Shar Jackson says Britney is lying

4 hours ago, that's hot y'all said:

Hahaha! What Britney Spears did? And Kevin???:jlostare_jennifer_lopez_staring_blink: And Keviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only in this board you could see "fans" (aka team con plant) calling their idol a liar or repost tweets that calling her out!

She doesn't play the innocent victim in her book, she said she cheated on J.T.

J.T. on another hand made a MV and a promo tour lying and playing the victim so he can gain sucess! Not Britney!!!

People always come for the nicest person anyway... Cauz' they're easy target! Cowards!!!

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Like 6
9 minutes ago, lemonbaby said:

🚨YALL LOOK WHAT I FOUND 🚨

GO TO 24:25 

BRITNEY DIDNT EVEN KNOW WHO SHAR WAS AT THE TIME

Eww that man is vile. I don't normally talk about people in this way, but he is the fakest phoney and Britney fell for it hook line and sinker. I genuinely am astounded she couldn't see through his pretences. He knew how to say exactly what she wanted to hear and you can see the dollar signs lighting up behind his eyes. I am just so shocked she gravitated towards this type of person. I guess the dysfuntion of her family and parents' dynamics explain a lot of it.

• Love 2
  • Like 4
21 minutes ago, lemonbaby said:

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!! Luckily Britney still has amazing fan like you!

Now apologizes b *tches!

You can see in an episode of chaotic that she knew about, at least Kori, she didn’t seem angry. Confused to why she’d lie in the book when she knows people can come foward and out her. 

Re watch it better next time before you open your big mouth! *WATCH THE CLIP LEMONBOSSBABY POSTED AND APOLOGIZE

I’ve always known Britney was lying about this… as soon as they started dating it was all over the news and the fact that he had a pregnant girlfriend was known by everyone. There’s no way she didn’t know.

"I'VE ALWAYS KNOW" haha you always been wrong, you knew nothing! *WATCH THE CLIP LEMONBOSSBABY POSTED AND APOLOGIZE

I hate to say this but there are a few things on the book that just doesn’t add up. The “just a kiss with Wade”, and now this. Unfortunately Britney will come across as a liar to the GP. 

LOL

Obviously she twisted some **** while texting the author her version of events. Show me someone who wouldn't bend the truth in their autobiography. :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

Obviously your brain was twist and obviously you said B.S. like most of the "fans" here! Proof above! Watch the clip!

I don’t buy that she didn’t know about shar, or adnam’s wife. 

Watch the clip and buy a life then instead!

Not only did she know, she taunted Shar about it while walking around with her daughter in her arms wearing a shirt that said "He Loves Me"

I love Britney, but she's not that innocent. No need to play the victim. She knew what she was doing. 

No! You don't LOVE her and you don't KNOW her! Stop pretending, get a life and seriously, you and your friends should APOLOGIZES! And then left this board! You guys are only good to ruin the atmosphere! Nothing else! Before members like you it was a cool place! EW EW EW EW EW!!!

Thank you again LEMONBABY, you're the boss!!!

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Haha 2
  • Like 5
4 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

I hate to say this but there are a few things on the book that just doesn’t add up. The “just a kiss with Wade”, and now this. Unfortunately Britney will come across as a liar to the GP. 

Please reference which page number she says it was “just a kiss with Wade”. What she said was Justin slept around and that she did too, one time with Wade and then gave a story about when they went out and kiss. She never says she “just” kissed him. She just never goes into detail beyond that.

And, let’s be honest, the general public do not care what Shar Jackson or some random dancer who worked with Justin has to say. Most will never even know.

Edited by Broccoli Spears
  • Love 3
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, lemonbaby said:

The fact this is on video K-Fed lied to Britney saying the relationship ended 4-5 months ago, truth is he saw an opportunity to become rich and took it. Britney is not innocent though she got with a man who had a baby on the way which is wrong and Brit got the same man she got with as he cheated on her and left her all alone. Kevin is Britney's biggest mistake and she has paid big time he got custody of her kids and now Preston is old enough not to have custody he still chooses not to be round Brit, that's why she should of thought about the type of guy she married and had children with.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 5

Columbus Short was married with a baby on the way, Kevin had a baby on the way and Adnan was married funny Columbus Short was missed in her biography but I think Britney is someone who is really naive and someone who does not care either way but that doesn't make her a bad person that's just one side to her as Justin was with one of the girls from Innosense and Britney was was with Reggie when they first got together there is an overlap.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, lemonbaby said:

She knew who she was obviously because why would she ask “is she black?” That means she obviously seen her before or met her (shar said that they met before shar even knew Kevin because they ran in the same circles)

• Love 1
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

Do you really think that the GP cares who kissed/fu..ed whom when and where? It's about the psychological and financial exploitation of a vulnerable artist. Britney's memoir starts with her godforsaken family history to show why she does not have the solid emotional foundation that most other people have.  

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block