"Slumber Party" original version has been removed from iTunes, Amazon, Spotify and Deezer!

IUSM

4 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

Here I was about to praise Amazon and be thankful I got it there, and now... it's gone from my bought tracks. It was there last night, ffs. I had both versions. Now I just have the new one. Thank God I downloaded it and bought the physical copy. What the ****, Team B? :meltdown:

OMFG, we need to tell Exhalers to do offline copies of their songs! :dead:

Team B creating the auto-deleting songs: when will you faves? :gloria:

PS: When I think some people were making fun of me in the first page of this thread. :decisions:

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, BRING THE NOISE said:

I still have the original SP song on my Spotify, maybe when you search it?:idkney:

I had it to... then all of a sudden i listened to my Glory playlist and the song started and it was the Tinashe one, i was like wtf? i had not replaced it and when i search for it i could only find the one with Tinashe.. then when i restarted spotify it was the original again without touching anything and now i have both again :weirdmeout:

Just now, If U Seek Me said:

OMFG, we need to tell Exhalers to do offline copies of their songs! :dead:

Team B creating the auto-deleting songs: when will you faves? :gloria:

We do! I just got lucky that I put it on an offline playlist; if I hadn't done that a month ago, I wouldn't have a copy on my computer at all.

I just.... 

tumblr_o83qdfXNBU1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

1 minute ago, Melinda said:

I had it to... then all of a sudden i listened to my Glory playlist and the song started and it was the Tinashe one, i was like wtf? i had not replaced it and when i search for it i could only find the one with Tinashe.. then when i restarted spotify it was the original again without touching anything and now i have both again :weirdmeout:

that's so crazy. omg Larry is ******* up her spotify account:scalped:

5 minutes ago, Melinda said:

Lucky you! The two versions in my playlists are still playing the version feat. Tinashe (on Deezer). :crying1:

1 hour ago, vip_anonymous said:

Just bought on Google Play :saycheese:

about to spend some coins on iTunes too.

Why are you buying twice the same song? :juggingu:

1 hour ago, Onyx1126 said:

If you BOUGHT Glory than the original Slumber Party will always be in your library

Let's hope. Never trust computers. This is why I bought the CD version. 2dsgsd4.gif

14 minutes ago, IUSAtonight said:

At least i still have the illegal one that got leaked :crying1: 

When the leaks save your life. :letitburn:

You can also buy a physical copy, though! :lessons:

19 minutes ago, The Deity Arceus said:

not until one minute ago my spotify force downloaded Glory when I already downloaded and now the original Slumber Party is gone :orangu:

In the SONGS library of Spotify  I now have two Slumber Party. And now both of them has Tinashe's voice eventho it only says Britney Spears as the artist :crying2: WHY  

@Melinda said it went back to normal after some time. Maybe it will be the same for you.

Archived