• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Someone Who Knows said:

It's not that Myah's vocals aren't on the record, or even that they are sometimes way too prominent in the mix or even exclusive (as in the second verse of Body Ache). She's not as present as some of the drama queens make her out to be, but she is there.

Thing is...that's really not anything new for Britney. Her past records have had prominently-featured background vocalists, including on many of her hits.

Examples:

OIDIA - Go to 2:30 - You can ******* barely hear her in the mix; the entire post-chorus is sung by the background singers!

Cinderella - Go to 2:24 - That is NOT Britney, and in the post-chorus, Britney is LOW in the mix, which is dominated by someone with a slightly deeper, throatier tone than Britney

Toxic - Go to 0:40 - Cathy Dennis is more prominent in the mix of the pre-chorus than Britney is! It sounds exactly like the demo!

Early Mornin - The entire chorus is sung by people other than Britney!

Piece of Me - ROBYN sings the response of the call-and-response in the chorus. Meaning Robyn's line is in the song sixteen times. Why couldn't Britney have done that part? Why did they have ******* Robyn do the vocals?

Inside Out - "So come on!" has that same ******* questionable high-note in "just enjoy the riiiii-i-i-ide" in Passenger and nobody ever ******* ******* about it. IT IS LITERALLY THE SAME NOTE: it's a D4. (Or did it ever occur to you that maybe Britney really sang it?)

IF YOU WANT TO BASH BRITNEY JEAN, FINE. BUT DON'T PRETEND IT'S SOMETHING NEW.

Inside out is a D5 and Passenger is a C#5. D5 is exclaimed with seemingly poor technique, and sounds like Britney. The Passenger C#5 seems to have decent technique and probably for that reason is why it sounds like it isn't her (and probably isn't).

7 hours ago, The Holy Spearit said:

why in the same hill does this thread have 14 pages? We're in 2017. We've discussed the hell out of Britney Jean.

because some fans still believe that its all Britney, that Britney Jean was the album they planned, that she sang all the leads, wrote all the lyrics and was happy with them album, and until Team B, Larry or Britney herself says its not her vocal, then its not true, and the  lack of footage of her in the studio, stem leaks, remixes of the stems, demo leaks, lack of performances, lack of interest, statements from the people who've heard the vocal tracks, statements from the song writers and producers, and even the strange lack of credits or inclusion of credits is all fake fan conspiracy theory.

10 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

You denying it shows nothing but the delusion that has you scared about accepting the truth that Britney phoned in over 50 percent of this album.

Myah isn't some veteran industry professional, she's an amateur vocalist hired to do bg vocals on 3 Britney albums after her song Candy from Strangers was mistaken for Britney. Other than that, she releases some of her own pop music independently. Care to explain why this sounds just like the BJ vocals?

Those stems are real, they leaked in full along with Work ***** and Perfume. A simple google search can lead you to many other videos and download links. These are valid receipts. Care to explain why Nick*, a Britney fan and SoundCloud DJ with industry connections has the Passenger, Brightest Morning Star and Hold On Tight stems and confirmed himself that Myah's vocals are fused in with Britney's?

Care to explain why Passenger's stems contain zero Britney vocals in the chorus?

I love Black Widow :bop: and I do notice the Britney-ism but it's still different, there's something that tells me it's not Britney, unlike BJ songs, it's in the way she pronounces the words, how she says the final syllables of the words. And if any, it resembles more the 2001ney vocals rather than what we hear in BJ.

About the Passenger stems, it doesn't say anything, the person that uploaded it could've easily removed Britney parts, precisely to do this "duet" illusion between her and Sia, or just to give more fuel to the Myah rumors. It's not like songs are recorded in just one take. That "enjoy the ride" we hear here could've perfectly been edited to the final version we got, but other people says Britney didn't even dare to sing that phrase at all, as if they were in the recording session.

You call me delusional, but I could also think many of you are very naive, 'cause ya'll believe in anything that some random person uploads to the internet, as if it was the absolute truth, or as if there couldn't exist more "files" or more takes of the songs, or as if these uploaded clips couldn't be edited, chopped, etc. Myah surely is on the album, as she herself said, but as a background singer, and as I suppose some other people might be there as well, like Ana Diaz, or Sia. To believe she dubbed the entire thing as if she was Britney, is a total reach to me.

I know I'll never convince you of the opposite, just like you won't convince me that Britney isn't the main vocalist on BJ, the only thing that I don't understand is why if all of you are so convinced that Britney Spears is some Milli Vanilli, even if it was just one album according to you, how can you even still expect something from her, or respect her as an artist? I would've unstanned the moment they convinced me she didn't sing her own album. Yes, now we got Glory, but back then we didn't know what she was gonna do next. So maybe ya'll deep inside know it is Britney and just like drama, like Joanne the Scammer, but either way I think it's very weird.

