Xtina has already debuted at #1

2 minutes ago, Arabian-boy said:

I really don’t understand what’s your problem :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:I am here to fellow Britney news and that’s it :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:if you have a problem with me that’s your fault not mine :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Nice try shade-thank-you.gif

8 minutes ago, FFBetterThanBlackout said:

I don't. Who are they and why do you hate them? /srs

Really? This person already has maybe a hundred account here, he threatened users with death, he was rude, stalked members, lies about his identity. He was perbanned many times, and he keeps coming back.

@Neydelinska Spearsi can tell you more.

3 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

Nice try shade-thank-you.gif

Really? This person already has maybe a hundred account here, he threatened users with death, he was rude, stalked members, lies about his identity. He was perbanned many times, and he keeps coming back.

@Neydelinska Spearsi can tell you more.

Dude  :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:These are serious accusations I wouldn’t do that :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:Do you have proof of these accusations?

19 minutes ago, FFBetterThanBlackout said:

I don't. Who are they and why do you hate them? /srs

The OP is known to have made tons and tons of accounts and has been banned time and time again. Not only has he threatened to slash mods, but he threatened to k.ill members, decapitate them and is just vicious. 

He claims he's married and happy, yet keeps coming back to the forum to be way over the top with his threats against users. 

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

The OP is known to have made tons and tons of accounts and has been banned time and time again. Not only has he threatened to slash mods, but he threatened to k.ill members, decapitate them and is just vicious. 

He claims he's married and happy, yet keeps coming back to the forum to be way over the top with his threats against users. 

Excuse me, when did I threatened  the members?:umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:watch your mouth these  are serious accusations :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:I will sue you because trust me I have the money and the power to do it and take you to  the  court :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Edited by Arabian-boy
  • Haha 1
Just now, Arabian-boy said:

Excuse me, when did I threatened  the members?:umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:watch your mouth These are serious accusations :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:I will sue you because trust me I have the money and the power to take you to  the  court :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Girl please, it's not even a joke you're trying to pretend none of the threats you posted ever occurred. Which leads me to believe the only courtroom you'd be seeing is divorce court.

Anyone sitting in a Britney forum making tons of accounts to threaten, harass and post such vileness all the time clearly isn't in a happy marriage.

You should watch your mouth, and stop the lies. 

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Girl please, it's not even a joke you're trying to pretend none of the threats you posted ever occurred. Which leads me to believe the only courtroom you'd be seeing is divorce court.

Anyone sitting in a Britney forum making tons of accounts to threaten, harass and post such vileness all the time clearly isn't in a happy marriage.

You should watch your mouth, and stop the lies. 

Sis what f are you talking about   :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:I am a good loving person and i wouldn’t even hurt a fly :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:and lol at you acting like you know me and know about my personal life please stop embarrassing yourself and leave me alone go get some help because you  truly need it :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

Just now, Arabian-boy said:

Sis what f are you talking about   :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:I am a good loving person and i wouldn’t even hurt a fly :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:and lol at you acting like you know me and know about my personal life please stop embarrassing yourself and leave me alone go get some help because you  truly need it :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

The reverse psychology is falling harder than Big Sloppy's court case at this point. Pathologically lying now I see, that's a change from the death threats.

After all your previous actions you'll never fit in here, so make a billion accounts, you'll never be welcomed after the things you've done. 

• Love 2
32 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

Stop embarrassing yourself. 

31 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

What a clownery :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: :clownery_makeup_meme:

The clown is the one who thirsting over stranger people on this forum :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:I see you thirsting and flirting with a lot of members here and they completely ignored you lol :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:you are a joke stop embarrassing yourself :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:it must be sad being ugly and single at your age  poor you :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Edited by Arabian-boy
13 minutes ago, Arabian-boy said:

The clown is the one who thirsting over stranger people on this forum :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:I see you thirsting and flirting with a lot of members here and they completely ignore you lol :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:you are a joke stop embarrassing yourself :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:it must be sad being ugly and single at your age  poor you :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Look at yourself, you are so pathetic and desperate that you keep coming back with a new coat. You have already permanently ruined your "career" here and you should realize that and leave. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

22 minutes ago, Arabian-boy said:

You'll keep pretending, and we'll keep believing :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

25 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

Look at yourself, you are so pathetic and desperate that you keep coming back with a new coat. You have already permanently ruined your "career" here and you should realize that and leave. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

What career ? Lol:makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:I am here to fellow Britney news and that is it :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:I have an amazing  life and career  i literally got paid thousands of dollars just for working 6 hours a day  :bouncey:

23 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

You'll keep pretending, and we'll keep believing :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Yeah I am a good loving person but I am not going to see you  insulting  me and  do nothing I have the right to defend myself and clap back   :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Edited by Arabian-boy
20 minutes ago, Arabian-boy said:

What career ? Lol:makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:I am here to fellow Britney news and that is it :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:I have an amazing  life and career  i literally got paid thousands of dollars just for working 6 hours a day  :bouncey:

Yeah I am a good loving person but I am not going to see you  insulting  me and  do nothing I have the right to defend myself and clap back   :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

No comment :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Girl, you are EXPOSED.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block