Shar Jackson says Britney is lying

2 minutes ago, Hannah said:

Not britney being in her Ariana era back then :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

SHE WAS SO MESSY :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

and this doesn't take away from the fact that I DO feel bad for Shar, but what the hell are you gonna do?  Kevin clearly wanted his meal ticket, optics are everything.  Even if Britney told him no, he wouldn't have gone back to Shar.  Like wtf :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Here’s how a lawsuit with Shar Jackson would go: you claim, while you were giving birth, you had knowledge of Britney waiting in a car outside of the hospital. Did you see her there while you were strapped to a hospital bed? No? So then who told you she was there? Kevin? The man who lied to you constantly and cheated on you? Her bodyguards? The ones that signed an NDA? Why were her bodyguards with you while you were crowning instead of with Britney? Is Britney less important than Kevin Federline in a hospital? Why would security guards leave their primary charge? Why would Kevin Federline tell you the truth? Did you review security camera footage? Because we have it and we did. When did you decide to come up with that lie? When did you first start having money problems and how much money have you been paid selling these stories to the press?

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Nina Dobrev said:

SHE WAS SO MESSY :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

and this doesn't take away from the fact that I DO feel bad for Shar, but what the hell are you gonna do?  Kevin clearly wanted his meal ticket, optics are everything.  Even if Britney told him no, he wouldn't have gone back to Shar.  Like wtf :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Right, but she could have said something like "I fell hard for a person in a relationship and followed my feelings. I would do things differently now knowing the pain that I caused and I'm not proud of defending it." That would show accountability and people respect that. Instead we got the "I was clueless, living in a bubble" victim take which can be easily disputed and it's just a bad look. 

Anyways, I blame Britney's ghost writer for not digging deeper or asking more questions before writing that part. 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, FullCircle said:

Right, but she could have said something like "I fell hard for a person in a relationship and followed my feelings. I would do things differently now knowing the pain that I caused and I'm not proud of defending it." That would show accountability and people respect that. Instead we got the "I was clueless, living in a bubble" victim take which can be easily disputed and it's just a bad look. 

Anyways, I blame Britney's ghost writer for not digging deeper or asking more questions before writing that part. 

I 100% agree with you. 
Not not sure why plenty of things werent explained a little more either.  A couple important parts of her life were kinda just... skimmed/glossed over.  

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
4 hours ago, humstarr said:

When is kevin gonna get his karma? He is responsible way more

Why do you get so defensive?

EVERYONE gets their karma because we all make mistakes and stupid decisions sometimes.

Its human nature and Britney is no exception.

I'm not saying Britney is a bad person at all, I'm just saying that everything you do even small, comes back to you.

• Like 2

Shar Jackson and some of yall lack reading comprehension. She said in the book that when they MET she didn’t know Kevin was a father and didn’t find out until later - I fully believe that to be true. That being said, it makes me sad how much pain Shar still carries from that time period. Kevin is a misogynist.

• Love 1
  • Like 6

I really hate this fandom, Britney was lied to and it’s not like Britney is not allowed to make mistakes or be cruel to other people lmao she’s a human after all. You guys really believe anyone, shar is having her 5m of fame nothing else. 
Britney cannot afford to lie in this book, her team etc knows how much backlash this can create. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 3
54 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Why do you get so defensive?

EVERYONE gets their karma because we all make mistakes and stupid decisions sometimes.

Its human nature and Britney is no exception.

I'm not saying Britney is a bad person at all, I'm just saying that everything you do even small, comes back to you.

Britney was lied to oh goodness, she’s clearly saying when she MET Kevin she didn’t knew it’s really this much context. 

1 hour ago, X said:

She decided to breed children with an unsuitable man. Something I'll never understand. 

Women do it every ******* day with ABUSIVE men.  It's called blinded by love in her case.   What is there not to understand?   It's easy when you're easily manipulated and wear your heart out on your sleeve.  Perhaps you don't, and that's why you don't get it.   I'm not saying it's right, I'm saying that's why. 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, G-unit said:

Obviously she knew about it when the baby was being born.  She literally said her friend told her Shar was pregnant with Kevin’s baby.  So she’s lying how?  Shar will always be pissed Britney didn’t dump him when she found out…but Britney loved him.  Let go of it girl, and maybe go cover another Britney song.  I remember when ***** had a cover of Toxic on her Myspace :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

So, everyone with the exception of Britney should get over their pain, and things that have happened to them that hurt them?

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Like 2
11 hours ago, Aj20 said:

Whenever someone calls Britney out for lying you guys always bring up this “it’s multiple sides to a story” or some other bull crap to excuse Britney but whatever Britney says you guys take as gospel and shun others for questioning Britney (when she isn’t even a credible person). I read the book and there are multiple events where you could tell she’s lying or downplaying stuff and this was definitely one of those. She knew very early after meeting Kevin that he had a pregnant girlfriend, she just didn’t care there’s a scene in chaotic from like May of 2004 of her asking him about Shar. Even if she found out late it would’ve made sense to leave him immediately after finding out he abandoned his pregnant girlfriend to go party with you and hid it (why would you even want to date a man who would do something like that is beyond me)

Yeah there’s multiple sides to every story, I just refuse to believe people who have attachments to people from Team Con who have a lot to gain if they discredit Britney. Maybe if they would’ve severed those ties and spoke out for the conservatorship to end, then I might believe them, but they didn’t so this is where we’re at. I don’t trust anyone that has obvious connections to Team Con that didn’t say a damn thing about the con and knew that it was abusive.

Shar is one of those people. She could stand to gain if she discredits Britney because Britney was paying for her kids with the money Kevin was getting in child support. Now that the cash flow is drying up, she’s gonna come out of the woodwork and say anything to make Britney look bad. Anyone will say anything to discredit Britney that was benefitting from the con to help her abusers get back in the good graces of the gp.

Also who knows if some of these people have connections to Loucifer, she’s got a lot of connections herself that we probably don’t even know about. If she can make millions of dollars suddenly disappear, she can easily hide everyone she has connections to. That’s why I don’t trust anyone speaking out because who knows who they’re working for or their intentions for speaking out.

All I know is Britney was in an abusive conservatorship and if no one can see or believe that, then they have serious issues. We’ll never know the third story, but I’ll be damned if I’m gonna believe what a person who has a lot to gain by discrediting Britney has to say over Britney, who was silenced, abused, and controlled for years. **** that noise.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block