Xtina has already debuted at #1

3 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

It sure did!

Hide contents

spacer.png

Oh... forgot Bionic was Christina's Blackout. Wish these two, ARTPOP and Witness got immediate recognition and not kill some of those's careers.

Edit: Glory and Lotus too, can't forget about these masterpieces :D

...OK calling Lotus a masterpiece might be pushing it, but it's a good album!

Edited by FFBetterThanBlackout
3 minutes ago, FFBetterThanBlackout said:

Lucky... wish I was born in the 1990s so I could be like 18 by the time all the good album tours would happen. I'd KILL to go to Bionic, PRISM and Femme Fatale tours... Bionic had a tour right?

No, she canceled it. Some say the sales were poor (that was amid the controversy with Gaga and when the public turned against Xtina), she was flopping hard for the first time, in the middle of a divorce... schedule conflicts with the Burlesque promo... a lot was happening at the same time.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, The Queen said:

No, she canceled it. Some say the sales were poor (that was amid the controversy with Gaga and when the public turned against Xtina), she was flopping hard for the first time, in the middle of a divorce... schedule conflicts with the Burlesque promo... a lot was happening at the same time.

That's really sad :(

1 minute ago, Emil87 said:

Plot twist, I genuinely like GIAB and agree that it’s aged slightly better than BOMT.

I need to disagree :D While I love Xtina and GIAB... BOMT is that biotch... that song defined an era and still hits that hard when speakers are at full volume.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

That was a good era for strictly EDM and indie music. Pop music peaked in the late 1990s and early 2000s.

That was the era full of most bangers though. The Fame (Monster), She Wolf,  Blackout, Femme Fatale, Bionic, ARTPOP, Good Girl Gone Bad, Loud, Talk That Talk, Teenage Dream, PRISM, 1989, Yours Truly, When The Sun Goes Down, Animal/Cannibal, Warrior,  Born This Way, Circus, Doll Domination, I Am... Sasha Fierce, MDNA, Love?... Might be biased because that was the songs I listened the most throughout my life because Brazil happens to be stuck in the 2010s musically 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block