"Slumber Party" original version has been removed from iTunes, Amazon, Spotify and Deezer!

IUSM

45 minutes ago, The Deity Arceus said:

not until one minute ago my spotify force downloaded Glory when I already downloaded and now the original Slumber Party is gone :orangu:

In the SONGS library of Spotify  I now have two Slumber Party. And now both of them has Tinashe's voice eventho it only says Britney Spears as the artist :crying2: WHY  

Was the same for me.. and when i restarted spotify i had them both again, really strange.. i still have both but maybe it will go away again, idk :idkney:

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods

Also what's going to happen to those that preordered the "original" album back in August? :lostney: Because when I look at the new explicit deluxe edition of Glory on iTunes, it shows a November 16 release date, but it now shows that I haven't bought it... when I preordered it back on August 2nd or whenever it became available. :ohi:

Also, it's "popularity" on Apple Music and iTunes has decreased since it now has a new release date. Like, we have to stream from Apple Music all over again to get her Glory songs to be some of her most streamed on the music service. :ohi:

******* Larry. :byebitch:

1 minute ago, SlayOut said:

Also what's going to happen to those that preordered the "original" album back in August? :lostney: Because when I look at the new explicit deluxe edition of Glory on iTunes, it shows a November 16 release date, but it now shows that I haven't bought it... when I preordered it back on August 2nd or whenever it became available. :ohi:

Also, it's "popularity" on Apple Music and iTunes has decreased since it now has a new release date. Like, we have to stream from Apple Music all over again to get her Glory songs to be some of her most streamed on the music service. :ohi:

******* Larry. :byebitch:

The streams have been removed?! Wait for Billboard to say "It seems Britney did not get those streams" and downgrade Glory to #10! :gloria:

3 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

At least I still have the original in my iTunes library. **** this ***** Tinashe. And **** Britney's team. :byebitch:

Tell them, sis'! :scalped: 

• Super Mods
4 minutes ago, If U Seek Me said:

The streams have been removed?! Wait for Billboard to say "It seems Britney did not get those streams" and downgrade Glory to #10! :gloria:

Make Me used to be one of her most streamed songs on Apple Music (under Toxic and OIDIA and some others) but now it's toward the very bottom. :gloria: It's a mess! :byebitch:Any Glory songs that were on official Apple Music playlists are now not there, since they were from the "old" Glory albums and not the new ones. :gloria:

The B-Army either needs an official streaming party or Larry and his associates need to get their **** together. Because these "new" Glory albums are not being advertised on these streaming platforms and their "popularity" positions on Apple Music are gone. So less exposure when people search for Britney's artist profile. :ohi: 

Just now, SlayOut said:

Make Me used to be one of her most streamed songs on Apple Music (under Toxic and OIDIA and some others) but now it's toward the very bottom. :gloria: It's a mess! :byebitch:Any Glory songs that were on official Apple Music playlists are now not there, since they were from the "old" Glory albums and not the new ones. :gloria:

The B-Army either needs an official streaming party or Larry and his associates need to get their **** together. Because these "new" Glory albums are not being advertised on these streaming platforms and their "popularity" positions on Apple Music are gone. So less exposure when people search for Britney's artist profile. :ohi: 

This is a true mess. :decisions: I fear for single #3, because they might find another way to **** things up. :dead: 

Just now, tarotx said:

Everybody go Spam RCA to find out why. I guess they want potential fans of the song to find it on Glory and maybe check out Glory. It's very annoying though. 

Wait for RCA to say that the original version never existed, and that we are delusional. :saycheese:

• Super Mods
Just now, If U Seek Me said:

This is a true mess. :decisions: I fear for single #3, because they might find another way to **** things up. :dead: 

Wait for RCA to say that the original version never existed, and that we are delusional. :saycheese:

They never fail to **** things up! :ipass: I've emailed RCA a couple times about why they don't have any of Britney's iconic music videos on her Apple Music page, and they've never responded. They probably think she doesn't have an iconic videography. :decisions: Considering the Make Me remake mess they supported. :ohi:

18 minutes ago, IUSAtonight said:

Because they havent done something completely right since like Circus the mv and they probabbly dont like change :yaknow: 

Excuse you. That music video in your profile was iconic and flawless and AFTER the Circus one. Fight me, *****. :lessons: 

1 hour ago, If U Seek Me said:

Larry's just gonna tell us "It just didn't work." :mcwave: 

And there won't be a single 3, not after all the messy wait we had to go through for single 2.

Archived