Xtina has already debuted at #1

1 hour ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESUS, the amount of accounts at this point.....

I mean, at this point I'm just....used to the fact he'll be permanently here.

Permanent ban  doesnt work for him. He only gets the ''permanent'' part lol

:jackk_alien:

You throw the devil out the door and he comes in back through the window. :orangu_orangutan_ape:

1 hour ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

You really need a medal for dedication. I've never seen anyone being SO dedicated to having an acc. Since 2007 I only had 1 acc banned like 7 years ago for trolling Jordan. :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Plus medal for desperation :orangu_orangutan_ape: He is so tiring :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

Xtina has more of a slow burner shall we say, she's still going, somewhat  :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

(And looking great while doing it, no shade)

Britney on the otherhand was literally the sun in the sky for the best part of her career and is quite rightfully chilling after being exploited, drugged, abused and robbed for the past 13 years.

Comparing careers at this point, and careers to personal lives at this point when these woman are now in their 40s makes no sense and either do u tbqhwy :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

@I Can Bang quoted wrong post you're safe for now, @LickMyCrack u not so much 

Hide contents

:imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

I really don't give a ****. I don't even get what you're saying lol. Get a. Life

24 minutes ago, FFBetterThanBlackout said:

She looks so beautiful! As a big fan of both Christina Aguilera and Britney Spears, seeing this on the forum brightened my day :)

...Until I readed the comments. Like, sure if you don't like Christina it's fine, but why like completely disrespect her? Can't both of their fanbases agree to disagree or smth? :(

It's really annoying. If anything we need to unite against Beyonce.  :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, The Queen said:

Not that irrelevant to get a reply from you, I guess.

Go and buy tickets for that "flop" of a show:

And seethe heavy

Drag it. Emil8-whatever and his constant misogyny needs to go. Pathetic excuse of a person who makes Britney fans look unhinged.

Edited by BadBunny
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, The Queen said:

Not that irrelevant to get a reply from you, I guess.

Go and buy tickets for that "flop" of a show:

And seethe heavy

You mean to tell me she sold out all 5k of her show tickets? Color me impressed!!

• Haha 1
Just now, FFBetterThanBlackout said:

Lucky... wish I was born in the 1990s so I could be like 18 by the time all the good album tours would happen. I'd KILL to go to Bionic, PRISM and Femme Fatale tours... Bionic had a tour right?

It sure did!

Spoiler

spacer.png

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block