Blind Item: Britney to spend great deal of her fortune to leave RCA

1 hour ago, icybaby said:

I doubt she would spend a fortune if she can make fortune  with just releasing unreleased stuff

Yeah just pull snippets of her court testimony and audiobook intro, slap a vocoder on it over an electronic beat and boom you have a concept album. 

Even if they require original content, Britney Jean is proof her participation is completely optional. Myahs payday is peanuts compared to buying out recording contract. 

• Haha 1

I highly doubt this is true. Artists never buy their contracts out. A more common practice is releasing GH albums or compilations so that the contract could be completed - no expenses and some nice stuff for the fans

I'd love a rarities album similar to Mariah's. 

1. I'm so curious

2. Walk On By

3. Intimidated

4. Girls & Boys (international track from the ITZ DVD)

5. Over To You Now (UK/JP track from the Chaotic EP)

6. Mona Lisa (OG demo)

7. And Then We kiss (OG version)

8. Outta This World (Was a Target Exclusive)

9. You Oughta Know (Live From the Circus Tour)

all the Circus exclusive bonus tracks

10. Rock Boy

11. Trouble

12. Amnesia

13. Quicksand

14. Burning up (studio version)

15. Scary

16. Swimming in the Stars (OG version)

• Like 1

I'm guessing and I am not a lawyer but, wouldn't that have to prove In court that britney was basically a prisoner. They don't even have loofah Trashlor in court yet. 

The queen us possibly being threatened by the record label. I don't doubt she would pay them to cut ties and release an album on her own.

9 hours ago, oscar0 said:

In the book she says that when they forced her to go on tour in 2018 they threatened to sue her if she didn't go, because she had signed the contract. So how could she sign if she was incapable of entering into a contract on her own?

Does she write that she had signed the contract? I don't remember. But you are correct, according to the conservatorship and Andrew Wallet, she had no capacity to sign contracts.

i really don’t think britney is contracted to sony any more… i think that’s why they keep releasing things to figure out what their next step is. britney was unable to sign any legal documents the entire time of her conservatorship… soooo unless there is a clause that specifically talks about the conservatorship being dropped i think britney can do what she wants… but technically i’m sure they would have to go to court to figure out the actual logistics 

• Love 1
21 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Lies. RCA wouldn’t let her buy out of her contract if anything, they’re just fronting for clicks. If Cali court system wasn’t so crooked the contract COULD be nullified since it was signed under a fraudulent conservatorship though…

It wasn’t a fraudulent conservatorship though. The courts allowed it to happen. Did Jamie abuse her under the conservatorship? Yes. But the conservatorship was perfectly legal in the eyes of the law and that’s what’s ****ed up. 

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Crabo Lavender Turmeric said:

I highly doubt this is true. Artists never buy their contracts out. A more common practice is releasing GH albums or compilations so that the contract could be completed - no expenses and some nice stuff for the fans

1. I'm so curious

2. Walk On By

3. Intimidated

6. Mona Lisa (OG demo)

10. Rock Boy

11. Trouble

12. Amnesia

13. Quicksand

15. Scary

And have another one of these? 

spacer.png

No thanks.

This or nothing, fully reproduced like Michael’s Xscape was 

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

It wasn’t a fraudulent conservatorship though. The courts allowed it to happen. Did Jamie abuse her under the conservatorship? Yes. But the conservatorship was perfectly legal in the eyes of the law and that’s what’s ****ed up. 

And that's why she needs to sue the **** out of the state of California etc for allowing it.. 

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Crabo Lavender Turmeric said:

1. I'm so curious

2. Walk On By

3. Intimidated

6. Mona Lisa (OG demo)

10. Rock Boy

11. Trouble

12. Amnesia

13. Quicksand

15. Scary

No one wants a compilation of stuff we already have in lossless quality. Terrible concept tracklist, Mariah actually had new songs.

Actually acceptable tracklist:

She’ll Never Be Me

When I Say So

Free

Hollow

Strangest Love

Untouchable

Red Carpet

State of Grace

Grow

Who Can She Trust

Stay

Paradise

Downtown

Little Me 

Sippin On

Sacred

10 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

No one wants a compilation of stuff we already have in lossless quality. Terrible concept tracklist, Mariah actually had new songs.

She’ll Never Be Me

When I Say So

Free

Hollow

Strangest Love

Untouchable

Red Carpet

State of Grace

Grow

Who Can She Trust

Stay

Paradise

Downtown

Little Me 

Sippin On

Sacred -This is a better tracklist for sure,...  but will anyone from her team or Britney herself bother to dig in the vault... Even madonna did not give the fans anything from the vault when releasing all of these anniversary editions 

That source is a joke and they can **** off with the “singers” thing. 

That being said it would actually be nice if this was true. If Britney has no intention to make a comeback, please spare us a “controversial” cash grab with Myah/AI accusations. When she’s passionate and wants to release something then well know it’s really her.

On 1/19/2024 at 6:51 AM, Crabo Lavender Turmeric said:
On 1/18/2024 at 8:01 PM, RedBloodedWoman said:

She’ll Never Be Me

When I Say So

Free

Hollow

Strangest Love

Untouchable

Red Carpet

State of Grace

Grow

Who Can She Trust

Stay

Paradise

Downtown

Little Me 

Sippin On

Sacred -This is a better tracklist for sure,...  but will anyone from her team or Britney herself bother to dig in the vault... Even madonna did not give the fans anything from the vault when releasing all of these anniversary editions 

There’s no need to “dig”, the bulk of these are finished & submitted to the label

On 1/18/2024 at 2:25 PM, Pinky98 said:

The false dementia filing on a 26 year old woman made it fraudulent.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block