Blind Item: Britney to spend great deal of her fortune to leave RCA

Asla olmaz dediğimiz her şeyi yaşadık. Bunu görmezden gelmek kör olduğumuz anlamına gelir. Şirket bunu talep edebilir. Çünkü Britney onlara resmi olarak Instagram'da açık bir şekilde albüm yapmayacağını söylemişti. Bu durumda şirket devreye girmiş olabilir. Müzik anlaşmaları sizin düşündüğünüz kadar duygusal değildir. Onlar olaylara sizin baktığınız gibi bakmıyorlar. Bir gün bunun olacağı belliydi. Ve eminim ki Britney özgürlüğünü paraya tercih edecektir.

“According to rumors, Britney owes an album to RCA under her current contract. Contracts are usually made in the form of pieces (3 albums) and periods (every 2, 3 years). But 8 years without a new album
Explore behind the scenes of Michael Jackson's “Invincible” album, which has been delayed for years.”

Justin'den Üzgün Vince Mcmahon GIF

Edited by Yanal
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Naes614 said:

Yalanlar! Britney bir albüm çıkarmak zorunda kalsaydı ya da bir ton para kaybetseydi, 1 günde o Mikrodalga Plak'ı hazırlayacak ve "Bunu yayınla ve şimdi sikimi öp" yazan bir notla plak şirketine gönderecekti. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

Do you think that album contracts are just about making albums? There are preparations made for an album. These include tours, interviews, video clips, etc.... the time taken just to record a song is almost 6 months. It is very gradual. I can't even think about the many things that need to be done that are left. And the record label will never make an album like Britney Jean. Because then there was Vegas, which brought in more money..

1 hour ago, Cqleb said:

spacer.png

That's not how record contracts work anymore. Even Larry said they're not keen on albums anymore. It costs the label more to produce and release than it brings in. Plus Britney's on some kind of deal where she got advances for releasing.

Britney extended her contract sometime after the cship began. The rules have all changed.

Artists only tend to do albums as a promotion for a tour. 

Those blind items are always fake but that doesn’t sound unreasonable at all. If Britney indeed retired, as she says, with a contract still binding her, she will have to pay. 

That’s  not a blind item, it’s just contractual law.

Edited by TomasBR
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Lies. RCA wouldn’t let her buy out of her contract if anything, they’re just fronting for clicks. If Cali court system wasn’t so crooked the contract COULD be nullified since it was signed under a fraudulent conservatorship though…

I’ve been wondering about that! How do contracts work when you are under a conservatorship and would she be obligated to fulfill them post conservatorship? I would think she could get out of it on the basis she was forced into it.

5 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

Artık plak sözleşmeleri bu şekilde çalışmıyor. Larry bile artık albümlere meraklı olmadıklarını söyledi. Plak şirketine prodüksiyonu ve piyasaya sürülmesi getirdiğinden daha pahalıya mal oluyor. Ayrıca Britney'nin albüm için avans aldığı bir çeşit anlaşması var.

Britney sözleşmesini gemi başladıktan bir süre sonra uzattı. Kuralların hepsi değişti.

Sanatçılar yalnızca bir turnenin promosyonu olarak albüm yapma eğilimindedir. 

The album is important for A+ singers. Beyonce,Britney,Rihanna,Taylor, etc. have to make albums. Because these people don't just make money from tours. The people you're talking about apply to C+ celebrities like Christina (facts) or newly famous tiktok singers. Remember that these celebrities will die one day and will make 5 times their current fortune. 

13 minutes ago, TomasBR said:

Those blind items are always fake but that doesn’t sound unreasonable at all. If Britney indeed retired, as she says, with a contract still binding her, she will have to pay. 

That’s  not a blind item, it’s just contractual law.

This is 100% fake. Do you guys not know how business works ? Right now Britney Jean Spears is the most popular artist in the zeitgeist. Notice i didn’t say “world”. Zeitgeist is different. 

Any label or company would literally DIE to have Britney Spears on their roster. If/when she releases an album or goes on tour, it will be the biggest thing to happen in pop culture history. Im not joking. I have one foot in pop and one foot in the real/normal world. 

If Britney Spears came back, people will loose their minds. Every executive or record label is aware of this. They’re business people and right now she is Good Business. Her book has literally sold 1.5 billion copies.

Edited by A.a.A
  • Love 1
  • Like 3
5 minutes ago, Corey D said:

I’ve been wondering about that! How do contracts work when you are under a conservatorship and would she be obligated to fulfill them post conservatorship? I would think she could get out of it on the basis she was forced into it.

Her signature wasn’t on the vegas residency so I doubt it was on her recording contract 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block