• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Hi, we posted proof. you choose to ignore it. Since then, the writer on NTIFY has come out to say he wrote the song in 40 minutes while drunk, and more writing credit inconsistencies have come to light. I'm still laughing at you saying fan videos arent valid, unless you use them (the sia bgv stems ''demo'').

You still have shown any examples of Britney singing like the voice on BJ. 

I sleep perfectly tight knowing Myah sang on the majority of BJ tracks :)

Where did the writer say this? Please provide links to interviews, posts, whatever.

1 hour ago, danny1994 said:

More evidence: In Body Ache you can hear the voice change at 2:07. It's clearly two different people singing-

Yes, there was a group of vocal producers who butchered this song (look at the song credits and count them). We all know that. And yes, I hear a difference, but it doesn't mean that Myah is posing as Britney. There are tons of times when Britney doesn't sound like Britney; it doesn't mean that it's secretly Myah. This is an old argument with no ACTUAL EVIDENCE aside from your opinion.

NEXT!

1 minute ago, vnisverx said:

Yes, there was a group of vocal producers who butchered this song (look at the song credits and count them). We all know that. And yes, I hear a difference, but it doesn't mean that Myah is posing as Britney. There are tons of times when Britney doesn't sound like Britney; it doesn't mean that it's secretly Myah. This is an old argument with no ACTUAL EVIDENCE aside from your opinion.

NEXT!

The track had three producers (Guetta, Tuinfort and Will.I.Am). It had one vocal producer who worked on her vocals: Anthony Preston. You're wrong.

REMINDER:

Nobody cares about your ears! Stop spamming this thread even deeper with your juvenile statements.

"I hear her! It's Myah" — shut up
"Listen to the chorus, then the first quarter of the third verse after the pre-chorus's bridge, and it's DEFINITELY Myah!" — shut up

Evidence, please!

(Shoutout to @BoyToySoldier for actually having provided decent-enough arguments since day one of this thread :cooltshirt:)

2 minutes ago, vnisverx said:

NEXT!

The reach :gross:

Myah actually wrote the song, so odds are she recorded a demo with her vocals. Put two and two together, they probably used her vocals.

Archived