JL leaves I’m a celebrity on medical grounds… I knew she wouldn’t last 13 days when Britney managed 13 years and smiled through it…

Z-dawg

In tonight's episode she was barely featured and I actually thought she had left already, but she did feature during the Meals on Wheels challenge.

During dinner the camp got a notice saying she had left, but no personal message from her like with Grace when she left earlier this week. She could have at least said goodbye to them! 

• Like 3

Quit. Voted off. Quit. 
Taylor Swift L GIF by MOODMAN

What a pathetic loser!!!🙄 This is Jamie Lynn’s 3rd failed attempt in a reality tv competition within the span of a year.:gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted: Same old lame reason for doing these shows and same old lame excuse for quitting. Her tantrums in the jungle were utterly disgraceful. The real reason for quitting this show is not her mental health or anything legitimately medical that she couldn’t overcome.

Jamie Lynn is just a spoiled, entitled brat who isn’t used to working hard and pushing through tough times. She’s used to crying fake tears and throwing a fit to get her way. She’s done that her whole life!! At this point it’s shameful that she uses her children as an excuse to puzzy out of things. Imagine if she was legally forced to endure 13 years of forced labor under those horrendous conditions in which others financially benefited, with limited access to her children who were also being alienated from her by their dad/stepdad. This b1tch couldn’t last a DAY in Britney’s shoes!!!!

Everyone should now be on to Jamie Lynn’s grift / con game and hopefully won’t allow her to participate on any more “reality” shows unless they have her sign a contract stipulating she must complete what she started in order to get paid.

Edited by generation glory
  • Love 2
  • Like 5
3 hours ago, LickedABattery said:

Man I really am rooting for healing between her and Britney (they’ve both said they still love each other and I do believe they’re in contact).

But the fact that her manager is STILL Lou Taylor after everything she put Britney through is impossible to overlook. It’s a huge slap in the face to Britney.

But Lou is the only person that gives her work so 

8 minutes ago, 0.003 said:

Can you post a link to this? This article I want to give clicks :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

WWW.THESUN.CO.UK

I'M A CELEB'S Jamie Lynn Spears said on the reality show that she’s never taken "anything" from her superstar sister - yet official records show tha

You're welcome xoxo 

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7uyhqq75n1lnr2qcxzx7b

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block