Britney is reportedly collaborating with Charli XCX on a new song off her tenth studio album out in 2024

2 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

I agree. It doesn't feel organic. She posts about the most random things, trying on clothes, etc etc yet nothing from the studio. We did get some kind of poem, but that’s it. 

I don’t think she’s really into her music career anymore.

Maybe she needs more inspiration, but it won't happen fast... she said many times.

It would be great if she wrote songs like that poem. Dark and honest.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

I understand your point of view but Britney is not selling like Taylor, Beyonce and Rihanna. She'll need to promote her music unlike them... 

Britney barely mentioning her projects even after the release. She barely talked about the book other than like two instagram videos and some twitter posts. 

She is the only artist really avoiding any promotion of her projects. Not doing the bare minimum to show her "allegedly" hard work out there. 

If she has problems dealing with media or she simply doesn’t want to work... they need to stop pushing her to do this. 

What’s Beyoncé selling other than concerts?:hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: You put her in the same sentence as Taylor, yet Taylor mops the floor with Hasbeyonce. 

Britney will be fine tho. If she releases quality music, she will outsell her peers. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Style. said:

What’s Beyoncé selling other than concerts?:hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: You put her in the same sentence as Taylor, yet Taylor mops the floor with Hasbeyonce. 

Britney will be fine tho. If she releases quality music, she will outsell her peers. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

You should look for more other than Britney.

Beyoncé had much success on her album even without music videos. She is one of the biggest names out there right now. 

U should try to live on Planet Earth. It's cool and fun

Edited by Dark Willow
Just now, Dark Willow said:

You should look for more other than Britney.

Beyoncé had much success on her album even without music videos. She is one of the biggest names out there right now. 

U should try to live in Planet Earth. It's cool and fun

“Rennisample” flopped on its second week, touch some grass ‘cause no1 is checking for her like that. It just baffles me how you put her in the same sentence with Taylor when that girl SELLS millions of music. :clownery_makeup_meme:

Addidas dropped her a/ss. “Rennisample” movie flopped. She just can’t sell without HUGE marketing campaigns BOUGHT by Jay Z.:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Y’all made fun of Rihanna not being an album artist, only for ANTI to outsell every Beyoncé album. :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Style. said:

“Rennisample” flopped on its second week, touch some grass ‘cause no1 is checking for her like that. It just baffles me how you put her in the same sentence with Taylor when that girl SELLS millions of music. :clownery_makeup_meme:

Addidas dropped her a/ss. “Rennisample” movie flopped. She just can’t sell without HUGE marketing campaigns BOUGHT by Jay Z.:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Y’all made fun of Rihanna not being an album artist, only for ANTI to outsell every Beyoncé album. :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Beyond delusional 

Bless your heart keith urban smh GIF

1 hour ago, fill the crown said:

girl who gaf about charli xcx SOPHIE was the mastermind behind her songs. All that girl knows how to do is sample and end up in blind items about doing coke :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Not true. She was a massive part of putting Sophie on the map… the album Sophie worked on the most ended up unreleased too. Are you 12? Coked out Grammy night was literally half a decade ago & we got an amazing song out of it.

1 hour ago, Style. said:

Bey is doing just fine she’s about billionaire status and her last release was a success even with no videos or promotional performances! Renaissance is HUGE

11 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

I understand your point of view but Britney is not selling like Taylor, Beyonce and Rihanna. She'll need to promote her music unlike them... 

Britney barely mentioning her projects even after the release. She barely talked about the book other than like two instagram videos and some twitter posts. 

She is the only artist really avoiding any promotion of her projects. Not doing the bare minimum to show her "allegedly" hard work out there. 

If she has problems dealing with media or she simply doesn’t want to work... they need to stop pushing her to do this. 

Saying Britney doesn’t sell like Taylor, Beyonce, or Rihanna is incorrect. Britney is a household name. Just her name alone can sell stuff. You brought up her book and how she didn’t really promote it, but it disproves that statement that she can’t sell. Look at how well her book sold. Her book did an amazing job without her really promoting it. Also look at HMC. Hardly no promo from her and it was a top ten hit on the BB Hot 100.

The only reason she wasn’t selling well music wise was because of Team Con. BJ was very outdated and Glory had a lot of hiccups early on. She did heavily promote Glory, but I think the whole release cycle was botched by RCA and Team Con. 

At this point in time, Britney doesn’t care about sales. She’s not out chart chasing like Taylor who swears she doesn’t do that, but her actions say otherwise. If Britney wants to put an album out, it’s gonna be how she wants it and for her own enjoyment.

Also, she’s been out of the music scene since 2016 (I’m not counting Mood Ring, SITS, Matches, and her two features as being fully in the music scene). She releases something out of the blue with nothing said about it, it could shoot off like a rocket. It worked for Justin Timberlake. 

Edited by The Femme Fatale
  • Love 5
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

Saying Britney doesn’t sell like Taylor, Beyonce, or Rihanna is incorrect. 

Stopped right here, sorry.

Britney doesn’t sell like them or can compare stream wise.

We can be fans and still face the reality. The book sold well, not her music since 2011.

Britney is an icon, but she isn't a current Power force. She is a legacy artist. 

Britney last solo hit was I wanna go... back in 2011.

• Haha 1
48 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Stopped right here, sorry.

Britney doesn’t sell like them or can compare stream wise.

We can be fans and still face the reality. The book sold well, not her music since 2011.

Britney is an icon, but she isn't a current Power force. She is a legacy artist. 

Britney last solo hit was I wanna go... back in 2011.

You’re so delusional it hurts to see. Spotify is right there, check for yourself. Britney has 48 million monthly listeners from one recent song, and Beyoncé has 50 from a whole album which is full of samples and 100 writers?! Baby girl, Beyoncé fell off and Britney is about to show the world what a true Renaissance era is all about. You can sit this one out. :cardi_b_yes_tongue_haha_cocky:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Style. said:

You’re so delusional it hurts to see. Spotify is right there, check for yourself. Britney has 48 million monthly listeners from one recent song, and Beyoncé has 50 from a whole album which is full of samples and 100 writers?! Baby girl, Beyoncé fell off and Britney is about to show the world what a true Renaissance era is all about. You can sit this one out. :cardi_b_yes_tongue_haha_cocky:

Be Quiet Go Away GIF by Ryn Dean

If she's 100% committed to it, then I'm ready for this! But she needs to give us a full booklet with professional shots, a killer album title, and at least 2 videoclips. I'm not even asking for promotion, but I expect her to be 100% invested in this project (if true) :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

I know I sound like I want a lot, but I'm not here for another Manjobi mess or Slay Me Closer video fiasco :whitneyshade_whitney_Houston_mad_really_blink_seriously_hmm_umm_done::drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block