11 minutes ago, vnisverx said:

1. What are his connections, and why hasn't he provided these links then?? Because I'm friends with one of the pole dancers from the original "Make Me..." video but even he doesn't know all the details behind why the original version was scrapped. Conflicts with David LaChapelle, Team B deciding to cut it, etc., but that's all he knows, and he was paid for his appearance in the video regardless, so...!

2. Where can these "Alien" stems be found?? (YouTube videos by fans or random people DO NOT COUNT. If it's evidence like Michelle Bell herself leaking "Take Off" on her own YouTube account, then that's different.)

3. Why are you calling me delusional when all I'm asking is for the original material/links/videos/whatever? Hearsay isn't evidence! "I know because I once saw a thing that somebody said one time" isn't evidence. My opinion about Britney Jean isn't important, neither is yours, but what IS important is that statements be backed with credible evidence. If you can't provide it, then why should I believe that Britney Jean is mostly Myah Marie's vocals? Why can't you just say "I think they are, they sound like it, but I can't prove it otherwise"???

1. To be honest, I don't know all of his connections and that's his prerogative if he wants to expose those or leak the stems. But I'm sure you can imagine the negative possibilities if he were to do so.

2. The Alien stems are very easy to find. Literally google "Britney Spears Alien Multitrack". It's on the first page.

3. I'm calling you delusional because you're not considering the possibility of this being true despite all the evidence given to you. I'll admit that some of the evidence is circumstantial, and yes, for certain songs, we don't have solid evidence. But based on the evidence we do have for everything else, it's not a stretch to come up with the conclusion that Myah Marie's lead vocals were used on a substantial portion of the album. 

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

He's a producer who gets the raw takes (as in the super rare stuff, not just acapellas) of a number of artists and makes acoustic remixes, you don't just stumble upon these. do you want links to his work, alongside his works with Country Club Martini Crew? 

the stems are on reddit, google them because we can't post download links here. There's a whole thread of stems.

you are delusional because all the facts have been presented to you. 

I'll search for the stems then if they can't be provided here; thanks for letting me know. They still haven't been presented to me though, just yelled at me, so if I'm delusional, okay, fine.

1 minute ago, vnisverx said:

I'll search for the stems then if they can't be provided here; thanks for letting me know. They still haven't been presented to me though, just yelled at me, so if I'm delusional, okay, fine.

they're not being yelloed at you, you're being told, because this a topic that's plagued exhale for four years now (and longer, when the claims had no basis other than ''Britney can't sing) atleast you admitted it, but if you're interested, I post  the links to Nick*'s work, all acoustic versions of Britney songs, and you can very clearly hear where Britney is singing, and where's not (we've already discussed him not being able to release a version of passanger with Britney vocals, and you're looking for alien stems, which are marked Myah)

31 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

No one is making ridiculous statements that Will I am killed Original Doll, but Britney herself confirmed original doll, and producers confirmed it, and it was scrapped or tracks were rerecorded for other releases.

You can say that we're ''gang attacking you'', and play victim as if you're some defender of truth, but there's a reason Britney and her team distanced themselves from everyone involved on that album, there's a reason why producers (who have done nothing but deliver killer britney remixes with unheard vocals) were unable to do full britney versions of songs, but in the end, the problem isn't everyone else, but it might be th uninformed opinion of one relatively new member, who is looking for two years worth of evidence, tweets, forums, links, insiders and outsiders, and, refusing to look at the facts, which is what they are, delivered to you.

1. I was obviously being sarcastic about will.i.am and Original Doll, but allow me to correct you: no, Original Doll was never an album planned by Jive or recorded with the intention of being released. Britney and her band recorded a rough demo of "Mona Lisa" while on tour, and she presented it to an LA radio station without permission (we all know this story). She stated that the album would be called The Original Doll. The label blatantly said there was no Original Doll album confirmed. Any tracks that are rumored to be Original Doll songs were either outtakes from In The Zone or scrapped demos from Blackout (e.g. "Rebellion", "(To Love) Let Go", "State of Grace", etc.) Original Doll was never an album or an era, it was an idea. THESE ARE FACTS.