12 hours ago, Psuedonym said:

Nope, I explained why that's not plausible in a different topic but I'll post it here:

One thing I was just thinking, (kind of OT) is that Myah knew her vocals would be used for main vocals (as opposed to backups) after Britney's vocals were already recorded. The proof? In the Alien stems, the only part of the verses that Myah recorded is "take me home". She recorded that part multiple times, but nothing else from the verses. Why would she only record that part if it wasn't meant to be pasted on? Not to mention she used her "Britney impersonation" voice when she hadn't in the past. She knew what her vocals were going to be used for and she's as much to blame as anyone else. 

Edit: you can also hear some of Britney's vocals in some headphone feedback in Myah's takes, so Britney's vocals were recorded before Myah was brought in.

TRUE! 

Guest Arckangel
12 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Well, I don't know which videos have you seen, but all the stuff I've watched labeled as Myah, sounds totally like Britney to me, like this one

which is also here

I shouldn't even be saying this, but it's so clear it's Britney because you can hear her technique isn't perfect, it's not that clean. Myah, which I suppose doesn't do anything else but to record demos should have a more perfect technique and we wouldn't hear that raspy voice, like she's about to lose breath. Plus Myah sounds more like classic Britney on her songs, and this totally sounds like 2013ney.

But I guess it's easier for all of you to just believe the first troll that uploads "stems" and "filtered" tracks with Myah Marie on the title, a random youtube account with this as his avi photo.jpg

PokemonSpears, I'm in awe—marry me!

Girl, don't even try to make Barbara Jane look less messy than it was. It was not a case of relying on backing vocals to make a song more polished, Will.U.Not CLEARLY used Myah's voice on the whole album as a away to fool everybody pretending it was Britney herself, like we didn't know her voice, which is not acceptable at all. 

:staysalty:

Guest Arckangel
7 hours ago, button said:

Except in Cinderella, Early mornin ect Britney isn't using an impostor to fool us into thinking it's her singing those parts they're obviously sung by other people with completely distinct voice tones for aesthetic reasons. And they were credited as back-up vocals, accordingly to the job they did. Myah wasn't

Completely different and i find it hilarious that u want to defend a **** album like Crap Jean by shading her pre-BJ artistic integrity as well. Like wow do u like that joke album so much that u have resorted to this?

She wasn't a fraud until BJ. deal with it and **** off

Someone Who Knows has every right to post in here, so you **** off if you please... Britney Jean , whether or not one likes it, outshines plenty of other records, and you will deal. I've always loved it and never found any issue w/ it.

Star Magazine is crap, and Murray Langston did both Britney and his own daughter wrong by dishing the dirt that way. What was he expecting to achieve? His interview (released months before the release of BJ) kinda fuelled the rumours, and some of us are wise enough not to fall for that nonsense.

Guest Arckangel
1 hour ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

you do know that Britney alien video is the stems labelled Myah, dont you?

PokemonSpears and I have repeatedly explained that anybody can rename any file any name they want.

Guest Arckangel
3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I love Black Widow :bop: and I do notice the Britney-ism but it's still different, there's something that tells me it's not Britney, unlike BJ songs, it's in the way she pronounces the words, how she says the final syllables of the words. And if any, it resembles more the 2001ney vocals rather than what we hear in BJ.

About the Passenger stems, it doesn't say anything, the person that uploaded it could've easily removed Britney parts, precisely to do this "duet" illusion between her and Sia, or just to give more fuel to the Myah rumors. It's not like songs are recorded in just one take. That "enjoy the ride" we hear here could've perfectly been edited to the final version we got, but other people says Britney didn't even dare to sing that phrase at all, as if they were in the recording session.

You call me delusional, but I could also think many of you are very naive, 'cause ya'll believe in anything that some random person uploads to the internet, as if it was the absolute truth, or as if there couldn't exist more "files" or more takes of the songs, or as if these uploaded clips couldn't be edited, chopped, etc. Myah surely is on the album, as she herself said, but as a background singer, and as I suppose some other people might be there as well, like Ana Diaz, or Sia. To believe she dubbed the entire thing as if she was Britney, is a total reach to me.

I know I'll never convince you of the opposite, just like you won't convince me that Britney isn't the main vocalist on BJ. The only thing that I don't understand is why if all of you are so convinced that Britney Spears is some Milli Vanilli, even if it was just one album according to you, how can you even still expect something from her, or respect her as an artist? I would've unstanned the moment they convinced me she didn't sing her own album. Yes, now we got Glory, but back then we didn't know what she was gonna do next. So maybe ya'll deep inside know it is Britney and just like drama, like Joanne the Scammer, but either way I think it's very weird.

You're worthy of all praise! Amen!

2qjhwee.jpg

Just now, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

you can, she sings the ''you wanna piece of me''s through out the song, she's a backing vocalist.

POM there is a filtered robot sounding effect on Robyn's voice that no was was trying to pass off as Britney's raw voice. 

1 hour ago, Arckangel said:

PokemonSpears and I have repeatedly explained that anybody can rename any file any name they want.

You haven't repeatedly explained anything. You're delusional. The files are labelled Brit, Myah and Ana. The Britney files are undeniably Britney, the Myah files are undeniable Myah. Download them and listen. You will hear a difference and its not just a different tone of voice, its a completely different voice.

Archived