JL leaves I’m a celebrity on medical grounds… I knew she wouldn’t last 13 days when Britney managed 13 years and smiled through it…

Z-dawg

5 minutes ago, Isla said:

Tbh she had started to come across a bit better so I have a feeling she didn’t quit of her own accord. Must be medical related. She’s the second celeb to quit this series!

I do think she never planned staying all the way through. She got her £250K (which Lou Lou gets a percentage of as her agent / manager) and bolted. She got away with most challenges, and I agree she started to turn the public’s perception of her, only for then to leave 🤦🏻‍♂️ Not sure if the medical grounds are legit or not, but leaving a reality comp early is so on brand for her… 😂

• Love 1
  • Like 7
5 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

I do think she never planned staying all the way through. She got her £250K (which Lou Lou gets a percentage of as her agent / manager) and bolted. She got away with most challenges, and I agree she started to turn the public’s perception of her, only for then to leave 🤦🏻‍♂️ Not sure if the medical grounds are legit or not, but leaving a reality comp early is so on brand for her… 😂

Yeah I’m not sure but I don’t know if ITV can legally say the real reason if possible hence “medical reasons”. We don’t know if this is why Grace Dent quit too as some people simply think she left because she got fed up and wasn’t enjoying it. Some of the celebs were ruled out of the height trials, also on “medical grounds” and we haven’t been told specifics.

I saw someone on Twitter say this was planned because it means Jamie Lynn will be able to attend the Dancing With the Stars final (all eliminated contestants from this season are supposed to be there). I also think it’s ridiculous she’ll still get her fee. You shouldn’t be allowed it if you quit. 

Edited by Isla
  • Love 3
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods

Lol I'm not surprised.

She is not a strong and resilient person like her sister is.

She never finishes what she starts.

What a great role model for her daughters. :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

Also how much do you guys wanna bet she's gonna go on another reality show after this?

Idk why she chooses to humilate herself on TV instead of getting a real job. 

• Love 2
  • Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block