Blind Item: Britney to spend great deal of her fortune to leave RCA

31 minutes ago, Yanal said:

Do you think that album contracts are just about making albums? There are preparations made for an album. These include tours, interviews, video clips, etc.... the time taken just to record a song is almost 6 months. It is very gradual. I can't even think about the many things that need to be done that are left. And the record label will never make an album like Britney Jean. Because then there was Vegas, which brought in more money..

It takes 6 months to record ONE song? You ok, sis?

• Haha 4
43 minutes ago, TomasBR said:

Those blind items are always fake but that doesn’t sound unreasonable at all. If Britney indeed retired, as she says, with a contract still binding her, she will have to pay. 

That’s  not a blind item, it’s just contractual law.

Lindsay Lohan owes her label one last album and she literally stopped answering their calls back in 2010 and they never put a lawsuit on her nor force her to pay lol

38 minutes ago, Yanal said:

The album is important for A+ singers. Beyonce,Britney,Rihanna,Taylor, etc. have to make albums. Because these people don't just make money from tours. The people you're talking about apply to C+ celebrities like Christina (facts) or newly famous tiktok singers. Remember that these celebrities will die one day and will make 5 times their current fortune. 

Nope, albums make hardly any impact anymore aside from the actual music they're considered outdated and a waste of money. Look at the sales of harry styles albums and see how they do not reflect the viability of a star, his last album did poorly compared to his first yet he had a better time touring.

Beyonce hasn't done any promo for an album in years and releases them without notice, she also did zero music videos for her last one at all.

Taylor swifts are just pr stunts.

Larry said about 8 years ago that albums aren't a thing anymore, he wasn't wrong.

1 hour ago, Yanal said:

Do you think that album contracts are just about making albums? There are preparations made for an album. These include tours, interviews, video clips, etc.... the time taken just to record a song is almost 6 months. It is very gradual. I can't even think about the many things that need to be done that are left. And the record label will never make an album like Britney Jean. Because then there was Vegas, which brought in more money..

that's not necessarily true

I mean, it's true that record label's deals often include other stuff besides the actual records, for example they may have a share on the tours' revenues, merchandise, etc, not to mention the royalties they get from her past catalogue even if she never releases anything again, but all those clauses are secret so nobody really knows the detail of each artist's deal.

But, an album doesn't necessarily needs to take 6 months, or a ton of promotion. Oops, the album, was recorded in almost a week. Other albums took more than two years. They can include songs recorded two years prior, or a week before the release date, there really isn't an amount set in stone. Blackout had basically zero promo.

So TECHNICALLY, and I'm not saying it's happening, but Britney or any artist could go to the studio and record a full album in a day or two and release it like that. It all depends on how much freedom they have, or how much input the label requires to green light a project, how much they're gonna spend on promotion, all of that must be stipulated in their contract. The album can be released without any singles or videoclips, or it can be a full video album like Beyoncé likes it, again, it all depends on what's in the contract. Otherwise, every album would always have the same amount of preparation time, the same amount of promo, the same amount of singles, etc. and that's obviously not the case, even just looking at Britney's discography we see how every album's rollout and fate were completely different from each other.

• Like 2

This rumor appeals to our worst fears about Britney. That she's done with music, fiscally irresponsible, and making emotional decisions without thinking of her future.

Let's just think about how easily blind items are created by anyone for any reason, and what motivations somebody might have for putting something out like this......

• Like 1

I think this Blind Item like the others is pure fantasy, but I wanted to know if Britney's signature was on any of her contracts during the conservatorship. Wallet was her estate manager until 2019 when he resigned. According to him, she did not sign her contracts. Jaimie tried to get him back until October 2020.

Britney’s dad Jamie filed a petition to reappoint Andrew but withdrew it in October 2020. “Britney to this day does not have the capacity to sign documents and make decisions for herself,” Andrew claimed in a Daily Mail article that month.

3 hours ago, A.a.A said:

This is 100% fake. Do you guys not know how business works ? Right now Britney Jean Spears is the most popular artist in the zeitgeist. Notice i didn’t say “world”. Zeitgeist is different. 

Any label or company would literally DIE to have Britney Spears on their roster. If/when she releases an album or goes on tour, it will be the biggest thing to happen in pop culture history. Im not joking. I have one foot in pop and one foot in the real/normal world. 

If Britney Spears came back, people will loose their minds. Every executive or record label is aware of this. They’re business people and right now she is Good Business. Her book has literally sold 1.5 billion copies.

Which is why this could be true. Because she's "hot" right now after the book, naturally they want to ride that wave and are pressuring her to release an album and tour... Which she clearly doesn't want to.

4 hours ago, Corey D said:

I’ve been wondering about that! How do contracts work when you are under a conservatorship and would she be obligated to fulfill them post conservatorship? I would think she could get out of it on the basis she was forced into it.

In the book she says that when they forced her to go on tour in 2018 they threatened to sue her if she didn't go, because she had signed the contract. So how could she sign if she was incapable of entering into a contract on her own?

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block