got screwed out of a writing credit on Blackout. She wrote the bridge for Everybody, which isn't present in the Cheetah Girls demo.

Britney doesn't take credit for stuff she doesn't contribute to, many writers have praised her for this.

3 minutes ago, Jill Valentine said:

The initial praise from critics when "Passenger" leaked, many really thought "Britney" hit that note.   :urite:

Myah Marie's version >>> Katy Perry's version. 

People actually believed it? :hype: when did you guys realize it wasn't Britney? (I became a fan last year so I wasn't here for the whole Brenda Joanne thing)

6 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Yeah that's one of the notes that stuck out to me too. I just assumed it was realllllly edited. FF vocals were super edited, so I just kinda figured her voice was getting worse and she couldn't sing anymore (thank god Glory came and proved that wrong). 

That's the most offensive factor about Britney Jean.  I really do believe if that album didn't flop, her team would have continued using her on lead vocals.  Glory is such a great listen from start to finish, primarily because of her great she sounds on it and she is clearly engaged while having fun.  

Just now, BoyToySoldier said:

No, it was only done for BJ for the sake of marketing it as a "personal" album.

She has 0 credits on FF, other than Scary and she even got screwed out of a writing credit on Blackout. She wrote the bridge for Everybody, which isn't present in the Cheetah Girls demo.

Britney doesn't take credit for stuff she doesn't contribute to, many writers have praised her for this.

I don't know if this is true but didn't she also write some of Till The World Ends?

2 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I just suck it up and import them. You can usually find cheaper copies on Discogs and eBay. I'm mostly digital now but still like to own the CD itself for collection and stereo purposes. I find the CD definitely sounds better in my car than my phone on Bluetooth / AUX cord.

I definitely agree with that. CDs have better quality than mp3s. FLAC is pretty much the same, but it’s hard to find songs in that format online.

25 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

''Quack Quack'' 
ITS A CHICKEN! THERE'S NO PROOF!

If the chicken is dressed as a duck and the chicken quacks, then it's a chicken—not a duck.

23 minutes ago, Kevney said:

It's actually only juvenile to say ears aren't enough evidence. Yes they are. That's like saying DNA isn't evidence. You hear what you hear, your ears don't lie. You clearly are not very familiar with Britney's voice.

Please check yourself, and please don't ever register to vote for president, seriously. DNA is absolutely evidence, and your fan ears are not as solid evidence as DNA. Comparatively, song credits are more DNA-like than your ears. Stop embarrassing yourself.

18 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Well guess its worth mentioning this here:

PASSENGER: 
Britney is credited as the lead writer of this song, with Katy Perry, Sia, Diplo and Djemba Djemba.  This song features Myah on the chorus and bridge. 

Myah Jean fans refuse to admit that credits were falsified for the sake of making money, and believe that she did write the song. 

so the demo leaked, and there were no lyrical changes; they claim that Britney made melodic changes (even though they are minimal). 

The Japanese Booklet for Britney Jean doesn't credit Britney as a writer, like it does in the US release.

How come Britney wrote the song in the US but not Japan? Writing credits don't change within the region? either you wrote the song or you didn't, and that's just one of the inconsistencies with the booklets.

Can you provide screenshots or links to images that show these differences between the US album booklet and the Japan one? That would be great evidence in favor of your argument. I'm totally open to any theories if there is evidence that is documented.

Archived