JL leaves I’m a celebrity on medical grounds… I knew she wouldn’t last 13 days when Britney managed 13 years and smiled through it…

Z-dawg

1 hour ago, Z-dawg said:

What really rubbed me up the wrong way, is that on day 2 JL had a meltdown over missing her crotch goblins, when she chose to go in the jungle, but Britney sacrificed her freedom for her children and Juno showed no compassion to her sister’s plight :clownery_makeup_meme:

I am SCREAMINGGGGG at the phrase crotch goblin  :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, LickedABattery said:

Man I really am rooting for healing between her and Britney (they’ve both said they still love each other and I do believe they’re in contact).

But the fact that her manager is STILL Lou Taylor after everything she put Britney through is impossible to overlook. It’s a huge slap in the face to Britney.

No her manager is Alexis fisher. Lou is involved somehow but she's not her mgr.

JL was about the only celeb who didn't change their social media to promote the show as per the obligations that all of them had to do. A bit half effort.

I also thought her time there, they obviously prescribed her meds after her initial breakdown and they were prompting her to talk to others and then in yesterday's episode she went absolutely hysterical again. She couldve done well to have stayed, the finalists usually get a lot of work in the UK after. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Z-dawg said:

What really rubbed me up the wrong way, is that on day 2 JL had a meltdown over missing her crotch goblins, when she chose to go in the jungle, but Britney sacrificed her freedom for her children and Juno showed no compassion to her sister’s plight :clownery_makeup_meme:

Crotch goblins? Wait… do you mean children?

:girlwhat_um_meme_guy_surprised_shocked:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block