2. I'm uninformed as hell, you know why? Because I don't have facts! You all think you know everything because of your expert ears and incorrectly plugged headphones and YouTube user BritFan3000xoxo who uploaded Mya Maryy stems of "Passanjurr". You haven't delivered anything yet except the phone call from a pizza delivery. I'm still waiting on my pizza to show up.

16 minutes ago, vnisverx said:

1. What are his connections, and why hasn't he provided these links then?? Because I'm friends with one of the pole dancers from the original "Make Me..." video but even he doesn't know all the details behind why the original version was scrapped. Conflicts with David LaChapelle, Team B deciding to cut it, etc., but that's all he knows, and he was paid for his appearance in the video regardless, so...!

2. Where can these "Alien" stems be found?? (YouTube videos by fans or random people DO NOT COUNT. If it's evidence like Michelle Bell herself leaking "Take Off" on her own YouTube account, then that's different.)

3. Why are you calling me delusional when all I'm asking is for the original material/links/videos/whatever? Hearsay isn't evidence! "I know because I once saw a thing that somebody said one time" isn't evidence. My opinion about Britney Jean isn't important, neither is yours, but what IS important is that statements be backed with credible evidence. If you can't provide it, then why should I believe that Britney Jean is mostly Myah Marie's vocals? Why can't you just say "I think they are, they sound like it, but I can't prove it otherwise"???

Go to a RCA executive or Britney and ask her... Oh wait, impossible.

Brohomo jealousy is a friggin mess, no matter who sung it. Period.

1 minute ago, pieceof15yearold*loveyall said:

Go to a RCA executive or Britney and ask her... Oh wait, impossible.

Brohomo jealousy is a friggin mess, no matter who sung it. Period.

So eight pages of this topic are made of fan-based conspiracy theories, mostly from those who dislike Britney Jean anyway? This is the most factual opinion I've seen yet in anybody's replies :cutesybrit:

2 minutes ago, vnisverx said:

1. I was obviously being sarcastic about will.i.am and Original Doll, but allow me to correct you: no, Original Doll was never an album planned by Jive or recorded with the intention of being released. Britney and her band recorded a rough demo of "Mona Lisa" while on tour, and she presented it to an LA radio station without permission (we all know this story). She stated that the album would be called The Original Doll. The label blatantly said there was no Original Doll album confirmed. Any tracks that are rumored to be Original Doll songs were either outtakes from In The Zone or scrapped demos from Blackout (e.g. "Rebellion", "(To Love) Let Go", "State of Grace", etc.) Original Doll was never an album or an era, it was an idea. THESE ARE FACTS.

2. I'm uninformed as hell, you know why? Because I don't have facts! You all think you know everything because of your expert ears and incorrectly plugged headphones and YouTube user BritFan3000xoxo who uploaded Mya Maryy stems of "Passanjurr". You haven't delivered anything yet except the phone call from a pizza delivery. I'm still waiting on my pizza to show up.

1) Britney was in the industry for a long time before she went onto the radio station and said ''I'm working on an album, its called Original Doll''. Where's there's smoke, there's fire. my point was BJ was ANOTHER scrapped album Britney wasn't happy about.

2) We've literally told you everything that happened with the album, we've posted links of Myah Marie singing on the album, we've posted the remixes done by the producers who have the stems, we've told you to look up anything on this site, look at the producers. We've posted about developments that lead up to BJ and after, statements from her team, her and her producers, and producers she WAS working with. 

I'm sorry but if you're looking for three years of fact from before, during and after the BJ era, you can look it up, because we've presented it to you and you refuse to accept it!

I feel like every six months someone tries to say the Myah theory isn't real.

That chick has a BJ trophy pic up on her wall. Her dad even said She sang more than they give her credit for...

I told my friend Passenger wasn't real when I heard it. Never have I not been able to pick up on Britney. 

BJ is 60% Myah.

Love it or hate it...that's up to you. 

53 minutes ago, Psuedonym said:

As far as I know, full stem packs (or nearly full) packs have only leaked of Alien, WB, and Perfume.

Those 3 have definitely leaked and are searchable easily.  I think its better to say that at least the others I have marked as leaked have been circulating around and are be traded hence Nick* was able to obtain them and make his remixes. While the other song I listed as not leaked we have/heard nothing. Does that seem more accurate?

