"Slumber Party" original version has been removed from iTunes, Amazon, Spotify and Deezer!

IUSM

2 hours ago, If U Seek Me said:

This is a true mess. :decisions: I fear for single #3, because they might find another way to **** things up. :dead: 

Wait for RCA to say that the original version never existed, and that we are delusional. :saycheese:

I honestly have no idea what original version were talking about. This Tinashe girl's featuring has been like the Sabi of the album since the day it came out:saycheese:

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Excuse you. That music video in your profile was iconic and flawless and AFTER the Circus one. Fight me, *****. :lessons: 

Lol i love IUSA but appart from the video did they do anything for the song? I wasnt quite paying attention back then but didnt they ban the song from the radio ?

6 minutes ago, IUSAtonight said:

Lol i love IUSA but appart from the video did they do anything for the song? I wasnt quite paying attention back then but didnt they ban the song from the radio ?

Yes. :jackk: Until the If U See Amy edit. :gloria: But it was fully sponsored by Virgin Mobile and premiered on their website before premiering on YouTube. Britney's first music video to debut digitally instead of on MTV.

2 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Yes. :jackk: Until the If U See Amy edit. :gloria: But it was fully sponsored by Virgin Mobile and premiered on their website before premiering on YouTube. Britney's first music video to debut digitally instead of on MTV.

Omg such innovation from our queen :crying1: Seriously tho how u remember all this stuff? You're like a Britneypedia :yay:

Now they are replacing the track title with "Slumber Party feat. Tinashe" on Spotify. :weirdmeout: And Spotify usually just tags the extra artists instead of cluttering up the track name.

slumbermess5os6h.png

At least the stream counts are still there, but popularity of specific tracks in context of the album is gone. :(

Archived