Shar Jackson says Britney is lying

I rolled my eyes a little when I read that part. It’s like really Britney? Lying about well documented stuff like that throws the rest of her book into question. While I believe Kevin definitely kept that info from her when they first met, it was not “awhile” before she found out about Shar and the kids. Plus she blamed her not knowing on “not having a close circle of friends to tell her” honey the whole world knew lol. As soon as it was known that she was dating him and the media looked into Kevin the story was everywhere and we all know Britney loved to read the tabloids back in the day. Even if she didn’t know right away the right things to do would have been to kick his *** to the curb as soon as she found out, but she didn’t. 

She was already so far into Kevin and committed to the relationship she didn’t care and moved ahead when it should have been seen as a HUGE red flag. It would have been better if she just said “yea I moved ahead with the relationship when I shouldn’t have, I made a mistake BUT I wouldn’t have had my 2 boys.” Instead of “oh I didn’t have a clue until way later in the relationship” nobody is buying it Britney lol. 

• Haha 2
  • Like 2
13 hours ago, Annabanana said:

I think after all these years Shar believes she is owed an apology from Britney for "stealing" Kevin. Kevin is the bad guy here, he should have turned down Britney at the club they met at. 

Honestly Britney does owe her an apology. Yes Kevin is the lying cheating *******, but its also on Britney that she didn’t end it with him when she found out about Shar and the kids. You don’t marry a guy that would abandon his entire family. Honestly Britney shouldn’t have been surprised when he turned around and did the same thing to her. 

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, JEJE said:

Honestly Britney does owe her an apology. Yes Kevin is the lying cheating *******, but its also on Britney that she didn’t end it with him when she found out about Shar and the kids. You don’t marry a guy that would abandon his entire family. Honestly Britney shouldn’t have been surprised when he turned around and did the same thing to her. 

Maybe Britney already apologized to her privately. 

Maybe she is. Maybe she isn't. I really don't give a **** about Britney personal life anymore. If she wants to return to performing, on her own terms that would be exciting. But I just want to give this woman her privacy; she's a person just like anyone else with their sins (lying, whatever) and I'm not gonna judge her nor do I care.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
21 hours ago, Aj20 said:

I didn’t say that. You guys are saying that she didn’t even know who Shar was based on that chaotic clip because Britney asked if she’s black but I’m saying that Britney knew who she was and was asking if she was black to confirm that it’s the shar who’s she thinking of 

no, she wasn't asking it because of that

On 10/29/2023 at 8:37 PM, Richie said:

whatever was the case britney paid the price of karma (even if she didn't know right away)  and she paid BIG TIME. she's financing K-fed's wannabe rapper-dj-z list star lifestyle to this day. He did the same thing to her leaving her pregnant. Seriously I think she learnt from it and paid big time, the universe took care of it, why would any of us bother? if you told me britney was some mastermind that always got away with whatever ""evil"" she tried, but not even close, anytime she did something remotely close to bad it came back to her a hundred times worse. That's enough 

Yeah, she screwed herself there. 

Also also also - Shar should sit down and shut up. Thanks to Britney, her kids have also have been taken good care of. Without Britney, Kevin would have been a poor father in his 1 bedroom apartment he shared with roomies!!. 
Who the **** goes on a worldtour with his brand new girlfriend when you have a two year old daughter and a baby on the way!! What!!

But Britneys money was good enough for the houses Shars kids have slept in, the trips, the food, the lifestyle, the pool. Omg. Its so embarrising she feels the need to speak up about this when its THANKS to your stupid ex your kids have certainly had a better life than they would have had.

Edited by joanhs
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block