• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

You knew exactly how this would play out, and given that you saw fit to bring up this dead horse, turnabout is fair play. :bigkiss:

I know now that this forum is like an echo chamber of biased thought. One person had to even apologize and ask not to be shredded apart for admitting that they liked the album despite the conspiracy. Very sad.

And now that I can't bring up anything from the past because supposedly the truth is whatever all of you can conjure up from fan videos and fake stems, then that's cool, the album should have been called It's Myah, ***** and will.i.am should have been banned from ever making music because Jamie Lynn knows somebody who saw him hiding demo CDs of Original Doll while In The Zone was being promoted in the Soviet Union. Yeah.

1 minute ago, vnisverx said:

I know now that this forum is like an echo chamber of biased thought. One person had to even apologize and ask not to be shredded apart for admitting that they liked the album despite the conspiracy. Very sad.

And now that I can't bring up anything from the past because supposedly the truth is whatever all of you can conjure up from fan videos and fake stems, then that's cool, the album should have been called It's Myah, ***** and will.i.am should have been banned from ever making music because Jamie Lynn knows somebody who saw him hiding demo CDs of Original Doll while In The Zone was being promoted in the Soviet Union. Yeah.

you really don't get it, do you? 
The album was rush recorded between september and december, when Britney was already promoting vegas and piece of me. She was barely in the studio, and her documentary didnt feature her singing at all. Releasing a BRITNEY SPEARS album and having Myah Marie as lead vocalist, would've been career suicide. 
The stems are real!

the vocals are real!

everything is real! 
and if you're willing to that as standard, then im not surprised team b even tried it. You are the people they thought they could fool, because they can't tell the difference between britney's voice, but will deny and evidence. 

1 minute ago, vnisverx said:

:hahaha: 

I will say that you had to have known how controversial and messy this topic was, if you've been watching the forum long enough--but you went in pretty well on that last bit, so I'm just going to admire the creativity there and let this go.

8 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I'll apologise in advance, but the delusion of the OP is real. The only ''proof'' (seeing as they refuse to admit that it doesn't sound like britney) we'll ever have is if all the stems for all the album tracks leak OR if Britney, or Myah, say it. The reality is people who have the stems for songs have said that fans would be incredibly disappointed over files labelled ''Myah'' for a number of tracks. When tracks leaked, people noticed something was off. If that's not proof enough....

look, what happened with BJ was what happened to a number of albums: Last minute scraps to ride on safer trends, but something is off. Britney had been talking about Britney Jean (as new music) from 2012, and was seen in the studio with DarkChild.  She was also working with a number of a number of urban producers, who all spoke out about their works up till the August, and Britney was talking about writing music. 

Then Will.I.Am reappears, two months before the album release, producers suddenly talk about being scrapped from the albums, and the album promotion is underway...Something is off here. 

and what was the outcome? an album  of awkwardly produced dance tracks, compared to what she had previously released. 

We get the I am: Britney Jean documentary, filmed by the same guys who do Keeping Up with the Kardashians, and, although it features shots of Britney sitting on a bed or outside her trailer with a notebook and pen in her hand, and a huge chunk of the documentary is spent on meetings for POM, Britney talking about setlists, thanks giving etc (not rehearsals or the show), we see nothing about Britney in the studio, which was always featured in her other documentaries, or any singing (even I am the Femme Fatale had her ''sing'' Hallelujah). 

Her promotion for the album was completely scripted (Personal album, term of endearment, my gay fans etc, her ray of light.) because that was the original vision for the album, but the label wanted something safer than urban pop seeing as EDM was the trend at the time. Will.I.Am had released was doing well (ish) at the time, and had connections to her team, and they saw how well Scream and Shout did. However, given the fact that they had already started the promotional tour, and rehearsals for Vegas, on top of the fact that Britney was still disinterested in her career and would rather be with her family, there was no time to do studio sessions that should've been done in 2012- summer 2013, which is where Myah came in. As a singer who had connections to team b, both as a backing singer and someone who regularly submitted demos, Myah had the ability to imitate Brit's voice, enough that it confused people, but didn't have the same tone of voice, vocal fry or inflection Britney has, which is what sounded off: Whenever it switched to Britney's voice, there was a clear switch.  There was also rumblings in the industry that something was happening (Myah Marie's Father speaking out....he doesn't have a contract with Britney's team.)

The reason the album was scrapped was because word was getting around, and they couldn't associate the album with the brand, because something was off. Work ***** did well, Perfume had its issues, but the only other ''all britney'' tracks were Don't Cry (another ballad) or ISBE (which was autotuned to death). It was safer to move on. 

Why do you think producers were allowed talk about Britney being in the studio for Glory? about her writing skills, her melodies or her voice? or post pictures with the writers or producers? because they wanted to make a point that BRITNEY IS WORKING, to combat the damage done by BJ. 

If that doesn't convince you, all I can say is listen to the style of writing on the tracks britney is credited for, listen to older tracks she credited for too, and current tracks she's credited on. What you'll hear is a complete switch of writing styles from older works, to BJ, and back for Glory. 

In the end, you can claim that its just autotune, or its Britney playing around in the studio, or its bad production, but no one had these issues on Circus (when certain tracks were autotuned, but recognizable), Femme Fatale (when the vocals were dull and relatively lifeless), Pretty Girls or Tom's Diner, and no one had these issues on Glory, now, Myah is nowhere to be found despite being very vocal during that era.....

