"Slumber Party" original version has been removed from iTunes, Amazon, Spotify and Deezer!

IUSM

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, DominionJames said:

We need both versions. I am accepting Tinashe's version like I am accepting Donald Trump. The original is flaw free. 

Poor Tinashe! :dead:

4 minutes ago, GetBack98 said:

They could've used the combined sales of both versions for a better chart performance, why are they so dumb? :orangu: 

We are talking about Team Britney. They did not even bother to create a single cover for the remix. They are useless. :zoomzoom:

26 minutes ago, If U Seek Me said:

I cannot listen anymore to the song online, so yes, it matters. :weirdmeout:

A streaming service which has like 6 million paid subscribers and 15 millions free subscribers. It is the biggest music streaming platform in France and in some other countries, along with Spotify.

So millions of people who cannot listen to the original version of Slumber Party. And I doubt Deezer will be the only one removing it. They have instructions (from RCA, Team B?), they did not remove it just for fun!

:gloria:

I don't want Team B to tell me which version I should listen to. I am a grown man. :beynah:

If you purchased it you should have no problem! And if you wants streams to count just play the new version!

7 hours ago, DaddySayzee said:

It's still there, if you look up slumber Party it's the solo. But slumber Party Tinashe it shows the remix

On Deezer? I searched once again, and only the remix is showing up. And the track in my playlist is still not "available". :crying1:

6 hours ago, Halaut7 said:

That's why you buy a CD:ohi::riha: Cackling at y'all TBH 

I have the CD, but think of the poor sistrens only using streaming services! :tbh: 

6 hours ago, kasavas said:

They replaced it there as well.

Impossible, I think they still have many unsold copies of Glory original version. :gloria: 

8 minutes ago, If U Seek Me said:

On Deezer? I searched once again, and only the remix is showing up. And the track in my playlist is still not "available". :crying1:

Oh on spotify and apple

Just now, PieceofBritney said:

I just realized Slumber party will become one of these Mandela effect theories! 

What is that?

13 minutes ago, Da Fr3ak said:

It's happening. The mandela effect.

Tomorrow we're all gonna pop in the Glory physical CD's we have, play slumber party and Tinashe will be on it. :rihclap:

Maybe Slumber Party (feat. Tinashe) was already in there, as a hidden track. Let me see if the timer does not stop after Coupure Électrique. 2dsgsd4.gif

Could they have done it to "boost" Glory sales? The only thing I think of is if they release Slumber remix as a separate single it don't belong to the album so it doesn't help.

Once again, I'm not impressed with Britney team, they seem to like to make mess all the ******* time. :rude2me:

Archived