@BritneyJeanSpearsOfficial We can absolutely be friends. But I've already read your topic about this, and I'm sorry but you didn't discover anything new just because of how you heard the songs through a set of headphones that you didn't plug in correctly. That's why I opened my own topic instead of replying on yours...! I want to chat with other fans and try to get down to the truth, but if it can't be proven, then that's how it goes.

@Alexanda What exactly have you provided? You told me to go Google stems... :triggered:

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, vnisverx said:

@BritneyJeanSpearsOfficial We can absolutely be friends. But I've already read your topic about this, and I'm sorry but you didn't discover anything new just because of how you heard the songs through a set of headphones that you didn't plug in correctly. That's why I opened my own topic instead of replying on yours...! I want to chat with other fans and try to get down to the truth, but if it can't be proven, then that's how it goes.

@Alexanda What exactly have you provided? You told me to go Google stems... :triggered:

?

Is one of them (which was labeled as Myah), compare it to

@Alexanda, @ICouldntThinkOfOne: I'm talking to brick walls, seriously. I don't want YouTube videos—that is not proof. (Did either one of you read my original post in this topic??) You pass me these links from fans and expect me to take that as a credible source? And you even talk about the vocals being pitched down...so how exactly are you proving any points here?

Also, the "Alien (Recording Studio Stems)" video is the SAME AUDIO as the other video that somebody posted here that is supposedly vocal stems of Myah Marie...so is it Myah or is it Britney?

Where are the credible sources???

:meltdown:

7 minutes ago, vnisverx said:

@Alexanda, @ICouldntThinkOfOne: I'm talking to brick walls, seriously. I don't want YouTube videos—that is not proof. (Did either one of you read my original post in this topic??) You pass me these links from fans and expect me to take that as a credible source? And you even talk about the vocals being pitched down...so how exactly are you proving any points here?

Also, the "Alien (Recording Studio Stems)" video is the SAME AUDIO as the other video that somebody posted here that is supposedly vocal stems of Myah Marie...so is it Myah or is it Britney?

Right, I'm reaching a point where I have two slightly unfriendly words for you.

We have:
- given you links to Nick's stuff to show you what he does, and that he has connections, is a credible source who has said ''BRITNEY DIDNT SING THIS'' and has stems; you've chosen to ignore that

- given you links to compare vocals of Work ***** (the live one, the BBMA one and the studio take that was used in the final to let you hear how different the voices are): You've chosen to ignore that too. 

- told you that we CANNOT POST LINKS TO DOWNLOAD THE STEMS because that is AGAINST RULES HERE! but to google them because they're the first results because they're available there; you've chosen not to. 

The alien track is partly sung by Britney, but there is a very clear change in vocals. In other tracks, you can hear this change on a larger scale, with the exception of two tracks. The rest is Myah. 

Delusional flop fan with low standards or expectations. 

Obviously no one is capable of providing you the "proof" you're looking for, so just accept it for what it is. If you want to keep insisting there's more Britney there than there is, then fine, but don't expect anyone to agree with you. And yes, listening IS evidence. Frankly, you're the one who can't seem to accept anything, here. For some reason you seem to think this is a way we comfort ourselves over BJ, like it gives Britney a free pass, when it doesn't. It looks bad regardless of the outcome, and now we have Glory (which ~~mysteriously Myah doesn't appear on at all, hm), so why keep going?

Nine pages of this bullshit, I swear. :byebitch:

49 minutes ago, vnisverx said:

There are none.

Half of these YouTube videos you can hear a muffled instrumental in the back, which are NOT true stems. They are fan edits. The entire history of this fanbase (and every fan base: Monsters, Beyhive, etc) there have always been "insiders" who "leak" stuff and have "information" and they're just attention starved. 

And even for the ones that are real: the leak of Myah stems don't mean that Britney stems don't exist: it just means they haven't leaked. :donewithit:

Nobody in this thread can prove anything except that William Orbit recorded with Britney and that Myah Marie said she will never take credit for Queen's work. 

Producers always ***** when they get scrapped from pop star's albums; it's not just a Britney thing. It happens. If Britney Jean went from being urban to EDM, then oh well. Sucks for them. Find other work.

But this conspiracy is a conspiracy and y'all should stop arguing. Certain fans will believe what they want. :sickofu:

On 6/20/2017 at 9:12 PM, vnisverx said:

I'm looking for PROOF of this conspiracy theory that Myah Marie sang most/all of the vocals on Britney Jean. As in, actual factual evidence that this is supposedly the secret truth.

Saying "I'm a fan, I know her voice" is not proof, it's opinion. Saying "Britney doesn't sound like that" or "The lyrics obviously aren't her style" is also not proof, it's more opinion. Please do not waste your time spamming this topic with your feelings and emotions and hunches. I want receipts, kiddos  :bichpls:

My opinion: I do NOT think that Myah Marie had as big a part in these vocals as most people say. When I hear Myah Marie's own songs and the demos that she makes for Britney, it's clear to me that their voices are similar but not identical. I'm not sure why everybody is so quick to completely forget power of electronic engineering of voices and pitch adjustment and all sorts of really nifty technology (e.g. Auto-Tune) used all over the music industry to intentionally modify the original vocals.