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Here's Britney's vocals on passenger. 

here's britney's vocals on passenger,

and what do you know her tone changes magically to what she recorded to a different accent, tone, and timbre in the final. 

I really don't think Britney is on the album version of "Passenger" at all.  It's a straight up Myah Marie vocal performance 100%, hence why she isn't credited dong "backing vocals" she's leading this one instead. The way Britney sings "hand over the keys oh"/"my copilot yeah that's right..." is different here than it is on the album.  What's sad is these vocals are fine, but both will.i.am and her team thought they could fool fans.  :nyheadache:

@ICouldntThinkOfOne: In that lengthy timeline that just got quoted, you mention the album being scrapped, which I believe because I know it was supposed to be more urban than EDM originally. But I don't think it makes sense to say, "Let's fake credits and have another woman sing in place of Britney" instead of using the more urban tracks that were already recorded. Why release an album that is much less Britney and rushed and poorly produced if you already have honest material that could have been used...?

You do know as well that the early bits of Glory were scrapped and then restarted because Britney didn't like what they had produced/written after a few months of work, right? So although this all seems to make sense as a theory, all I've ever asked from the moment I opened this topic was for any proof that anybody could provide from sources themselves. I see that I'm not going to get that.

9 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

people shouldn't bother with the OP, regardless of proof or not, his opinion will stay the same

you're not gonna get 100% proof because none of us work for Britney

Yes, do me a favor and don't post anymore in this topic if you don't have what I originally asked for. I'm glad you finally understand :slayney:

1 hour ago, Urbanney said:

I've messed with autotune, melodyne, and other vocal tuning and effects, and even with my voice pitch corrected or changed drastically, you could still tell it was my voice. This is not Britney.

Myah!?! Is dat Chu BB? Are you finally ready to low key reaveal the truth. :snooptoya:

17 minutes ago, vnisverx said:

Yes, do me a favor and don't post anymore in this topic if you don't have what I originally asked for. I'm glad you finally understand :slayney:

because you're trying to convince yourself of your own opinion

if that's how you wanna think, that's fine, you're entitled to. but don't drag anybody down with you in your delusion 

One of the things I would like to say is that when I downloaded the alien stems the Backing vocals that we all say are Anthony were also titled Myah so there is that. Could just be the stems pack I downloaded though. 

On the other hand, ppl could see even the deep vocals are Myah too big didn't Anthony get backing vocals credit? Thoughts? 

1 hour ago, vnisverx said:

But I don't think it makes sense to say, "Let's fake credits and have another woman sing in place of Britney" instead of using the more urban tracks that were already recorded. Why release an album that is much less Britney and rushed and poorly produced if you already have honest material that could have been used...?

You already know the answer to that, the label decided to scrap her direction and give into a trendy EDM record. There's no other explanation. Britney was so disinterested and everything felt so scripted while she was doing the minimal promo for this album.

The initial sessions were also made up from 2012 to mid 2013. Vegas was set to kick off in December 2013 which means they only had a couple months to come up with a whole new direction for the record while planning the residency at the same time. It could also be possible that with the planning for Vegas and the fact she was unhappy with the album's outcome, Britney wasn't being cooperative to the point where the bg vocalist had to fill in the blanks.

As for the fake credits, this album was marketed as "her most personal yet". It would be foolish to do so only to find out that she contributed little to no input in the tracks.

My conspiracy theory for BJ album/era is that it was sabotaged.

I mean...:

1. Myah vocals were all over the place. Instead of being the background singer, her vocals were layered at the top, making them so prominent like she's the lead singer in most of the songs.

2. The glitch in Alien. Why didn't they check before putting it on the album?

3. The diabolical typo of "Hold On Tite" on the album. Again, why no one proofread the album cover? 

4. It seemed rushed. Part of the reason behind it could be because of the Vegas residency.

5. The scrapped scenes of Perfume MV - It could have been a great MV

6. The album wasn't cohesive. This wasn't really much of a problem but it was said to be a "personal" album even though almost half of the songs on the album aren't. 

Because of the issues like the glitch, typo, the lack of cohesiveness - you could say that it was definitely rushed because they didn't bother about the quality of the album. OR it was sabotaged. lol 

But it's still a pretty decent album if you look past all these lol. :nicki2:

I'll say out loud that I'm glad B:POM is ending this year. I feel that two studio albums got underpromoted for some greatest-hits residency. I know she herself liked it, but here's to hoping that we get a little more fire and attention in the next era.

It's just Exhale being Exhale. Tbh, if the album was a big success, no one on here would be claiming Myah was singing most of the album. It's just bitter Exhale being bitter Exhale. Britney's worst haters are on Exhell.

I can hear Myah in some songs (especially Body ache second verse) but I can also hear Britney in the same said songs. I'm also annoyed that you can hear Myah but to say Britney is "a fraud", "Myah sang 80% of BJ", wtf? If Britney ever read this stuff (which I'm sure she has) no wonder she's scared of some of her fans, how can someone call themselves a fan yet be so angry and hateful towards Britney? 

By all means, critisize Britney, as fans we have those rights (just addressing the inevitable "We don't have to be Britards and love everything Britney does" comments). But to call her a fraud, etc, is being a hater, not a fan. Simple as that. 

I personally don't like BJ, not because of the Myah stuff ruining it but because I just don't like the album (except work b :cinderellaney:), the promo was non existent, FFT-ney was still there, production is ****, she should've just released 'Work B' & 'Perfume', without an album tbh.:forkit:

Archived