2 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Why is Myah talk coming back. 

Im so confused 

because fans still believe that Britney sang on all the tracks and wrote all the tracks, and that it was a conspiracy theory made up by Gaga fans, Myah MArie's dad, Nick* and Country Club Martini Crew and fans that dont know her voice....

....despite all the evidence.

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

because fans still believe that Britney sang on all the tracks and wrote all the tracks, and that it was a conspiracy theory made up by Gaga fans, Myah MArie's dad, Nick* and Country Club Martini Crew and fans that dont know her voice....

....despite all the evidence.

Britney or not the album is irrelevant. 

They can act like Britney sang it if they want but the only song that will live on is WB thankfully 

10 hours ago, WillRubert said:

Inside out is a D5 and Passenger is a C#5. D5 is exclaimed with seemingly poor technique, and sounds like Britney. The Passenger C#5 seems to have decent technique and probably for that reason is why it sounds like it isn't her (and probably isn't).

The D5 itself is actually decent for  a mezzo, but the "on" B4 is pretty horrible

1 minute ago, openwatersurfer said:

While we're on the topic, what does everyone think of Myahs presence or lack thereof in Til It's Gone?

It's one of the least discussed songs, and I never thought much of it till I listened maybe a year ago and personally felt like I could barely hear Britney on it. 

its one of the songs I hear Myah the least in but that isn't saying much. I feel it's the song that blended the best between the voices. Like I can't here a complete shift from Myah to Britney unlike all the other songs. I know she is there though. 

10 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

its one of the songs I hear Myah the least in but that isn't saying much. I feel it's the song that blended the best between the voices. Like I can't here a complete shift from Myah to Britney unlike all the other songs. I know she is there though. 

I see what u mean. Although I think there's a noticeable shift in this bit:

Britney: ever since you went away 

Myah : sometimes our lives forever change 

37 minutes ago, openwatersurfer said:

The moment Myah sings, there's a shift in tone and enunciation right there.  :NYsassy:

Britney and Myah basically trade off lines during the first verse with Myah singing the pre-chorus and bridge fully.  Britney sings the 2nd verse and chorus with Myah doing backgrounds.   It's probably the only song on BJ that's pretty seamless but still a mess.  

1 hour ago, openwatersurfer said:

I'm gonna listen. I honestly haven't listened to Britney Jean all the way through in over a year. 

Yeah I hear that part now. 

56 minutes ago, Jill Valentine said:

The moment Myah sings, there's a shift in tone and enunciation right there.  :NYsassy:

Britney and Myah basically trade off lines during the first verse with Myah singing the pre-chorus and bridge fully.  Britney sings the 2nd verse and chorus with Myah doing backgrounds.   It's probably the only song on BJ that's pretty seamless but still a mess.  

Yeah I hear it now. Also the Woahoo hoo part at the middle/end is Myah, I agree it's messy but not as noticeable as Tik Tik Boom and Body Ache. The shift is real in those songs  

The more I listen to Tik Tik Boom the more most of that song sounds like Myah 

2 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Yeah I hear it now. Also the Woahoo hoo part at the middle/end is Myah, I agree it's messy but not as noticeable as Tik Tik Boom and Body Ache. The shift is real in those songs  

The more I listen to Tik Tik Boom the more most of that song sounds like Myah 

Myah Marie gave it her all I must say, she not only imitated notes in Britney's range but also belted out of it with ease.   Initial reviews from critics when "Passenger" leaked had them shook.  One said Britney left the studio trickery behind and just sang. :quirkney:     

I was in denial about "Tik Tik Boom" for good while, I really wanted to believe that was all Brit (ad-libs especially).  

13 minutes ago, Jill Valentine said:

Myah Marie gave it her all I must say, she not only imitated notes in Britney's range but also belted out of it with ease.   Initial reviews from critics when "Passenger" leaked had them shook.  One said Britney left the studio trickery behind and just sang. :quirkney:     

I was in denial about "Tik Tik Boom" for good while, I really wanted to believe that was all Brit (ad-libs especially).  

I just listened to the whole album and its worse than I remember.

3 hours ago, openwatersurfer said:

While we're on the topic, what does everyone think of Myahs presence or lack thereof in Til It's Gone?

It's one of the least discussed songs, and I never thought much of it till I listened maybe a year ago and personally felt like I could barely hear Britney on it. 

Every single TIG stem has "myah" in the title :orangu: 

is Britney Jean getting Femme Fatale treatment now?

the album sucked ***. heavily edited, no songs that have longevity first britney album i got bored off so quick. sorry but no. 

i liked some songs (work *****, perfume, now that i found you) rest is bleh.

:byebitch:

PS: u can clearly hear myah all over. 

thank god for Glory

2 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

I just listened to the whole album and its worse than I remember.

It's such a poor attempt at being personal, it feels like a parody album when going back to it now.  It's so bad, aside from a few tracks, I can't take any stan seriously that loves & defends this mess.  :byebitch:

1 hour ago, TheVirtuoso said:

Every single TIG stem has "myah" in the title :orangu: 

Her team really tried it.   :beyfedup:

So... Every Anthony Preston-produced song features Myah's lead vocals? Oh and the iconic glitch.

Perfume and Don't Cry are one of the few songs that actually fit in with the "personal and organic album" idea.

Hmmmm... 

I don't think she wanted to record this album, so she didn't. 

21 minutes ago, Applejack said:

So... Every Anthony Preston-produced song features Myah's lead vocals? Oh and the iconic glitch.

Perfume and Don't Cry are one of the few songs that actually fit in with the "personal and organic album" idea.

Hmmmm... 

I don't think she wanted to record this album, so she didn't. 

According to Nick*, Britney recorded vocals for every song. The producers just ultimately went with Myah.

Archived