JL leaves I’m a celebrity on medical grounds… I knew she wouldn’t last 13 days when Britney managed 13 years and smiled through it…

Z-dawg

9 hours ago, PlatinumB said:
WWW.THESUN.CO.UK

I'M A CELEB'S Jamie Lynn Spears said on the reality show that she’s never taken "anything" from her superstar sister - yet official records show tha

I love how they did a deep dive and revealed them stealing covid ppp loans and taxpayers money ON TOP OF revealing she did get money out of Britney's estate.

Jig is up Jamie-Lynne :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, everybodygoesdown said:

I love how they did a deep dive and revealed them stealing covid ppp loans and taxpayers money ON TOP OF revealing she did get money out of Britney's estate.

Jig is up Jamie-Lynne :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

YES! The one thing about the UK sun paper is that they are gonna DIG and once they get something they are not going to let it go...Real Housewives Karma GIF

• Love 1
4 hours ago, PlatinumB said:

YES! The one thing about the UK sun paper is that they are gonna DIG and once they get something they are not going to let it go...Real Housewives Karma GIF

Do I remember correctly that it was a Sun reporter who tried to interview Jamie and he wouldn't let her go? He had a knife, she felt threatened. I don't pay attention to tabloids, but I think a Sun reporter interviewed Britney's aunt who was ***ually abused by that awful grandfather. 

41 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

Do I remember correctly that it was a Sun reporter who tried to interview Jamie and he wouldn't let her go? He had a knife, she felt threatened. I don't pay attention to tabloids, but I think a Sun reporter interviewed Britney's aunt who was ***ually abused by that awful grandfather. 

I can't remember that tbh! But do remember the thing about Britney's aunt.

1 hour ago, Hamelia said:

Do I remember correctly that it was a Sun reporter who tried to interview Jamie and he wouldn't let her go? He had a knife, she felt threatened.

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

He was the domineering man who subjected this writer to a hostile drunken monologue... now a court has given him stifling control of his daughter's life - and it's driving her crazy
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

they have a lot of property, with a lot of mortgages… where is their income coming from to pay these? there has to be another reality show coming…

She probs thought she'd get more work after her Netflix series. Hence why she self produced the Zoey reboot and has been working every reality show.

The problem is, if she had stayed on IAC she would have likely got to the final 3. The public were warming to her.

The finalists usually always do really well and get endorsements/TV shows/opportunities to launch their own brands after. The people who leave before don't. 

This is so infuriating.

She shouldn’t be given opportunities to make $250,000 to appear on reality TV! The only reason people want her on is because she’s Britney’s little sister and now that we know she was on board with her abusers and Britney’s talked about how badly she hurt her — she doesn’t deserve the privilege of getting to benefit from being Britney’s sister anymore.

It’s so messed up that she keeps getting picked for these gigs. That’s a lot of money.

• Love 2

JL is expected to make an appearance at the DWTS finale which is in 2 Days in LA. Lynne and Bryan are also in LA. It might be just me, but I have a feeling that JL will make an appearance around Britney. It’s all too convenient not to happen. I just hope this is all on Britney’s terms. Cade is kinda suss, and I’m not sure how I feel about the previously failed intervention attempt. Who was behind that 🤔 The family gathering like this, around Britney giving 🚩 (I’m 1000% happy for her if this means well, and she’s happy)

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block