Just now, BoyToySoldier said:

Also from 2012

She sounds like Perfume and Don't Cry here. What a coincidence... Britney sounding like the only two 100% Britney songs on Britney Jean... :triggered:

We should compared the run in stronger to the run at the end of tik tik boom too, which are practically the same run, but sound completely different...

also, even in 2013, Britney sang literally one line of a song, and its sounds like the sound voice that sang perfume and dont cry.....but no other song on the album....

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's quite telling that the only two songs that have no Myah at all on them were the only ones not vocal produced by Anthony Preston. It's also pretty telling that Britney never worked with him again, though she has with other vocal producers. Thanks Anthony. :grimace:

2 minutes ago, Psuedonym said:

I think it's quite telling that the only two songs that have no Myah at all on them were the only ones not vocal produced by Anthony Preston. It's also pretty telling that Britney never worked with him again, though she has with other vocal producers. Thanks Anthony. :grimace:

:orangu:

I swear the receipts write themselves

4 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

We should compared the run in stronger to the run at the end of tik tik boom too, which are practically the same run, but sound completely different...

also, even in 2013, Britney sang literally one line of a song, and its sounds like the sound voice that sang perfume and dont cry.....but no other song on the album....

The thing I love about the 'arguments' and 'proof' that @BoyToySoldier and @ICouldntThinkOfOne have brought is that listening is evidence, yet when I hear this video of Brit singing "It's My Party" and I can SEE her SINGING IT, it sounds NOTHING like her true voice.

Also, for the MILLIONTH time, I'd love to point out that in my INITIAL POST in this topic, I asked for ACTUAL RECEIPTS, not hearsay phone calls. I'm still waiting on my motherf*cking pizza to arrive. You all say the call was made, I'm still waiting on the food to be delivered. WHERE ARE THE RECEIPTS?

...There are none. @ITZFFGL gets it, @Arckangel gets it, a few others get it, but the rest of you are STILL tossing YouTube links at me and calling it evidence. IT'S (NOT) EVIDENCE, *****.

That's fine though, you all do not make me regret one bit the fact that I purchased the regular AND deluxe versions of the BRITNEY SPEARS album called Britney Jean :snapney:

Lol let's say we even bother Nick* with a 2 year old tweet asking him to post the stems, would you even believe it? Because you've honestly deluded yourself into believing Britney Spears can completely change the sound of her voice on a whim like some robot.

Anyone with ears can clearly notice that there are two different voices at work here. If it was Britney actually singing, why is there any doubt in the first place?

:plzexplain:

4 minutes ago, vnisverx said:

@BoyToySoldier If I knew the stems were credible, then I would argue nothing. But that's just the thing: NOBODY has provided actual receipts, just gossip and speculation. If that's all you have, then FINE, but don't pass fan videos as actual evidence.

They're not fake videos, it's fans isolating the different channels on the album tracks... it's the real audio. :orangu:

Honestly, there are no receipts. If there were it'd be bad news for Britney. Really the only time I would say to use listening as a sign of suspect activity would literally be the second verse of Body Ache. Because se I feel it's fair to compare a song to itself  

This part sounds consistent.

On a whole another level
You got a one way ticket
I got you, wild in the club
You wanna kick it, kick it
Start up a riot, riot
We going down, down

(Then this part sounds like a different voice.)
I'm all up on ya, on ya
You want it, don't ya, don't ya?

To me the I'm all up on you sounds like the first verse while the longer portion of this verse sounds closer to the chorus. Now could this be poor mixing. Well actually probably that too at minimum lol. But it does sound like two similar but potentially different voices. In time the recording stems will probably leak. You would have actual receipts then but like only now do we have the toxic recording sessions. So you could be waiting years. TC wants proof to the level that you could say would warrant a fraud court case decision to say that without a reasonable doubt that Britney did not sing a majority of Brenda Joan. Well that doesn't exist. At least we don't have it. 

I am amazed at some of the responses here from you tone deaffos. I can change the tone of my voice when singing. Britney is really good at changing the tone of her voice. You think chipmunkney is pitched but it's actually not as pitched as you think. She really can sing like a chipmunk by straining her larynx. I don't recommend it. It hurts to do and is awful for you. 

