Xtina has already debuted at #1

• Super Mods
22 hours ago, Wendy Williams said:

How many dupe accounts/coats you have :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure: Can't you just leave this place and find new one? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

The receipt:

Screenshot-20240206-134311-Samsung-Inter

Screenshot-20240206-134112-Samsung-Inter

@Neydelinska Spearsi @DiamondCircus@Jordan Miller @SlayOut @BUWYGF @princessmimi @Puppy @rik @Style. @The One and Only

the man is legit insane, we banned god knows how many accounts and he keeps coming back, we even ip banned him but he still comes back (im assuming hes using tor connection to bypass it)  :orangu_orangutan_ape: he needs a psychiatrist help because this is absolutely not normal behaviour :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, BUWYGF said:

the man is legit insane, we banned god knows how many accounts and he keeps coming back, we even ip banned him but he still comes back (im assuming hes using tor connection to bypass it)  :orangu_orangutan_ape: he needs a psychiatrist help because this is absolutely not normal behaviour :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Literally śhut the fuçk up you bald fagôt  monkey  :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:you are a loser who made Oñlyfàn and make money of fuçking the other fagôts so you are ***** :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:that what I think   is not normal behaviour it is disgusting  and make sick to my stomach 🤢 I am sure your parents are so embarrassed of  you I feel sorry for them :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:you are going to need a psychiatrist when you catch AIDS or one of these horrible STD you will be lonely with no kids or real family  poor you :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, Breath on me bitsh said:

Literally śhut the fuçk up you bald fagôt  monkey  :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:you are a loser who made Oñlyfàn and make money of fuçking the other fagôts so you are ***** :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:that what I think   is not normal behaviour it is disgusting  and make sick to my stomach 🤢 I am sure your parents are so embarrassed of  you I feel sorry for them :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:you are going to need a psychiatrist when you catch AIDS or one of these horrible STD you will be lonely with no kids or real family  poor you :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

Give it up and leave!!!!

@princessmimi @BUWYGF @Jordan Miller @SlayOut @GlitterRain @Puppy

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Breath on me bitsh said:

get a life and enjoy another perma ban, loser :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

Isn't better to cancel all of created accounts in last 2 hours? I believe he made many accounts in last 2 hrs.

yeah but then you're risking other people who created accounts and have nothing to do with this unfortunately :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block