Britney Jean was obviously heavily edited vocally and in its overall production. I don't find this as a reason to entertain this ridiculous theory that Myah Marie is the main vocalist here. But if your claims can be fact-checked, then let's hear them.

It's probably difficult to hear absolute proof but here I go....

Firstly listen to Myah demo of Work *****. Compare with the acapella of WB. Myahs presence is easy to hear.

There is also a different acoustic mix of Brightest Morning Star on YouTube where it is clear to tell the difference between the verses (Britney) and the chorus (Myah).

And I know you don't like the listen to her voice thing but it is pretty undeniable. Yes vocals can be edited but on a lot of songs her voice sounds like a different person (BMS, Chilling with you, body ache) Blackout was heavily edited but still sounds like her. The tone of her voice on a lot of BJ is way off. 

4 hours ago, vnisverx said:

Yes, and I appreciate those of you who did provide what you could, but like I said originally, the whole reason I opened this topic (versus going on YouTube and Google and searching myself, since I've already done that) is because I wanted to know if any of you had original receipts. A YouTube video by a fan with 'leaked stems' is not strong enough since this theory is so serious and so devastating.

Some of you are even saying, for example, that Britney didn't record "Work, *****!", and if you believe such a serious claim like that, I obviously want to know why and want to see proof. I'm not being stubborn with my opinion—if it's true, it's true. I'm being stubborn with replies here that do not hold their weight in credibility. And like I said before: If these theories are from hunches or 'gut instincts' or feelings, that's fine, but that's not what I'm looking for on this topic, I'm sorry :bpo:

I wonder if this Nick guy could provide us with stems that he himself had rights/access to upload himself? Does Myah Marie have any posts or articles or videos of her own vocal stems? That is what I'm looking for, not to be insulted because I simply want to gather resources that are credible and can be fact-checked. And if we can't get the things we need, then we have to leave it at that, no matter how we feel about Britney Jean.

I think britney recorded WB but Myah sings a lot on it. Listen to the song. You cannot change the tone of someone's voice with editing. The way she pronounces and puts inflections on words is totally different. I.e "cause here it coooomes" 

I respect you wanting actual proof, but literally, the evidence is in the album sounds. We don't have more proof in that but you really don't need it. If you're concerned about autotune and vocal effects being what distorted Britney's voice into the "Myah Marie" voice... well, just look at FF. They were highly, highly processed vocals but you can still tell when it's Britney's vocals. This video is great audio proof (which I know isn't what you were wanting) because it shows all the parts that you can just definitely tell aren't Britney. Sure, there's some vocal effects that intentionally distort your voice and make them sound different. But those are more blatant like vox effects. This, you can specifically tell, sounds nothing like Britney. Britney doesn't sing like that. She has never sang like that. I've messed with autotune, melodyne, and other vocal tuning and effects, and even with my voice pitch corrected or changed drastically, you could still tell it was my voice. This is not Britney.

On 6/20/2017 at 4:58 PM, fucknfurter said:

How is this video not all the proof you need? You can deny it all you want, but the fact is that Britney completely phoned BJ in. Vocally, taking writing credits for songs she didn't write, etc. The album features more of Myah than it should, and that's just the facts.

basically nothing can be proven either way. it's a theory, entirely anecdotal, based on personal perception (outside of non-anecdotal evidence). there is no one who can provide the sources you require for your research. if anyone with enough credibility came forth with actual receipts, i'm sure their livelihood would be at stake. this thread has been fun to watch though.

2 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Right, I'm reaching a point where I have two slightly unfriendly words for you.

We have:
- given you links to Nick's stuff to show you what he does, and that he has connections, is a credible source who has said ''BRITNEY DIDNT SING THIS'' and has stems; you've chosen to ignore that

- given you links to compare vocals of Work ***** (the live one, the BBMA one and the studio take that was used in the final to let you hear how different the voices are): You've chosen to ignore that too. 

- told you that we CANNOT POST LINKS TO DOWNLOAD THE STEMS because that is AGAINST RULES HERE! but to google them because they're the first results because they're available there; you've chosen not to. 

The alien track is partly sung by Britney, but there is a very clear change in vocals. In other tracks, you can hear this change on a larger scale, with the exception of two tracks. The rest is Myah. 

Delusional flop fan with low standards or expectations. 

I've already thanked you for mentioning that the stems can't be reposted here. I haven't yet found them on Reddit, but I will keep trying if you say that they're there.

I will not use YouTube videos and my own ears as concrete evidence to 'prove' that an entire album's booklet is false. That makes no sense, even if to you it makes me 'delusional'. I do have low expectations, because when I hear somebody make such an outrageous claim, I expect to be able to have sources available—those are my expectations. And if the two unfriendly words are "You're right", then you don't have to say them. I have nothing against you though, I understand that you have an opinion and believe yours is right because you have two ears, and that's fine.

