Shar Jackson says Britney is lying

3 hours ago, Aj20 said:

She knew who she was obviously because why would she ask “is she black?” That means she obviously seen her before or met her (shar said that they met before shar even knew Kevin because they ran in the same circles)

she asked if she was black because he said her name Shar Jackson. I mean the name itself is giving clues.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Aj20 said:

Whenever someone calls Britney out for lying you guys always bring up this “it’s multiple sides to a story” or some other bull crap to excuse Britney but whatever Britney says you guys take as gospel and shun others for questioning Britney (when she isn’t even a credible person). I read the book and there are multiple events where you could tell she’s lying or downplaying stuff and this was definitely one of those. She knew very early after meeting Kevin that he had a pregnant girlfriend, she just didn’t care there’s a scene in chaotic from like May of 2004 of her asking him about Shar. Even if she found out late it would’ve made sense to leave him immediately after finding out he abandoned his pregnant girlfriend to go party with you and hid it (why would you even want to date a man who would do something like that is beyond me)

what is this? LOL

You know how many men that had kids and remarried?

He said they broke up 5 months ago, Britney asked him why was he there with her why he was not with the kid, it was too early 5 months.

He said it did not work with Shar, it stopped much sooner than 5 months. He was a grown man looking for another woman to date, why would she leave him ? Make it make sense.

He was a liar and Britney got lied to. that's it. 

• Like 4
7 hours ago, Bingjmljr said:

When they started dating she was literally the most famous human being on the planet. Within days of them meeting they were all over the news and the entire world knew he had a pregnant girlfriend … so you’re saying Britney Spears was the only person,  basically in the world,  who didn’t know? I remember that time well because as a fan I was embarrassed that she was dating a guy with a pregnant girlfriend. Young people make mistakes, that’s not the problem. It’s the fact that almost 20 yrs later she’s still lying about it.

Not true at all. No one knew he was with her on tour like that. When you heard about it there had been a long time

• Like 1

Obviously she knew about it when the baby was being born.  She literally said her friend told her Shar was pregnant with Kevin’s baby.  So she’s lying how?  Shar will always be pissed Britney didn’t dump him when she found out…but Britney loved him.  Let go of it girl, and maybe go cover another Britney song.  I remember when ***** had a cover of Toxic on her Myspace :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

• Like 2
52 minutes ago, Daredevil said:

I MEAN WTF 

It is all documented in Chaotic!!!!

She found it out there when they were in Europe together I think, already dating 

He said he had a kid with his ex, they had broken up 4 months prior. He did not mention she was pregnant.

all documented!!!

Exactly, and at the time of th videoclip, they must have texted/talked/met a few times.

6 hours ago, princessmimi said:

UGH that's pretty bad :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

Why Britney?

Well honestly I think she got her karma for it when Kevin started abandoning her when she was pregnant in order to get high and record his trash album towards the end of their marriage.

When is kevin gonna get his karma? He is responsible way more

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Daredevil said:

she asked if she was black because he said her name Shar Jackson. I mean the name itself is giving clues.

No, she asked if she was black because she knew of Shae because they met before. Like Shar said…. They ran in the same circle and met on several occasion before shar even knew kevin so she heard the name from Kevin and asked is she black to confirm it’s the shar she’s thinking of

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Daredevil said:

what is this? LOL

You know how many men that had kids and remarried?

He said they broke up 5 months ago, Britney asked him why was he there with her why he was not with the kid, it was too early 5 months.

He said it did not work with Shar, it stopped much sooner than 5 months. He was a grown man looking for another woman to date, why would she leave him ? Make it make sense.

He was a liar and Britney got lied to. that's it. 

