Britney is reportedly collaborating with Charli XCX on a new song off her tenth studio album out in 2024

11 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

Yeah, but even for glory she said something months before the release. And now she’s out of c-ship, nothing stops her from talk.

For sure they will release an album next year... contracts obligations and money are involved.

It's just odd Britney keep saying she’s done with the industry and seems to avoid thinking about making New songs... yet we have her team, label, tabloids and producers making sure new material is coming.

It's like Britney doesn't even know shes about the release something new lol.

The Britney brand and Britney the person aren't the same anymore and that's strange. Like she is dead and people keep releasing things with her name on it... not much different than Whitney and MJ nowadays.

I agree. It doesn't feel organic. She posts about the most random things, trying on clothes, etc etc yet nothing from the studio. We did get some kind of poem, but that’s it. 

I don’t think she’s really into her music career anymore.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block