Britney is reportedly collaborating with Charli XCX on a new song off her tenth studio album out in 2024

The title said HUGE British pop star so I kinda expected someone else, not exactly someone in particular, but I guess Charlie is great since she is a stan and she did have many bops. And since I like to dream, I vision it to be something very out of the box for both of them and it gets praised musically vocally and performance-wise.🤭

But yet again, I'll believe when it happens. 😋

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I was hoping for something completely different to happen. Pure pop songs, unfortunately, no longer do business. We need more stories and lyrics to tell. Great stories written on a beautiful rnb beat. if there will be classic and independent songs consisting of 13 tracks, thank you.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

To be honest Britney has been very vague about her albums and music, many times she'd respond to interviews saying we have to wait and hear it for ourselves.

ITZ she talked more about that was her baby, and Blackout was all her too, but Britney was never that girl to really go in-depth that often with her music.

Yeah, but even for glory she said something months before the release. And now she’s out of c-ship, nothing stops her from talk.

For sure they will release an album next year... contracts obligations and money are involved.

It's just odd Britney keep saying she’s done with the industry and seems to avoid thinking about making New songs... yet we have her team, label, tabloids and producers making sure new material is coming.

It's like Britney doesn't even know shes about the release something new lol.

The Britney brand and Britney the person aren't the same anymore and that's strange. Like she is dead and people keep releasing things with her name on it... not much different than Whitney and MJ nowadays.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Evet ama şan olsun diye bile yayınlanmadan aylar önce bir şey söyledi. Ve artık gemiden çıktı, hiçbir şey onu konuşmaktan alıkoyamaz.

Elbette gelecek yıl bir albüm yayınlayacaklar... sözleşme yükümlülükleri ve para işin içine giriyor.

Britney'nin sektörle işinin bittiğini söylemesi ve yeni şarkılar yapmayı düşünmekten kaçınması çok tuhaf... buna rağmen onun ekibi, plak şirketi, magazin dergileri ve yapımcıları yeni materyallerin gelmesini sağlıyor.

Sanki Britney yeni bir şeyin piyasaya sürülmesinden haberi bile yok gibi, hahaha.

Britney markası ve Britney kişisi artık aynı değil ve bu çok tuhaf. Sanki ölmüş ve insanlar onun adının yazılı olduğu şeyleri yayınlamaya devam ediyormuş gibi... günümüzde Whitney ve MJ'den pek de farklı değil.

This👌🏼

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Yeah, but even for glory she said something months before the release. And now she’s out of c-ship, nothing stops her from talk.

For sure they will release an album next year... contracts obligations and money are involved.

It's just odd Britney keep saying she’s done with the industry and seems to avoid thinking about making New songs... yet we have her team, label, tabloids and producers making sure new material is coming.

The Britney brand and Britney the person aren't the same anymore and that's strange. Like she is dead and people keep releasing things with her name on it... not much different than Whitney and MJ nowadays.

With Glory she was forced to work! True she can do anything now but even being free she’s not trying to talk much about the few things she’s released since being free.

42 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

With Glory she was forced to work! True she can do anything now but even being free she’s not trying to talk much about the few things she’s released since being free.

And she didn't care either.

How many times she talked about HMC or MYB? 

That's the point... I wonder if she is really supporting releasing new songs or anything by her brand. It doesn't look like she cares.

Even the book, well... she didn't promote that other than a few 9 seconds ig videos. Not even a new shoot.

The point is... if Britney doesn't want to work,  why we keep seeing new things on her name? Milking her legacy shouldn't be the best way to make money, if she doesn't want to actually work.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I mean, there have already been reports that she's been working on a new album, and we even have the names of the producers. So, I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out to be true, but it almost seems too good to be true to get a new, solid, successful album from her that people would genuinely enjoy, honestly. But Charli is great, she has an ear for hits, and her music is unique.

5 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

My guess is maybe Britney wants it to be a surprise like everyone else but her are saying music is coming, but Britney denies it. I mean she’s been denying it ever since getting out of the con, but she worked with Elton John.

She also has a habit of not talking about projects before they’re announced. I mean look at her book. She stated like here and there that she was possibly doing one and then she would stop talking about it for a long time to the point everyone thought she was just making it up or it got canned and then BOOM! It gets officially announced.

With Britney it’s just normal to expect the unexpected. Her career is pretty much built on this enigma that no one knows what she’s going to do next because she never talks about it and I think Britney having that certain mystique when it comes to her career keeps everyone on their toes and makes the impact that much greater. It works for a lot of big name artists like Beyonce, Rihanna, Taylor Swift, etc. It’s a smart career move.

• Love 1
  • Like 6
19 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

My guess is maybe Britney wants it to be a surprise like everyone else but her are saying music is coming, but Britney denies it. I mean she’s been denying it ever since getting out of the con, but she worked with Elton John.

She also has a habit of not talking about projects before they’re announced. I mean look at her book. She stated like here and there that she was possibly doing one and then she would stop talking about it for a long time to the point everyone thought she was just making it up or it got canned and then BOOM! It gets officially announced.

With Britney it’s just normal to expect the unexpected. Her career is pretty much built on this enigma that no one knows what she’s going to do next because she never talks about it and I think Britney having that certain mystique when it comes to her career keeps everyone on their toes and makes the impact that much greater. It works for a lot of big name artists like Beyonce, Rihanna, Taylor Swift, etc. It’s a smart career move.

I understand your point of view but Britney is not selling like Taylor, Beyonce and Rihanna. She'll need to promote her music unlike them... 

Britney barely mentioning her projects even after the release. She barely talked about the book other than like two instagram videos and some twitter posts. 

She is the only artist really avoiding any promotion of her projects. Not doing the bare minimum to show her "allegedly" hard work out there. 

If she has problems dealing with media or she simply doesn’t want to work... they need to stop pushing her to do this. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block