1 hour ago, fucknfurter said:

Obviously no one is capable of providing you the "proof" you're looking for, so just accept it for what it is. If you want to keep insisting there's more Britney there than there is, then fine, but don't expect anyone to agree with you. And yes, listening IS evidence. Frankly, you're the one who can't seem to accept anything, here. For some reason you seem to think this is a way we comfort ourselves over BJ, like it gives Britney a free pass, when it doesn't. It looks bad regardless of the outcome, and now we have Glory (which ~~mysteriously Myah doesn't appear on at all, hm), so why keep going?

Nine pages of this bullshit, I swear. :byebitch:

I agree, nine pages of bullshit. I honestly thought this topic would reach maybe two pages if people hadn't wasted my time with empty claims. :snapney:

30 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

I respect you wanting actual proof, but literally, the evidence is in the album sounds. We don't have more proof in that but you really don't need it. If you're concerned about autotune and vocal effects being what distorted Britney's voice into the "Myah Marie" voice... well, just look at FF. They were highly, highly processed vocals but you can still tell when it's Britney's vocals. This video is great audio proof (which I know isn't what you were wanting) because it shows all the parts that you can just definitely tell aren't Britney. Sure, there's some vocal effects that intentionally distort your voice and make them sound different. But those are more blatant like vox effects. This, you can specifically tell, sounds nothing like Britney. Britney doesn't sing like that. She has never sang like that. I've messed with autotune, melodyne, and other vocal tuning and effects, and even with my voice pitch corrected or changed drastically, you could still tell it was my voice. This is not Britney.

Thank you for just being honest about the lack of proof and for saying what nobody else has: "It doesn't 100% sound like Britney and some things are suspicious so voilà the theory even if we can't prove it".

I wouldn't have even started this topic had I known people would be acting like this. I wanted to see who could provide what I was looking for, but instead I get people insulting me. Are all Britney fans this hateful or just the ones who have a chip on their shoulders about Britney Jean?

1 minute ago, vnisverx said:

I've already thanked you for mentioning that the stems can't be reposted here. I haven't yet found them on Reddit, but I will keep trying if you say that they're there.

I will not use YouTube videos any my own ears as concrete evidence to 'prove' that an entire album's booklet is false. That makes no sense, even if to you it makes me 'delusional'. I do have low expectations, because when I hear somebody make such an outrageous claim, I expect to be able to have sources available—those are my expectations. And if the two unfriendly words are "You're right", then you don't have to say them. I have nothing against you though, I understand that you have an opinion and believe yours is right because you have two ears, and that's fine.

Of course Team Britney aren't going to credit Myah Marie as lead vocalist, that's career suicide, so that proof enough. Britney isn't respected a singer, and her career slipped because she wasn't writing songs, wasn't dancing or performing, and looked uninterested. 

Look, the biggest proof we have is Myah Marie's father, the closest connection to anyone involved who isn't under a contract, saying ''My daughter does britney's voice, and Britney probably doesn't care.''. 

The album is proof.

You're wrong. That's all there is to it, its not a matter of opinion.

2 minutes ago, vnisverx said:

I agree, nine pages of bullshit. I honestly thought this topic would reach maybe two pages if people hadn't wasted my time with empty claims. :snapney:

You knew exactly how this would play out, and given that you saw fit to bring up this dead horse, turnabout is fair play. :bigkiss:

1 hour ago, ITZFFGL said:

There are none.

Half of these YouTube videos you can hear a muffled instrumental in the back, which are NOT true stems. They are fan edits. The entire history of this fanbase (and every fan base: Monsters, Beyhive, etc) there have always been "insiders" who "leak" stuff and have "information" and they're just attention starved. 

And even for the ones that are real: the leak of Myah stems don't mean that Britney stems don't exist: it just means they haven't leaked. :donewithit:

Nobody in this thread can prove anything except that William Orbit recorded with Britney and that Myah Marie said she will never take credit for Queen's work. 

Producers always ***** when they get scrapped from pop star's albums; it's not just a Britney thing. It happens. If Britney Jean went from being urban to EDM, then oh well. Sucks for them. Find other work.

But this conspiracy is a conspiracy and y'all should stop arguing. Certain fans will believe what they want. :sickofu:

Again, thank you for being a voice of reason! "I wanna kissss you all ova!" :giggleney:

17 minutes ago, --- said:

basically nothing can be proven either way. it's a theory, entirely anecdotal, based on personal perception (outside of non-anecdotal evidence). there is no one who can provide the sources you require for your research. if anyone with enough credibility came forth with actual receipts, i'm sure their livelihood would be at stake. this thread has been fun to watch though.

Thanks for being level-headed. It's been down and up and down and up and down and up and down for me :hype:

Archived