Shar Jackson says Britney is lying

I’m sure she didn’t know the literal night they met but pretty hard to believe after that. There are some things in the book I think could get her in trouble and I hope she doesn’t get dragged too badly. At least Shar puts the main blame in that article on Kevin, where it should be, and said she didn’t care about Britney at that point because she was so betrayed by Kevin. 

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, Eternalhouse said:

Huh? Of course it took some time. And let's not forget Kfed basically did the same to you he did to Britney, leave his baby mama to party where he can easily approach other women (while pregnant), but you seem to side with him? Oh yeah cuz the child support has been cut to half now... (Which is still an enormous amount that can feed all the Kfeds kids)

Wow people coming out and trying to debunk nonsense is starting to smell fishy. Picking a fight on minute details to say Britney's lying... just watch some 'fans' here push the narrative that the memoir is unrelyable because of the 'list of lies' that people claim, that are either not important or not able to prove. 

They already are, sadly. Wouldn't be surprised if some came out and said the conservatorship wasn't so bad

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block