Blind Item: Britney to spend great deal of her fortune to leave RCA

On 1/18/2024 at 9:27 AM, itsxrichiexbish said:

i really don’t think britney is contracted to sony any more… i think that’s why they keep releasing things to figure out what their next step is. britney was unable to sign any legal documents the entire time of her conservatorship… soooo unless there is a clause that specifically talks about the conservatorship being dropped i think britney can do what she wants… but technically i’m sure they would have to go to court to figure out the actual logistics 

Is any of this based on facts or just what you “think?”

1 minute ago, GmailMyHeart said:

Was there a ruling in court that said this? 

?????

No one cares what the corrupt California Court system says is right or wrong, anyone with morals knows this was all wrong. There’s official court documents submitted that said she had dementia when establishing the c-ship. Stop acting like probate court is credible when millions of dollars are being made off of someone’s civil rights & 13 years of their life being stolen

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

?????

No one cares what the corrupt California Court system says is right or wrong, anyone with morals knows this was all wrong. There’s official court documents submitted that said she had dementia when establishing the c-ship. Stop acting like probate court is credible when millions of dollars are being made off of someone’s civil rights & 13 years of their life being stolen

Unfortunately most people care what the court says because well it’s the law.  You can debate that all you want but that’s what matters.  It’s also what set her free, the court. 

you know who doesn’t care what the court says? trump.  

9 minutes ago, GmailMyHeart said:

Is any of this based on facts or just what you “think?”

i mean if you’re able to find any logical and legit information on what rights britney had in order for her to sign a multi million dollar contract i would love to see it. i mean aside from all the leaked court documents that shown her name is on none of them for anything financial 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

i mean if you’re able to find any logical and legit information on what rights britney had in order for her to sign a multi million dollar contract i would love to see it. i mean aside from all the leaked court documents that shown her name is on none of them for anything financial 

A simple no would’ve sufficed. 

None of us don't know what conditions were in the contract. For all we know, there could have been a clausule in the contract stating that if the cship should ever end, her obligations towards the contract come to and end since she herself did not sign it but her dad is.

I personally would assume that any legal contracts that were issued by her conservator during the conservatorship would end as soon as the person in that conservatorship becomes 'free' of these contracts since that person had no rights of declining. But I have no legal knowledge and I can be wrong. 

Point is WE DON'T KNOW.

every single contract is different as they negotiate conditions, especially for artists that have been longer in the game. Newer artists usually have all the basic same contracts as they don't get to demand a lot whereas big names can demand a LOT.

It's as simple as that.

And if there were any legal issues, I am sure, her lawyer would tell her about....

Ps: from what I found online, she had only 1 album left under her current record deal in 2012, which means Britney Jean was the last one as she did not release an album in 2012 and Britney Jean was released in 2013.

That means Glory was only the first album of a new record deal. Record deals usually range between 3-4 albums.

This article confirms she inked a new record label in 2014.

FORUMS.DIGITALSPY.COM

In a new interview with "Variety", Britney confirmed that as of 2014 she renewed her contract with RCA...

• Love 1
6 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

The false dementia filing on a 26 year old woman made it fraudulent.

The courts still allowed it, so as of this moment it is still not fraudulent. It may well have been fraudulent to start with, but unless a court comes to that decision then technically it is not 

• Super Mods
On 1/17/2024 at 11:56 PM, RedBloodedWoman said:

Lies. RCA wouldn’t let her buy out of her contract if anything, they’re just fronting for clicks. If Cali court system wasn’t so crooked the contract COULD be nullified since it was signed under a fraudulent conservatorship though…

it probably will be nullified upon Britney's request though. Some lawyer explained it on Youtube that the contract has no legal merit anymore. It was signed by a legal guardian who is no longer there nor a legal guardian. There is no Britney's signature, who is now an independent individual. So now things are left in air, RCA has no idea what to do. But they can't make Britney work whatseoever because there's no legal ground for so :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Fita said:

Also, genuinely asking: why do they call it a blind item?

A blind item is a statement made that's revealing information not out there publicly and the author does not disclose the source of the info or who the info is about, except giving clues for the reader to put together about who the statement is made about.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Frankie8 said:

A blind item is a statement made that's revealing information not out there publicly and the author does not disclose the source of the info or who the info is about, except giving clues for the reader to put together about who the statement is made about.

just enough for the community go nuts/crazy about who or what is that about, right? :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

Thanks for telling me!

• Like 1
On 1/17/2024 at 7:00 PM, Yanal said:

Do you think that album contracts are just about making albums? There are preparations made for an album. These include tours, interviews, video clips, etc.... the time taken just to record a song is almost 6 months. It is very gradual. I can't even think about the many things that need to be done that are left. And the record label will never make an album like Britney Jean. Because then there was Vegas, which brought in more money..

Do we know if Britney has a 360 deal? 

On 1/18/2024 at 9:01 PM, RedBloodedWoman said:

No one wants a compilation of stuff we already have in lossless quality. Terrible concept tracklist, Mariah actually had new songs.

Actually acceptable tracklist:

She’ll Never Be Me

When I Say So

Free

Hollow

Strangest Love

Untouchable

Red Carpet

State of Grace

Grow

Who Can She Trust

Stay

Paradise

Downtown

Little Me 

Sippin On

Sacred

On 1/18/2024 at 6:03 AM, Crabo Lavender Turmeric said:

I highly doubt this is true. Artists never buy their contracts out. A more common practice is releasing GH albums or compilations so that the contract could be completed - no expenses and some nice stuff for the fans

I'd love a rarities album similar to Mariah's. 

1. I'm so curious

2. Walk On By

3. Intimidated

4. Girls & Boys (international track from the ITZ DVD)

5. Over To You Now (UK/JP track from the Chaotic EP)

6. Mona Lisa (OG demo)

7. And Then We kiss (OG version)

8. Outta This World (Was a Target Exclusive)

9. You Oughta Know (Live From the Circus Tour)

all the Circus exclusive bonus tracks

10. Rock Boy

11. Trouble

12. Amnesia

13. Quicksand

14. Burning up (studio version)

15. Scary

16. Swimming in the Stars (OG version)

D:) All the above

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block