Guest Arckangel
3 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Why do Britney's belts on Glory sound nothing like the belt in Passenger? Why do we not hear "Britney's" Body Ache tone on any Glory track or even Pretty Girls for that matter?

Once again, if Myah Marie dubbed the whole Body Ache track, why does her tone kinda changes in the second verse? Does that mean that another background vocalist dubbed Myah Marie's voice? :orangu:

Once again, Body Ache had like 5 vocal producers and engineers (loads of effects and filters), which is why Britney might sound different to you on it.

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Arckangel said:

Once again, if Myah Marie dubbed the whole Body Ache track, why does her tone kinda changes in the second verse? Does that mean that another background vocalist dubbed Myah Marie's voice? :orangu:

Once again, Body Ache had like 5 vocal producers and engineers (loads of effects and filters), which is why Britney might sound different to you on it.

I already told you that Body Ache has Britney's vocals fused in there with Myah's. The track wasn't finished with Britney so that's why it's literally 70% Myah / 30% Britney.

Ask yourself this question. Why in the world would ONE basic dance track need FIVE different vocal producers and engineers to finish it? Till the World Ends has a far more complicated production structure and it only has ONE vocal producer.

Would it be crazy to think they needed FIVE different professional teams working on this track in order to try and seamlessly unite two different vocal tracks together?

17 minutes ago, Curious_1110 said:

I've been trying to read and keep up with this thread in my free time so maybe it's already been answered, but why did Myah Marie have to do lead vocals on the album anyway?

It's likely that when the original urban pop direction was scrapped in late Summer 2013 in favor of a more trendy EDM direction, Britney and team only had the rest of the Fall to not only finish the album but also promote and plan for Vegas which was set to kick off in December. It's also likely that Britney was tired of not getting her way on albums so they had Myah come in to fill the missing blanks.

Not sure if this has already been posted, but there are quite a few smoking guns suggesting just how rushed the album was:

- the Alien glitch. I mean COME ON this is a track for a Britney Spears album, and nobody noticed this in production? 

- the lyrics. So many of the songs aren't complete. Perfume doesn't have a Middle 8 and just has a chorus repeat to finish it off. Brightest Morning Star doesn't have a middle eight either, but just repeats the first few lines. Now That I Found You doesn't have a middle 8 and the song is THE SAME VERSE just repeated twice. It could literally be a demo on a 2x loop. 

Also, I admit that it's hard to get evidence for the whole Myah lead vocal thing, but I think the most convincing pieces of evidence are:

- the high note in passenger. That is 100% not Britney and I do not understand how someone could think differently. 

- the 2nd verse in Body Ache. Regardless of whether you think Myah sings on it or not, the 2nd verse is not the same vocalist as the rest of the song.

4 hours ago, Arckangel said:

I highly doubt that Jamie Lynn would have agreed to duet w/ her own sister only for another woman to dub all of Britney's vocals! Myah Marie is credited for doing background vocals on Chillin' With You, so of course, she was gonna be on it! What's the point of hiring a background vocalist if they're gonna be absent from the record?

As for Body Ache, the booklet lists no backup singer but 5 vocal producers and engineers: "Vocal Production by Anthony Preston for will.i.am music, llc", "Vocals Recorded & Engineered by Julian Prindle at Glenwood Place Studios, Burbank, CA & at Record Plant, Hollywood, CA" and "Vocal Engineering Assisted by Jacob Dennis, AJ Clark & Billy Hickey". 

Now, you see all the work that went into those vocals? Yes, Britney's tone sounds a bit different in the second verse. Maybe she just modified her tone; any good singer can do that (unless it's her voice mixed w/ Myah's). If Myah's in Body Ache, she's uncredited.

Why would Britney and her producers go to so much effort to change the tone of her voice?

Not to be rude but as a fan since 1998 I CAN'T be fooled. Britney Jean is not even 10% Britney and we don't need any proof of that. But I remember a interview of Myah's dad who told us that she's very good in doing a Britney voice and is a background singer. But obviously, the die hard fans heard it's not Britney since the first second. She also did some heavily vocals on Femme Fatale but at least she (Britney) recorded the most part but was a background singer herself on lots of songs.

I feel so sorry for you believing it's Britney... no shade tho.

21 hours ago, vnisverx said:

Why have none of you admitted that the conspiracy theory helps you sleep better at night? 

what what what?why would we need that?it does not make us feel any better about the album.we are britney fans, hello!even if we don't like an album (speaking for myself, ı like most of the songs on bj even though ı don't listen to the album because ı am not a myah marie fan) we would be ok with it as long as it is a britney spears album.we don't like that myah marie thing, not at all so it is not something that can help us sleep better.and sorry but this thread is stupid and useless, we cannot have undeniable proofs unless britney or myah or someone from britney's  team admits using myah as the lead vocalist for some songs on the album or unless videos leak that show us myah recording the songs in a studio.and there are proofs even though they are not as strong but you just don't want to believe.you say that listening is not proof but we can hear that some parts don't sound like britney.if you think it is all britney, we cannot do anything about it.

15 minutes ago, openwatersurfer said:

Why would Britney and her producers go to so much effort to change the tone of her voice?

exactly.

and her voice is processed to death on ff but it is obvious that she sings lead vocals except for hatlm choruses.when someone's voice is autotuned etc it sounds different of course but not like someone else's voice.

11 hours ago, ashleyBritboy said:

It's just Exhale being Exhale. Tbh, if the album was a big success, no one on here would be claiming Myah was singing most of the album. It's just bitter Exhale being bitter Exhale. Britney's worst haters are on Exhell.