When britney found out (which was pretty early in the relationship) she stayed and did not care. It’s not like she found this out 2 years into the relationship she figured the whole thing out within a few weeks please be serious

• Love 1
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, Aj20 said:

No, she asked if she was black because she knew of Shae because they met before. Like Shar said…. They ran in the same circle and met on several occasion before shar even knew kevin so she heard the name from Kevin and asked is she black to confirm it’s the shar she’s thinking of

Oh my Gooooooooooooooood, seriously??? Even after the video being posted??? Why it's so hard for people to admit that they were wrong, admit it, apologize and move on, Gosh!!!

The video 100% proves that Kevin was the liar, not Britney! Britney didn't know at all, Shar is not a german name, that's why she asked! And you can see how unconfortable Kevin is when Britney asked him all these questions but you still want to affirm that Britney and Shar met before! Doesn't make any sense but you don't want to see the truth, you want to see want you want to be the truth as the truth!

Edited by Johanpapz
6 hours ago, Broccoli Spears said:

Please reference which page number she says it was “just a kiss with Wade”. What she said was Justin slept around and that she did too, one time with Wade and then gave a story about when they went out and kiss. She never says she “just” kissed him. She just never goes into detail beyond that.

And, let’s be honest, the general public do not care what Shar Jackson or some random dancer who worked with Justin has to say. Most will never even know.

“I let it all go, but clearly, he’d slept around. It was one of those things where you know but you just don’t say anything. 

“So I did, too. Not a lot—one time, with Wade Robson. We were out one night and we went to a Spanish bar. We danced and danced. I made out with him that night.”

Yeah that part was vague, but I chalk it to bad editing. The way the entire sentence is phrased though is that she meant that it was only a kiss with Wade and that constitutes as cheating (aka Justin cheated, so I did too). Not that he slept around, so she slept around too.

Also she said she cheated too, but not a lot, which is one time?? Make it make sense. How did this sentence pass the editors?

Edit: Another thing about it was that did Britney just say she ‘knew’ he was cheating but didn’t confront him?? Like… not trying to find out whether the rumors were true??? Sis…. so she believed her dancer’s words? At least with the Wade thing Justin clearly confronted her about it.

Edited by Shaza
21 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

Oh my Gooooooooooooooood, seriously??? Even after the video being posted??? Why it's so hard for people to admit that they were wrong, admit it, apologize and move on, Gosh!!!

The video 100% proves that Kevin was the liar, not Britney! Britney didn't know at all, Shar is not a german name, that's why she asked! And you can see how unconfortable Kevin is when Britney asked him all these questions but you still want to affirm that Britney and Shar met before! Doesn't make any sense but you don't want to see the truth, you want to see want you want to be the truth as the truth!

After he says 5 months ago and she says that it's nothing. He then proceeded with "oh actually it was over waaay before that". What a ******* liar. 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Shaza said:

“I let it all go, but clearly, he’d slept around. It was one of those things where you know but you just don’t say anything. 

“So I did, too. Not a lot—one time, with Wade Robson. We were out one night and we went to a Spanish bar. We danced and danced. I made out with him that night.”

Yeah that part was vague, but I chalk it to bad editing. The way the entire sentence is phrased though is that she meant that it was only a kiss with Wade and that constitutes as cheating (aka Justin cheated, so I did too). Not that he slept around, so she slept around too.

Also she said she cheated too, but not a lot, which is one time?? Make it make sense. How did this sentence pass the editors?

I think u r overanalyzing. 

4 minutes ago, Shaza said:

Edit: Another thing about it was that did Britney just say she ‘knew’ he was cheating but didn’t confront him?? Like… not trying to find out whether the rumors were true??? Sis…. so she believed her dancer’s words? At least with the Wade thing Justin clearly confronted her about it.

I chalk this up to her being in so love with him, like she said, so she probably just didn't care atp anymore. Not saying she shouldn't have confronted him, but speculating what her mind was thinking

• Love 1
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, humstarr said:

I think u r overanalyzing. 

No it’s just that the headlines are running with the narrative that Britney only kissed Wade, but the text itself *could* mean that she also admitted she slept around.

It would be good to get clarification so we can defend Britney better.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block