Xtina has already debuted at #1

1 minute ago, Dodoo00 said:

She do wants to have a loving husband and her kids around her. Not everything in life has to do with success and good looks. :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

Wasn’t she arrested for a DUI A few years back? Hopefully she has her drinking under control. I can’t imagine it’s fun having a sloppy, drunk mother in the house. 

• Haha 2
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, Arabian-boy said:

I know :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:I was  just bored and I want to see xtina and Britney fans fighting it is so entertaining :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

How many dupe accounts/coats you have :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure: Can't you just leave this place and find new one? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

The receipt:

Screenshot-20240206-134311-Samsung-Inter

Screenshot-20240206-134112-Samsung-Inter

@Neydelinska Spearsi @DiamondCircus@Jordan Miller @SlayOut @BUWYGF @princessmimi @Puppy @rik @Style. @The One and Only

Edited by Wendy Williams
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Emil87 said:

Wasn’t she arrested for a DUI A few years back? Hopefully she has her drinking under control. I can’t imagine it’s fun having a sloppy, drunk mother in the house. 

Come on man, you're reaching.

Just admit it, Xtina won in life in general. Britney may have had the brightest career, she shined bright but burned her soul in the process. 

• Like 3
6 hours ago, I Can Bang said:

First of all you're gross for using her kids in the middle of a 'shade?' Though, you need to try harder cause that was weak as sh_it and extremely predictable, but am I expecting more from a pressed Screamtina fan? Nah!

Second of all, since when this is a competition between a career and personal life? Again, gross.

Also, Britney may not be Mariah or Whitney when it comes to vocals (and I assure you that nobody ever said that) but she has a very unique tone and it's very iconic, period. :bedtime_britney_book_Reading: Not to mention that Britney never claimed to be a singer, she's a performer and even though she doesn't have a powerhouse voice she was and still is able to outsell all her peers so, yeah try harder babe.

:endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

Xtina has more of a slow burner shall we say, she's still going, somewhat  :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

(And looking great while doing it, no shade)

Britney on the otherhand was literally the sun in the sky for the best part of her career and is quite rightfully chilling after being exploited, drugged, abused and robbed for the past 13 years.

Comparing careers at this point, and careers to personal lives at this point when these woman are now in their 40s makes no sense and either do u tbqhwy :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

@I Can Bang quoted wrong post you're safe for now, @LickMyCrack u not so much 

Spoiler

:imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

Edited by Mayenaise
1 hour ago, Wendy Williams said:

How many dupe accounts/coats you have :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure: Can't you just leave this place and find new one? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

The receipt:

Screenshot-20240206-134311-Samsung-Inter

Screenshot-20240206-134112-Samsung-Inter

@Neydelinska Spearsi @DiamondCircus@Jordan Miller @SlayOut @BUWYGF @princessmimi @Puppy @rik @Style. @The One and Only

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESUS, the amount of accounts at this point.....

I mean, at this point I'm just....used to the fact he'll be permanently here.

Permanent ban  doesnt work for him. He only gets the ''permanent'' part lol

:jackk_alien:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

So many misogynistic and s**ist Britney prunes in here. Gross. No wonder Britney will never get the respect she truly deserves when her stanbase consists of so many hypocrites and those who are stuck in the past who live to ignite drama. I guess feminism only applies to Britney and nobody else.

Edited by BadBunny
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, Emil87 said:

Have you been licking your own crack? She’s barely remembered let alone respected and no amount of Latin Scammys will change that fact.

Get your lame *** out of Britney forums if you’re gonna use her kids to insult her. You are as disgusting as your fav’s personality. 

Doesn’t Britney talk crap about her own kids to the world though?

She’s hardly setting an example to the fans. 😂

• Like 2

You guys sure love to talk about xtina, despite claiming she’s irrelevant. She’s relevant everyday in this forum 😂😂. But since we’re talking about her, maybe we should talk about how she has sold out her entire next string of upcoming shows. 

And for someone who’s “barely remembered”, she still receives praise and admiration from other celebrities. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Emil87 said:

Oh boy…the irony.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, monkeystar88 said:

It’s gross the way some of you talk about Britney. Nobody knows someone anyone or their life. She has been through an incredible amount of trauma, pain and heartache but still holds on to hope and survived. Her impact is beyond entertainment. 

And it’s gross the way some of you talk about Christina. Two can play that game.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, LickMyCrack said:

Christina: one of the best and most respected vocalists of our time

Britney: singer that doesn't sing since 2001 and has gained no respect and is being laughed at all the time. Has a best selling book, but doesn't see her kids. Yay!

Stop the Xtina bullying when your faves life is a joke

Respected? :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

3 hours ago, Emil87 said:

You love living in the past,  don't u? No wonder why your 6 y.o mentality.

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
10 hours ago, Arabian-boy said:

on the online hômośexual gif charts with this instant classic gif when will Britney !??

spacer.png

What in the-

This community is obsessed with putting Christina against Britney... That is so 2003. Get over it.

You know, Christina and Britney might not get along but this is all very silly. No news to share here, huh?

33f2d13a7e66c918bc8daf369e50929a.jpg

45c81830b9e22b452b8a577475440355.jpg

Edited by Fita
  • Love 2
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Dodoo00 said:

Come on man, you're reaching.

Just admit it, Xtina won in life in general. Britney may have had the brightest career, she shined bright but burned her soul in the process. 

She didn't win because there's no competition nor in life or career. :)

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block