I wouldn't be surprised if half of these "fans" here were actually undercover bees from the Beyhive or Katie Parry nimwits, just here to sabotage Britney's image.

5 hours ago, Arckangel said:

It's funny how all those fans are seasoned audio experts able to tell exactly where Myah Marie is, yet their theories keep conflicting.

THANK YOU. "Just listen to the songs!", they keep saying, but I'd LOVE to see their degree in audio specialization (oh, wait, there is no degree, because NONE of them can show me ANY receipts except fan-uploaded videos!) And I guarantee you, the ones who know Britney's real voice are the same ones who comment on Myah-sung demo tracks on YouTube and say, "BrItNeY sOuNdS sooooooooo dIfFeReNt HeRe BuT sTiLl SlAyzzzzz O-m-gggg!!******"

40 minutes ago, openwatersurfer said:

Not sure if this has already been posted, but there are quite a few smoking guns suggesting just how rushed the album was:

- the Alien glitch. I mean COME ON this is a track for a Britney Spears album, and nobody noticed this in production? 

- the lyrics. So many of the songs aren't complete. Perfume doesn't have a Middle 8 and just has a chorus repeat to finish it off. Brightest Morning Star doesn't have a middle eight either, but just repeats the first few lines. Now That I Found You doesn't have a middle 8 and the song is THE SAME VERSE just repeated twice. It could literally be a demo on a 2x loop. 

Also, I admit that it's hard to get evidence for the whole Myah lead vocal thing, but I think the most convincing pieces of evidence are:

- the high note in passenger. That is 100% not Britney and I do not understand how someone could think differently. 

- the 2nd verse in Body Ache. Regardless of whether you think Myah sings on it or not, the 2nd verse is not the same vocalist as the rest of the song.

Nobody is saying that the album wasn't rushed. And thank you for offering your conflicting opinion (I'm not being sarcastic) to show that we don't have proof about these Myah theories for "Passenger" and "Body Ache". It's all speculation! :triggered:

1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Ask yourself this question. Why in the world would ONE basic dance track need FIVE different vocal producers and engineers to finish it? Till the World Ends has a far more complicated production structure and it only has ONE vocal producer.

Because Britney Jean is overtly overproduced...! Isn't that the one thing that we all DO agree on?

1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Why do Britney's belts on Glory sound nothing like the belt in Passenger? Why do we not hear "Britney's" Body Ache tone on any Glory track or even Pretty Girls for that matter?

Why is this even a question? It's a completely different album with a completely different style and a completely different set of producers...

Twelve pages into this topic and all I've got so far are screenshots from a DJ and endless fan-uploaded "leaked vocal stems" on YouTube for me to hear 'Myah's' voice. Nothing on any official accounts, nothing published, nothing truly proven, just a bunch of theories stacked upon theories and a lot of unnecessary hate and name-calling.

Ironically, since you kids have been sending me endless 'hard evidence' and making me listen to a bunch of different versions of Britney Jean tracks, I must say, it's starting to really grow on me and become one of my favorite Britney albums :quirkney:

2 hours ago, Arckangel said:

I know, and Britney's also credited for writing alongside 9 other writers. Compare these below. It's from Femme Fatale, but it may help us distinguish Myah Marie's voice from Britney Spears'. The first upload may actually contain Britney vocals.

I am able to distinguish between the voices. On the HIAM link you posted, that's Myah as a backing singer, who's voice blends with Britney's the way it should. What worth mentioning is that, Myah's vocal is quite loud on HIAM and no one noticed (see here.....the lead vocal stem.), but that was a general complaint during FF, that her voice was too autotuned, when it was actually just layered with backing vocals. 

I don't know if you're a drag race fan, but Myah has done a number of things for them, she sings as Eve, doing a Britney impression,  in this, and its identical to the voice on BJ.

listen to the way she finishes her lines, the higher pitch than britney and the way she draws out her ''o''s.

47 minutes ago, vnisverx said:

Twelve pages into this topic and all I've got so far are screenshots from a DJ and endless fan-uploaded "leaked vocal stems" on YouTube for me to hear 'Myah's' voice. Nothing on any official accounts, nothing published, nothing truly proven, just a bunch of theories stacked upon theories and a lot of unnecessary hate and name-calling.

Ironically, since you kids have been sending me endless 'hard evidence' and making me listen to a bunch of different versions of Britney Jean tracks, I must say, it's starting to really grow on me and become one of my favorite Britney albums :quirkney:

You are truly delusional so, and have bad taste.

1 hour ago, vnisverx said:

Because Britney Jean is overtly overproduced...! Isn't that the one thing that we all DO agree on?

Why is this even a question? It's a completely different album with a completely different style and a completely different set of producers...

Excuses excuses excuses! 
Myself and @BoyToySoldier have given you so much in this thread, and its all consistent, have posted statements from people who have stems, have told you where to find the stems, have told you that all the information is on this site, have pointed out the huge flaws in the album, and, on top of everything else, have given you the links to the leaks of the acapella tracks and lead vocals, as well as numerous times myah has impersonated Britney....

...and you refuse to listen to any of it. 

Britney NOR her team will EVER  say ''Myah Marie sang lead vocals on this album'' because it would kill Britney's career, the same way it killed Mill Vanilli's career. Its career suicide, but we've literally backed up our arguement, which you have done. 

You've chosen to ignore everything shown to you, and say ''ughhh but these britney fans are stupid!''. 

If Britney's voice has never sounded like Britney Jean, and has never sounded like it did on BJ since, why is that? don't dip and dive out of questions!
Explain to us why our statements are contradicting.

Archived