49 minutes ago, soeffnperf said:

Those 3 have definitely leaked and are searchable easily.  I think its better to say that at least the others I have marked as leaked have been circulating around and are be traded hence Nick* was able to obtain them and make his remixes. While the other song I listed as not leaked we have/heard nothing. Does that seem more accurate?

Oh yeah, but I think Nick* was able to obtain them by personally knowing sources. In any case, I'd list them as Leaked, Circulating but unleaked, and unleaked.

1 hour ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Anyone else remember the Britney Q&A where there was very few questions on the album, but the one question she was asked, she had to look to Larry to answer it (what song did we record first?)

Yep! I think she looked to her assistant though, who said it was Hold On Tight... which may have been the first song recorded FOR the album, but I'm nearly certainly ISBE was the first song recorded chronologically.

Just now, Psuedonym said:

Yep! I think she looked to her assistant though, who said it was Hold On Tight... which may have been the first song recorded FOR the album, but I'm nearly certainly ISBE was the first song recorded chronologically.

Oh yeah, sure it was on the will.power tracklist that leaked! you're right there, but says a lot about how much time britney put into it if she couldn't remember recording that song

2) We've literally told you everything that happened with the album, we've posted links of Myah Marie singing on the album, we've posted the remixes done by the producers who have the stems, we've told you to look up anything on this site, look at the producers. We've posted about developments that lead up to BJ and after, statements from her team, her and her producers, and producers she WAS working with. 

Yes, and I appreciate those of you who did provide what you could, but like I said originally, the whole reason I opened this topic (versus going on YouTube and Google and searching myself, since I've already done that) is because I wanted to know if any of you had original receipts. A YouTube video by a fan with 'leaked stems' is not strong enough since this theory is so serious and so devastating.

Some of you are even saying, for example, that Britney didn't record "Work, *****!", and if you believe such a serious claim like that, I obviously want to know why and want to see proof. I'm not being stubborn with my opinion—if it's true, it's true. I'm being stubborn with replies here that do not hold their weight in credibility. And like I said before: If these theories are from hunches or 'gut instincts' or feelings, that's fine, but that's not what I'm looking for on this topic, I'm sorry :bpo:

I wonder if this Nick guy could provide us with stems that he himself had rights/access to upload himself? Does Myah Marie have any posts or articles or videos of her own vocal stems? That is what I'm looking for, not to be insulted because I simply want to gather resources that are credible and can be fact-checked. And if we can't get the things we need, then we have to leave it at that, no matter how we feel about Britney Jean.

Anyone else remember the Britney Q&A where there was very few questions on the album, but the one question she was asked, she had to look to Larry to answer it (what song did we record first?)

21 minutes ago, Psuedonym said:

Oh yeah, but I think Nick* was able to obtain them by personally knowing sources. In any case, I'd list them as Leaked, Circulating but unleaked, and unleaked.

20 minutes ago, Psuedonym said:

18 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Oh yeah, sure it was on the will.power tracklist that leaked! you're right there, but says a lot about how much time britney put into it if she couldn't remember recording that song

If you could provide links here, that'd be amazing!

2 hours ago, vnisverx said:

The studiostems leaked (google it), a lot is named Myah... + It doesn't even sound like Brit. They ONLY did new vocals for Work ***** (Vegas), the evidences are basically everywhere, but you don't want to believe it, so... it is like a conversation with someone who wouldn't even listen anyway. :queenflopga:

2 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

The stems leaked (google it), a lot is named Myah... + Thede parts doesn't even sound like Brit. They ONLY did new vocals for Work ***** (Vegas), the evidences are basically everywhere, but you don't want to believe it, so... it is like a conversation with someone who wouldn't even listen anyway.

You have yet to provide anything worth reading so far on this topic.

4 hours ago, vnisverx said:

Okay, "girl", let me just say this: Your inability to correctly use hardware does not give you any credibility whatsoever in this topic. Please, stop...you're embarrassing yourself.

I'm embarrassing myself? Yea ok :mhm: said the same person who obviously can't get it in their head that Britney Jean is actually Myah Jean featuring Britney. 

I was just trying to be nice and help a fellow member out and hopefully be friends, but now you just turn out to be a ***** and you need to be put in your place ok "girl" :staysalty::queenflopga: 

Archived