Britney Spears - "The Other Side" ('Baby One More Time' FULL leak)

Id say this is a pretty good sign that the “Silver Collection” is real and around the corner. Songs from this era were stored on digital audio tapes (DATs), not in the cloud or on hard drives like they are now. Stuff like this does not leak. This will be released in June mark my words.

Edited by Circuit
  • Love 5
43 minutes ago, Circuit said:

Id say this is a pretty good sign that the “Silver Collection” is real and around the corner. Songs from this era were stored on digital audio tapes (DATs), not in the cloud or on hard drives like they are now. Stuff like this does not leak. This will be released in June mark my words.

The optimistic side of me wants to believe this, but the pessimistic side of me believes that major music labels are digitalizing old physical copies of masters, especially for artists in caliber of Britney. I mean, those magnetic tapes do degrade over time, and some of her earliest works turn 30 soon. I guess some collectors could get their hands on these digitalized versions.

But I wish the collection rumor was real :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

I need this in my life 🥺.. I lost my mum just before Xmas and I’ve been struggling recently, hearing Britney’s voice in that small snippet just sent shivers down my spine and gave me goosebumps.. I’ve been a fan since the very beginning so the BOMT era holds a special place in my heart and a lot of those songs from that era remind me of my mum.. This needs to leak ASAP

Edited by keldam22
  • Love 7

Sorry guys - I keep reading about this BOMT Silver Collection but I've been living under a rock. Is this a rumour of a potential 25th Anniversary BOMT album being released? I know it's speculation that this leaked track would be a part of it, but I can't seem to find anything about it!

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, InTheMix said:

Sorry guys - I keep reading about this BOMT Silver Collection but I've been living under a rock. Is this a rumour of a potential 25th Anniversary BOMT album being released? I know it's speculation that this leaked track would be a part of it, but I can't seem to find anything about it!

Yeah. I’m hearing this for the first time, too. Did you guys attend another pool party lately?  :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, InTheMix said:

First I’m hearing of this too. And I’m not getting my hopes up.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block