"Slumber Party" original version has been removed from iTunes, Amazon, Spotify and Deezer!

IUSM

Edit: It seems that Spotify is now also affected... Are Google Play and Apple Music next? :crying1:

Edit #2: It has been removed from Amazon and iTunes:

ngezop.jpg

(Screenshot of the US iTunes store. On Amazon US, the clean version is still available, but the explicit version is gone).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I listened to the new version of Slumber Party this morning on Deezer, I could still access to the original version in my playlists.

Now, the song is not available any more in the tracklist!  :dead: WTF, Team Britney, why?! :gloria: 

I searched everywhere, and the original version has either disappeared or is "not available in my country". :queenie:

34zwx9h.jpg

For the ones not knowing Deezer, it is a streaming service which has like 6 million paid subscribers and 15 millions free subscribers. It is the biggest music streaming platform in France and in some other countries, along with Spotify.

We need both versions on the streaming platforms if we want the song to chart! And I want to listen to both! :crying1:

How is the situation on Spotify, sistrens? Will it get removed there too? :crying2:

l46CuTt81mlX8VDQQ.gif

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, BritRiRiBey said:

they better not delete the song i bought **** you mean

I am glad I bought the CD.

Larry can still come to my home to try to destroy the CD, but I will be waiting for him! :lessons:

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, Chico101 said:

They're scrapping it like the orginal MM video :trash:

We need a new Team ASAP, I want my original version back. :dead:

5 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

They are deleting it from everywhere, the remix has also replaced the song when you buy the album, it's like if it never existed, Britney's team is the pits :meltdown:

What were they thinking? :decisions:

16 minutes ago, If U Seek Me said:

When I listened to the new version of Slumber Party this morning on Deezer, I could still access to the original version in my playlists.

Now, the song is not available any more in the tracklist!  :dead: WTF, Team Britney, why?! :gloria: 

I searched everywhere, and the original version has either disappeared or is "not available in my country". :queenie:

34zwx9h.jpg

We need both versions on the streaming platforms if we want the song to chart! And I want to listen to both! :crying1:

How is the situation on Spotify, sistrens? Will it get removed there too? :crying2:

l46CuTt81mlX8VDQQ.gif

buy a physical CD:forkit:

9 minutes ago, Thecodeman25 said:

Does it really matter? We need an expert to weigh in, not all of you guys who think they know how it works based on tidbits of misinformation.

I cannot listen anymore to the song online, so yes, it matters. :weirdmeout:

8 minutes ago, Thecodeman25 said:

Also, wtf is a Deezer?

A streaming service which has like 6 million paid subscribers and 15 millions free subscribers. It is the biggest music streaming platform in France and in some other countries, along with Spotify.

So millions of people who cannot listen to the original version of Slumber Party. And I doubt Deezer will be the only one removing it. They have instructions (from RCA, Team B?), they did not remove it just for fun!

:gloria:

3 minutes ago, Mauricio22 said:

and what is the problem? i loved it 

I don't want Team B to tell me which version I should listen to. I am a grown man. :beynah:

10 minutes ago, britneymatangi said:

ugggghhhhhh why couldn't they just release it as a remix-single

it's still on my spotify in my saved music as just britney buttttttt that'll probably change tbh

I thought the same this morning, and then tonight I cannot listen to it anymore. :crying1:

8 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

The scrapped era :uknowit:

When will you faves delete their music video and their songs? Iconic Britney. 2dsgsd4.gif

Spoiler

:crying1:

4 minutes ago, bernie said:
Both versions are on Spotify :squintney:

I pray for you that it will stay like this! :crying4:

23 minutes ago, Britneyqueenslays said:

buy a physical CD:forkit:

I have one, but thanks for the tip. :jfallonlol:

Archived