Britney Spears - "The Other Side" ('Baby One More Time' FULL leak)

12 hours ago, CJMCH said:

This is just a coincidence, as every single leak that involves Britney. The track has been on the loop for months already, privately, and it's not even finished, so it isn't an indication of any sort of collection at all.

IDK about Exaholic, but this one doesn't have a "final mix", just like DFYO. So yeah, there are a lot of "mixdowns" out there right now. No one has the final track.

“Final” isn’t a good word, but “official/main” is, there’s a working mix of DYFO just like Nicole’s demo the fans didn’t put together, there’s also raw outtakes from the recording sessions. The pack I have for OS came with a mixdown folder with a main pass, tv track, instrumental, & acapella, the instrumental doesn’t overpower the vocal at times like this mix 

Edited by RedBloodedWoman
  • Love 3

There is probably enough tracks on the cutting room floor to fully redo each album with a new set of songs. I would pay ANYTHING for that. These record companies could literally be printing money doing so idk why they're so stupid. Can rag on people like Taylor swift but at least she gives her fans endless songs!

I spent the last few hours to have some fun with The Other Side. I love this song very much. It has this Max Martin vibe from the 90ies all over it.
Right now I listened to Alternative Mix of JackSProductions and now I almost don't want to share mine, because it isn't as professional.
But anyways.
Tear it apart. I had fun creating it. :tongueney_britney_cocky:

https://youtu.be/aikZQVppj6c?si=Fg7leEMeN3nAeuq2

Edited by FranzD
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, FranzD said:

I spent the last few hours to have some fun with The Other Side. I love this song very much. It has this Max Martin vibe from the 90ies all over it.
Right now I listened to Alternative Mix of JackSProductions and now I almost don't want to share mine, because it isn't as professional.
But anyways.
Tear it apart. I had fun creating it. :tongueney_britney_cocky:

https://youtu.be/aikZQVppj6c?si=Fg7leEMeN3nAeuq2

I love it! Great job 

• Love 1
10 hours ago, kevin. said:

this does not sound like max martin at all. it was not produced by him either.

It’s Andreas Carlsson & Kristian Lundin not Max Martin. They also did BTMYH together and co-wrote Where Are You Now with Max. Carlssonn co-wrote I Will Be There with Max and also Deep In My Heart with David Kreuger and Per Magnusson

So no not Max Martin but still Cheiron.

Edited by JackSProductions
On 4/26/2024 at 9:57 AM, RedBloodedWoman said:

“Final” isn’t a good word, but “official/main” is, there’s a working mix of DYFO just like Nicole’s demo the fans didn’t put together, there’s also raw outtakes from the recording sessions. The pack I have for OS came with a mixdown folder with a main pass, tv track, instrumental, & acapella, the instrumental doesn’t overpower the vocal at times like this mix 

That mixdown folder you have was properly mastered by someone who knows how to do it, allegedly, but it’s not official as in it was done by one of the people who got it and passed it around with the multis. The song was left unfinished just like DYFO.

The DYFO sessions have outtakes, yes, but the only real bounce cuts during the second chorus, that’s why it was completed with Nicole’s ref. Any other “complete” mix was also done by a third party/fan who got the sessions, again, allegedly.

Having said that, I hope any or both leak at some point since they were probably properly done.

Edited by CJMCH
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block