At the same time, if I listened to all the advice ppl gave my I would've lost my ability to hit the whistle register. Eff melodyne. :comingthru:

52 minutes ago, vnisverx said:

The thing I love about the 'arguments' and 'proof' that @BoyToySoldier and @ICouldntThinkOfOne have brought is that listening is evidence, yet when I hear this video of Brit singing "It's My Party" and I can SEE her SINGING IT, it sounds NOTHING like her true voice.

Also, for the MILLIONTH time, I'd love to point out that in my INITIAL POST in this topic, I asked for ACTUAL RECEIPTS, not hearsay phone calls. I'm still waiting on my motherf*cking pizza to arrive. You all say the call was made, I'm still waiting on the food to be delivered. WHERE ARE THE RECEIPTS?

...There are none. @ITZFFGL gets it, @Arckangel gets it, a few others get it, but the rest of you are STILL tossing YouTube links at me and calling it evidence. IT'S (NOT) EVIDENCE, *****.

That's fine though, you all do not make me regret one bit the fact that I purchased the regular AND deluxe versions of the BRITNEY SPEARS album called Britney Jean :snapney:

What evidence are you looking for?

6 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I am able to distinguish between the voices. On the HIAM link you posted, that's Myah as a backing singer, who's voice blends with Britney's the way it should. What worth mentioning is that, Myah's vocal is quite loud on HIAM and no one noticed (see here.....the lead vocal stem.), but that was a general complaint during FF, that her voice was too autotuned, when it was actually just layered with backing vocals. 

I don't know if you're a drag race fan, but Myah has done a number of things for them, she sings as Eve, doing a Britney impression,  in this, and its identical to the voice on BJ.

listen to the way she finishes her lines, the higher pitch than britney and the way she draws out her ''o''s.

Yes. Myah definitely sang the the high note in Passenger, at least. 

6 hours ago, Psuedonym said:

Yep.  Which would be "Perfume" and "Don't Cry."  There's a strong distinction how she sounds on those two songs alone versus the rest of the album. 

The OP ain't slick, this was bait, but @ICouldntThinkOfOne speaking nothing but gospel in this thread along with a few others.  :cinderellaney:

Okay OP I will admit that there is no. "Evidence" I. E solid proof. But there is a lot of pretty good circumstantial evidence. 

I admit the whole "Oh but what can u know by just listening to her voice" but when you consider the seriously dubious sounding vocals on top of how rushed the album was it is a plausible theory.

Also why would people just pick on BJ? I was not a huge fan of Glory but I accept it's britney singing on it. And I find the whole arguments that blane the production, her changing tone etc not that convincing. Why did she wait until her 8th album to drastically change the tone of her voice on different songs and in some cases on the same song? People don't argue that Myah sang on other albums because the evidence isn't there.

2 minutes ago, openwatersurfer said:

Okay OP I will admit that there is no. "Evidence" I. E solid proof. But there is a lot of pretty good circumstantial evidence. 

I admit the whole "Oh but what can u know by just listening to her voice" but when you consider the seriously dubious sounding vocals on top of how rushed the album was it is a plausible theory.

Also why would people just pick on BJ? I was not a huge fan of Glory but I accept it's britney singing on it. And I find the whole arguments that blane the production, her changing tone etc not that convincing. Why did she wait until her 8th album to drastically change the tone of her voice on different songs and in some cases on the same song? People don't argue that Myah sang on other albums because the evidence isn't there.

thank you!

1 hour ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

@BoyToySoldier @vnisverx interesting tid bit of information. 
One thing we've agreed on is Myah is on Alien. We have the stems. We know this. 
You don't believe, for some strange reason, that Team B would lie in the credits. 

If that's the case, why is Myah Marie not listed under ''additional vocals''?

Not only that but why is Britney listed as the lead writer for most of the tracks when we have proof she didn't write tracks?

That Katy Perry Passenger demo just leaked, and the lyrics Sia wrote are the exact same as the Britney version. You all say "Britney changed the melody of a phrase, like Beyonce".

So why is Britney's name listed first? Her "input" was very small / didn't actually write any of the song so shouldn't her name be last?

Archived